Official devil may cry channel just uploaded something but didn't make it available to see yet

>Official devil may cry channel just uploaded something but didn't make it available to see yet
>Last time they uploaded something was DMC4 Special edition stuff 2 years ago

This is happening guys

Fuck, I hope so

>Official devil may cry channel just uploaded something but didn't make it available to see yet
then how do you know something was uploaded?

DMC5
whatever but not dmc dmc 2

Hot damn. I can't wait for another pachislot.

I legit feel so bad for Devil May Cry fans. You guys have made threads expecting an announcement for every big event this year and gotten nothing.

Fingers crossed that they finally hear you guys.

dmc 2 remaster.
there ya go.

Devil May Cry collection for current gen consoles and PC.

Prove it.

Fuck off we've been on this ride for like 8 years

Post a link faggot

It's happening, the king of games himself blessed us that day

>dmc4 came out a decade ago

DMC4 special edition Switch port incoming.

DmC:DE Steam Edition

Oh boy! It's DmC: Super Special Ass Burgers Specialty Edition. How about we just accept that there will never be a good DMC announcement from here on out.

Fuck I'd be mad if they did that and not the HD collection

Post yfw it's a DMC2 remake

RIP dragons dogma

I'm amazed Capcom still hasn't had someone port it with how shitty they've been doing, it seems like one of those ports that would make the money back in 30 minutes just because it would cost nothing to do it.

Are you playing any DMC game right now?

DmC already got it's special edition that nobody bought. Ninja Theory is done forever.

Dragon's Dogma was never good, sempai. Dragon's Dogma is to Itsuno as The Evil Within is to Mikami. If Itsuno isn't going to make DMC6, that's fine, but I would much much rather he made a new IP than another Dragon's Dogma unless he really overhauled the game.

I'd rather have Dragon's Dogma 2, but it won't happen.

please please please please please be DMC5

Sure as hell it did. Man I remember slowly paying off my limited edition pre order. I was young and it was my first LE too so my dad was like "whoah son, 80 dollars!" But he knew this shit was Dante's(&nero)s sequel since I grew up on DMC 3. The 4 episodes dubbed of the anime kicked ass, the game itself was an absolute beauty. At the time I didnt realize how much content was cut, it was just so damn fun.
>Seeing that opening scene with the music
Ungh. DMC5 will never happen..

>this year
It's been longer then that.

It's going to be a port of the HD collection to current consoles and Steam, if it's anything at all. I would like to see get an answer

>Dragon's Dogma was never good, sempai.
Motherfucker, I hope you get struck by a bike messenger.

Trying to beat bloody palace as Dante but those fucking lizards with parasites always fuck me up.
Also trying to complete all dificulties the only left are heaven or hell and hell and hell.

AYO BOYS REV UP THOSE DEVIL ARMS

Started 3 for the first time this week. Only just got Agni and Rudra and I still love it so much already.

Seconding this. Source?

But what if they fix it? wouldn't you like to play DMC 2 Fixed combat edition?

Just play Trish if you want DmC combat. You can play her on both discs so there's no reason not to.

Damn Patty is a cute, probaly the best thing about that mediocre anime

>>Official devil may cry channel just uploaded something but didn't make it available to see yet

next level autism

I'm playing SMT Nocturne, does that count.

Replaying DMC3.

I'm mad because I can't get past Cerberus in DMD with Dante.
And in Vergil's campaign it turns out that you can only unlock the coatless costume if you beat easy or normal, and I only beat it in hard, so I have to grind normal to get it.

But godamn, DMC3 is the game that keeps on giving. Sometimes I think I overrate DMC3, but then I replay it and realize that I don't appreciate it enough.

If you have him in your party

Really? She's exactly like every other dime a dozen anime female.

You guys, we can't keep doing this to ourselves.

I'm less than halfway so I haven't gotten him yet.

I got to his first fight though.

I hope you poor tortured souls like pachinko.

Well yes. Despite the production values of 4, 4 is unfinished. 5 will not be unfinished as they've had like 2-6 years working on the damn thing. PSX this year is going to be entertaining. But I have to wonder why they're unveiling it there when it's coming to PC anyways

>fixed combat
>extra devil arms
>rearranged OST
It could easily become the best game of the series. Although at that point they might as well just call it a new game.

user, a new title has been leaked. Nothing in this industry comes out anymore without everybody knows everything about at least a year prior.

The Soul Calibur bits of that leak were already proven false. Why should I believe the rest of it?

Does it Feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series?

>comparing old hags with disgusting sacks of fat on their chest to a cute little girl with a healthy DFC
Shows how much you know.

Yeah, but she gets to interact and nag Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series, so that makes her better by default.

PSX has had plenty of multiplats from Capcom in the past.

Were they proven false? How so?

I'll believe it when I see it.
But then again even if it happens it'll still have to go through current day Capcom and hope they give Itsuno enough time and budget.

That would still be nice honestly. DMC 1's HUD is still fucked on PCSX2.

Bandai Namco isn't going to be at PSX this year, so I'd be very surprised if SC6 is announced. Makes me doubt the validity of the rest of the leaks.

DMC 4

I'm almost at the part where that electric fuck gets introduced for Dante

I'm motivated

If you go into the menu and swap control schemes back and forth the hud gets fixed. Very annoying but makes the game playable.

What leak?

I'm still trying to get the hang of hitting the button for a full charge after an attack

It's so satisfying watching it happen through

Fucking. Those fucking guys are the reason why I drop playing hard mode every time. How do you defeat them without getting your ass plowed as dante

I don't think anybody on earth can do that with 100% consistency, especially on turbo. You are playing on turbo right?

You're right, I forgot about that. Still a pain though.

learn to royal guard

>How do you defeat them without getting your ass plowed as dante
Dodge and shoot him until he is vulnerable, if you're fast and good enough you can kill him during his first vulnerability phase.

>DMC2 remake
>Dante design is only slightly modernized
>Gameplay is DMC4's but better
>DMC2's minimal plot and shit is improved
>It incorporates all the characters we know and love as best it can
>Music is remixed, rearranged and added to, way better overall
>More Devil Arms
>Game goes beyond the Argosax fight using the other characters
>Other playable characters actually have their own unique story modes to play through that may or may not tie to shit from the main plot
Would be cool.

DmC2 confirmed

Itsuno has been allegedly working on... something for the past 2+ years so I imagine that if they release it next year or the year after it'll have enough development time to not be ass

Has Bamco attended any major event in the last 5 years? Honest question. Code Vein was announced online. Ace Combat got nothing but a trailer. The games they're publishing got covered by the respective developers. In fact I to the farthest reaches of my memory I can't even remember them doing advertisement outside of youtube videos at events for Dark Souls.

_no since I lost practice playing any DMC game and 4 is forcing me to git gud

Reminder that maining trickster in 3 is babby mode in any difficulty

Royal Guard best style

Swordmaster is better.

Charged shotgun blasts until the shield is down
Lucifer's R1+forward+triangle move over and over until shield starts to reform, then immediately R1+back+triangle

Plebs - Trickster
Contrarians - Royal Guard
Patricians - Gunslinger

>dude its almost confirmed dmc5 at E3 ruben twitted blabla

>just wait til tgs this time for sure
>okay this time the leaks are 99% truth dmc5 at playstation conference
>just wait at psx this time is for real
EVERY FUCKING YEAR THE SAME SHIT WHEN WILL YOU NIGGERS EVER LEARN

I focused on Gunslinger on my last run through of the game with a fresh file it was quite an interesting experience to be honest and it got me to appreciate the style a lot more these days compared to before.
Before my go to styles were Royal Guard, Swordmaster, and Quicksilver.

Dark Souls 3 was announced at Microsoft's conference at E3 2015

Use charged shotguns.

It consistently fucks them up and could be considered "the correct way" to deal with them as Dante.

Plebs: Trickster
Fun guys: Swordmaster
Contrarians: Gunslinger
Patricians: SS

I'm not fresh on the DMC lore, but doesn't DMC2 take place at the end of the timeline and isn't Dante the only character in it from other games? I've never played it as I was always told to avoid it, so if it is just Dante an no one else from 1, 3 or 4, and (according to TGBS) Dante is a depressing dullard, what the fuck happened inbetween 4 and 2? Will 2 just be retconned?

you know what they say about broken clocks

Was it? I might have missed that one due to work then.

Nobody knows. The guy that direct the majority of 2 fuck off somewhere else

There’s a novel that takes place before 2. It was pretty crazy with an alternate timeline where Dante fucking dies as a kid, Mundus adopt Vergil and there’s an army of Trish, but that’s probably non-canon

>hello, this is the president of Capcom, please watch as we anal fuck Itsuno-san live on global television.

Yeah, that's about right. It's Dante and a new girl. Trish appears but only as a playable character. Not at all in the story. Dante's very quiet and shit. There are a few instances where he tries to be cool and stoic but it's too stoic and falls flat. Trying and failing is the entire game. Dante goes riding into Hell at the end of it and it's implied he gets back but we never get to see that.

Theres three easy ways; first use charge shots until is vulnerable, the second one is to just hit the fucker while using royalguard to cancel the animation ( if you time it right you can avoid getting electrocuted after each hit and destroy him ) and the last one is to wait for when he teleports in a big explosion and fill him with swords with lucifer.
Also a big tip is to activate DT during the last hit of real impact to do MASSIVE damage.

Well no. We had nothing for E3 or TGS other than hopes and expectations that were ultimately let down. Itsuno in 2016 said they would announce something in 2017. He has a month and some change to not make himself a liar.

Story wise it's just Dante (with all his character stripped from him) and Lucia with Trish being a unlockable character that requires beating both disks on hard mode.
While Trish is the most fun character to play since she's closer to DMC1 Dante it still requires playing both campaigns twice, not so much hard but man is it dull.

5 and DMC5 is happening at PSX!

Where the fuck is it? I don't see shit dude.

Will we see them again?

HOLY SHIT

3 and it's not.

BLESS!

So, does this mean DMC5 will be about how Dante went from funny-guy to RE5 Chris Redfield?
You got the name on the book? Might download a pdf

I love Itsuno, but shit, he really needs to take note from his contemporaries.

N-NANI?!