So what exactly did I accomplish by beating this game again?

So what exactly did I accomplish by beating this game again?

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxachievements.com/news/news-14503-GDC-2013--Dragon-s-Dogma-Was-Originally-Twice-as-Large--Featured-Hang-Gliders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nothing cause you are playing a game retard
You are continuing the cycle. The games ending is pretty strange honestly. May have been due to the massive amount of cut content. Its a damn shame too since the infinite tower seemed awesome.

I still don't see how things are being continued when I killed myself with the godsbane leaving no one to seat the throne.

Why the fuck does this game have to throw everything at you story wise in super tiny sequences such as with the final encounter with Grigori being him talk about all these convoluted themes present no where else in the game.

Game ending is overly nihilistic and pretty much retarded. Best not to pay attention to it

As much as you would have accomplished playing any other game.

you break the cycle for your world and then discover there's is pretty much limitless worlds each with their own cycles

>Why the fuck does this game have to throw everything at you story wise in super tiny sequences
the game we got is probably 20% of the game that it was supposed to be. im sure others will post all the images anyways, but don't go looking it up, its depressing.

>"You were also able to travel to the moon, but the content was eventually cut thanks to budget restictions."
xboxachievements.com/news/news-14503-GDC-2013--Dragon-s-Dogma-Was-Originally-Twice-as-Large--Featured-Hang-Gliders.html

What the fuck. Just how crazy was this game going to get.

You turned the city into a big fucking hole

Oh my god. Maybe I really didn't want to know more. This looks like the framework for the greatest open action game of all time. I honestly feel like this game is a miracle for it to even have been released.

Hopefully there is a shot at a sequel if DD:DA sells well on Xbone and Ps4.

We were all hoping when it came to PC, and most DD fans that already owned it bought it there, there's still no hint of a sequel, and I doubt people are willing to buy the game for like the 10th time

But I guess a dream can always live on

Fun. Twice.

Every time

The game is literally Berserk.

Whoever made the game copied it as much as possible just instead of demons it was dragons.

I mean Ryu,Sonic,Pac-Man,Mario,Mega Man,Cloud Strife and Solid Snake* are all in one game. No to mention Geese Howard, Akuma and Heihachi Mishima are all in one game. ANYTHING can happen.

any hope of a sequel evaporated when they committed to the mmo, no amount of re-releases is going to convince crapcom to pay the bills for another one. even if they did they'd probably go full dead rising and give the game to nu leafs.

You killed god, took his place and then killed yourself. You DID kill yourself, didn't you?

REEEEEEEEE

No
The cycle continues
Welcome to the Eternal Return.

Every Japanese medieval fantasy is pretty much berserk.

Congratulations on outing yourself as having literally not played the game

This picture is just another line in the sand of how many times Capcom fucked over Itsuno

You continued the cycle of eternal return. So nothing.

It's less painful not knowing the details. You're marked now. The only thing I'm glad they left out is the Kilrathi looking race.

Once I beat the UR Dragon, I lost all interest. I didn't even bother killing the Dark Arisen boss, I was just too bored and confused.

>didn't even bother killing the Dark Arisen boss
SLAVE TO A BROKEN ORDER
DARE YOU LOOK UPON THE TRUTH

>I still don't see how things are being continued when I killed myself with the godsbane leaving no one to seat the throne.

Remember where Savan pulled the blade from?

If you dont agree that Dragons Dogma had one of the best endings ever then you are fucking retarded.

Why did Grigori lie?

You've accomplished wasting hours of your precious time.
if you are 25 years old, you have 18,250 days to live

But he didn't?

about what?

>"kill me and you'll end this shitty situation"
>everything gets far worse after you kill him
>nothing ever stops

you haven't finished the game yet

I beat the game.

Alright, so this is pretty soul crushing, but is there anyway I can delude myself into thinking we'll get a sequel some day that delivers on these concepts?

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEE

He never promised that though.
He promised to leave you alone if you let him kill your lover. He never said a thing about what would happen if you beat him.