youtube.com/watch?v=vBVFnBEdjqo
youtube.com/watch?v=vXSTAM5fP0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

2 more weeks

>only 8th best girl

Nomura's characters actually look good without belts

Two new Torna members revealed, lads.

First for remember to probably ignore Gamespot's review when reviews are released.

I'M SO FUCKING HYPED LADS

>weeb shit
>tons of QTE
>MUH ANCIENT EVIL
>JRPG turn based gameplay

What's the appeal?

I wanna make love to thunder loli.

>character art getting leaked
time to leave

Voices?

excellent world design and fun battle system, also usually an interesting plot once it picks up steam.

Is she a healer? She looks like a healer

>leaked
>probably just part of a press kit

Seem a little drab compared to the others. More "generic grunts" than "elite four"

Post your favorite rare blade thus far.

He'll at worst give it an 8.

turn-based
surely this is bait

>this motherfucker managed to survive both the ether mines and the new world and now wants to kill you and your sword waifu because you remind him of shulk and his muhnado
How happy/mad would you be?

This is more than likely Tora's grandad.

Yes. Even though "Healer" really just means that one of her attacks drops a couple HP potions.

Can't choose between Hotaru/Floren and Yaegiri. Book-chan isn't too far behind either.

First for best girl Train-chan.

>JRPG turn based gameplay

Alright, I'll bite
>Amazing fantasy soundtrack
>Serious plot but has funny moments
>Beautiful world to explore
>Satisfying combat (once you have 3 blades and can combo properly)
>Charming characters
>Waifu Harem
The combat isn't technically turn based since you can be attacked without having a chance to attack and vice versa

Gotcha covered, fampai

Yeah, he is cool.

What makes you think he won't give it lower?

No voices, just artwork.

The guy in red looks pretty styling.

Where is the guy who made this? This list is all wrong faggot

Wulfric is literally THE cutest Blade, you cannot prove this wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=xf-OZdJs2m0

>xeno
>MUH ANCIENT EVIL

Xenos games never had that sort of shit lmao

Nia is very cute and very Welsh

I really hope that that poster changes based on which blades you've found by that point.

I want 3 healing blades, is this plausible?

user, it's an edit.

It's technically sound. Games that work and aren't bad are always 7+ for today's reviewers. He's also only 8 hours in, and the game picks up after that.

It's getting an 8.

Only if you use Nia

Correct

Nia only probably given I'm pretty story Blades are locked into a slot.

I'd be sad. Guy should be allowed to rest in peace.

Back to English 101 with you.

???

I'm not so much buggered about any score so much as it's going to infuriate me watching/reading a review that covers a lot of things which are "non-problems" to the average JRPG fan to begin with.

Anyone else thing Pyra is going to transform from a fire blade to a dark blade after some big plot twist?

About time Rex got some more decent art

yes

>It's technically sound. Games that work and aren't bad are always 7+ for today's reviewers.

He'll use the whole "handheld mode is horrible (which it is according to an AMA from a German who got a review copy)" and give it a 7

As good a shop as it is, I can't see that happening unless the usual "amnesiac death maiden" trope comes into play.

Getting a guy who isn't into JRPGs to review the game bothers me. Feels like it'll get an inaccurate score.
I wish we got more takes on that specifically.

That's a 7+, isn't it?

I was basing it more on the party. Morag is totally going to join and I don't see the party having two fire members. It'd also work well with Mythra being light.

I think this could play during the mythra sequence.

Volcanic Storm isn't really the name I'd give to a bookish Wind type healer

Poor guy obviously just forgot a "sure" between "pretty" and "story", cut him some slack.

I'm so excited to play as a catgirl!

Nah, I deserve that bullying for not even re-reading my writing over before hitting post.

That's just the name of the resulting Blade combo.

QTE mixed with JRPG Turn Based Gameplay with good context for why the combat is happening.
Same thing with Paper Mario: simple story but context is what makes and breaks a JRPG
I know it's alittle edgy but I love the Paint Brush stroke on his Elementals
we-we're still getting rares for all those slots in the end, right? They won't just stop at some arbitrary number I hope

Her Lv4 special mixed with Newt's Lv2 or 3 special, which was fire element, which is why it made that fire tornado.

TORNA ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aaah, I thought it was the name of the elemental but the Blade Combo name makes more sense

Forgot the pic because I'm a retard
Having Nomura do all their designs makes sense now that we know that Torna was once a Titan that was kill

I mean I like Seori, but Miku makes me feel funny

Unless Nintendo is going Madoka Magica tier in marketing, there is no way Pyra is going to betray the group or turn evil. Mythra maybe but that's a different kettle of fish.

I want more designs from Iwamoto

I am the king of retards

Which one is your favorite design? And which one will join the the party?

I don't think she's going to turn evil. I just think she's going to be a dark type blade by the end.

Good one.

So much for helping her brother.

H.B. 2.0 has the best design, but if anyone joins it's gonna be either Jin or Malos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Edna deserves to be in a better game.

Why should it be ignored?

Ah I just assumed Dark Blade also meant evil. We'll see. I hope that there are feels. After Zelda which made me feel sympathy and enjoy the development of the titular character, I really want to see Xenoblade pull a few of my heart strings.

The anime fixed it

>we-we're still getting rares for all those slots in the end, right?
Who knows. There's going to be another water one revealed in three hours at least.

youtu.be/gs_Ja-xBRy4?t=36m5s

Have a listen for yourself

It really didn't. Anime was doing well up until the second cour, which really shit the bed imo. Zestiria remains a blight on the series.

>there are people who don't think Mazingirl/Astro Girl Poppi is superior to meido Poppi
There's already cheesecake a plenty in the game, I hope we can keep her in the first form.

Well done, user. You finally got it!

Those eyes are fucked up

At least the opening was good.

There are gonna be some emotional moments. Guarantee that we're gonna get a surprise death in the main party.

OOPS! I WENT AND REVEALED MY INCREDIBLE THEME SONG!
youtube.com/watch?v=vBVFnBEdjqo

thank you, thank you
I'd like to thank my job for leaving me so braindead when I get home and not letting me shitpost when there's no work to be done at the office

youtube.com/watch?v=vXSTAM5fP0s

youtube.com/watch?v=xf-OZdJs2m0
YOU WILL KNOW OUR NAMES

>still no art or name for Malos' Blade