Anime Crossover ONLINE: Patch 19.08

DENGEKI BUNKO AND GAINAX COMING
NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION CURRENTLY BEING TESTED IN IT'S EARLIEST BUILD. ONLINE WORKING (to debut by January 1 2018 in JP)
Image of Switch's portable version being tested. Currently running at -31 frames per second. Still contains PC HUD elements, but touch screen functions as clicks for now.

A patch for ACO has been released as of 2017/11/16 on PS4, Windows and Xbox One. Brazil servers discontinued. Countries such as Russia have been banned entirely from the servers due to huge exploits making the game unfair for most players.

Patch details:
>Graphics being downgraded for NS
>Local servers now selectable on consoles
>You can now host custom servers amongst your friends, excluding the Xbox One
>Chat can now be customized. On the Nintendo Switch, chat will immensely differ.
>Korosensei's emotional charge insta-kill removed
>Honoka's "Bread Shot" insta-kill removed
>Nichibros and Saitama to be added after their inital removal from the Closed Beta
>S tier characters all nerfed
>Multiple stories such as Assasination Classroom, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Dragon Ball Z, Hunter X Hunter and MY Hero Academia updated with Korosensei Q ministories available from 2017/11/22, and Korosensei Goes to Otonokizaka ministory now available
More details about story, balancing, cards, etc on the official website.

------
COMING SOON:
On November 22nd, Patch 19.39 - Dengeki Bunko Double Down! will introduce Dengeki Bunko characters and stories to the fray.

>Switchfags so desperate they have to pretend a game is on switch

>downrading for Switch
>bringing back Shitama
>introducing LN shit to the fray

Aaaaand dropped. It’s ruined.

>tfw still maining mio-chan and mob tag team
chaining mechanical pencil into goat flip into 100% is too good

>NICHIBROS ARE BACK

WE FUCKING DID IT BOYS. THE BROS ARE BACK IN ACTION.

is this a video game or some second life shit

What the fuck is this

Nichijoufag, here. I'm happy for you, if only because it means we finally get to have true Nichijou VS Nichibros matches again.
>newfags not knowing about ACO
top lel

can you be overlord in this game

>he hasn’t played ACO

Let me guess, you’re still on EEnE/SpongeBob/Incredibles online? If you want FusionFall with a buttload of action and neat aspects that make it such a fun game then play ACO right NOW. For free on basically all current gen platforms if you don’t have PC, because it runs good on a toaster.

>you’re still on EEnE/SpongeBob/Incredibles online

no I play world of warcraft

>tfw they keep teasing crossovers in the next month
I don't know, man, after the KoTH online and Puyo Puyo Online crossovers, can they even come up with anything better?

>World of Warcaft
The fuck is that?

>JAV_Waifu69

ayone else keep getting DM spam from this asshole?
they keep attaching gelbooru images to their messages with memes like “BRAAAAAAAP”
apparently he comes from the /vg/ mobage generals like granblue fantasy and just received a permanban or something like that

How do I get the Golgo 13 quest to activate? Are old school quests still even in the game, or is the wiki I'm reading just outdated?

Of all the fake game bullshit, this is the easily the worst idea yet.

>playing weebshit MMOs
>not playing EENE mmo.

plebs, who /plank/ here?

It's not a real game. This is like one of those KotH Online threads.

>finally unlock Amuro after playing as a no-name Feddie
>some random Frieza fires a death beam at me
I'm out a Gundam now. The fuck? Did they purposely make this class shit as a joke?

Real Robot isn't a great class for PvP at first, unless you get a good squad going. I recommend following the Gundam class tree until you get to the Turn A or 00 Qan[T]. Or just reclass into Chirico and enjoy how he's bugged to where he can never actually die.

d-don't tell anyone, but my dad works for anime and he said it's gonna be a crossover with Tokusatsu Heroes Online! Goku and Ultraman are gonna clean up any raid, first try.