Are people really paying 60 bucks for Skyrim? Jesus Christ

Are people really paying 60 bucks for Skyrim? Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1wn9aw/skyrim_fixed/).
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38623/?
youtube.com/watch?v=7-7mW9daU5E
youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woah... breath of the wild looks like THAT?

They're paying 60 bucks for the definitive edition of Skyrim, sure.

this...is...the power...of... Nintendo.................whoa........

There are no words

$60 for MOBILE Skyrim.

Not just Skyrim, mobile graphics Skyrim without mods.

No, they're paying $120+

>definitive

Why wasn't their "Link" character a high elf?

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY NEW GAME
FUCK YOU EVERYONE ELSE WILL BUY IT

I know you're just memeing but I think this might actually be the worst version of Skyrim in existence, it's a downgrade in every way even when compared to last gen consoles.

>720P
>2017

A constant 30fps and some of the SE improvements make it stand out more than the last gen consoles. Let's not forget that it took Bethesda like a fucking year to get Hearthstone to (sorta) work on the PS3.

Kek stop talking absolute shite you desperate crybaby.

>new
Fuck you Todd.

but it's comfy

>not portable
>2017

The PS3 version looks better as proven by comparison videos.

skyrim is great on PC

>implying you play this thing in public
>playing a videogame on the go instead of at home is better because.... I'm an asocial autistic with no self awareness
>2017

Post one?

can I waggle to swing the sword

>majority of people play it at home
>majority of people also play it undocked

Why do you people care if bethesda is releasing skyrim on the switch? Kids who own the switch and were too young when skyrim came out can enjoy it. Bethesda doesn't expect us to buy it. Pls stop getting triggered over nothing.

Yes but apparently it sucks. Gyro aiming the bow/magic and lockpicking with HD rumble seem to be getting a lot of praise.

The PS3 version of Skyrim doesn't jump from 720p to 600 and below, it's native 720p. Switch portable jumps to sub HD resolution at a moment's notice. Native HD is defined at 720p. And I've seen PS3 LOD, it's better than Switch in docked mode too but I can't get 1:1 pictures at the moment but someone else will.

Skyrim Switch in objectively inferior to Skyrim PS3 while playing in handheld mode, full stop. Skyrim PS3 save file was patched a while back, so the memes are dead (reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1wn9aw/skyrim_fixed/). Let's talk about the Switch version now user.

They have been releasing the exact same game at full price for 6 years now.
Why are you defending this kikery?

So in other words no comparison video and you're talking out your ass. Gotcha.

That's nintendo's fault if anything. Bethesda would release the 4k texture pack version on switch if its gimped hardware could run it.

>kyrim Switch in objectively inferior to Skyrim PS3 while playing in handheld mode

Switch version is using special edition assets, not vanilla.

That's not a modded PC version?

'Portable' doesn't just mean taking it outside and going down the swing park kiddo. You'll understand when you're an adult and own your own house.

user, I had a look at your Steam library... sit down. We need to talk

Apparently the biggest boon of portability is being able to take the Switch around the house.

I use my Vita to play ps4 on the crapper.

>motion control
>HD Rumble
>portable platform
user you must be joking.
The only downside is the lack of mods.

>The best way to use the Switch is to treat it like a Wii U
My artichokes are absolutely activated right now

>skyrim for switch

>everyone on Sup Forums is a programmer
No.

Lol no. No mods, and it looks like complete shit.

I think the other consoles have mods though. Those versions are better.

Name a worse version.

I seriously don't get how people can play this game over and over again
It doesn't get boring quick i admit, but i saw people play this shit for 1000 hours
And that's just bizarre to me

And you were the ones that said skyrim was the apex of gaming. have you lost your faith?

Is gyro badly implemented in this game or user is just "hurr-durr motion is for fags - sticks rule"?

buy my game

If it's objectively inferior why is it the special edition of the game with motherfucking gyro aiming? You should really buy a pc if graphics are what drive you.

I'm not buying DLC, when it's so easy to pirate it Todd, I even get achievements for them.

Thoughts on VR

What if I fucking hate gyro aiming? It's not really a bonus then now is it?

superfluous bullshit that hardly enhances the game except for maybe being portable.

It takes practice but it's objectively superior. Of course you can always turn it off.

What are you faggots gonna do about it?

Fair point. Yet irrelevant. When it comes to camera control gyro is good (decent actually) and sticks are bad.

>skyrim
>console skyrim
the shanty town of neo/v/

I only play mine docked, unless I want to play in bed, which isn't often. The screen is too small to play anything which isn't 2D comfortably.

Blatant lying should be a bannable offense

>didn't actually prove user wrong

Ps3

These are worse in literally every single way.
The switch also has a better frame rate than the PS4 or Xbox one

No they are paying for the game + free mods.
The base game is good for like 50 hours but mods can extend that to like 500+
Hell I did 1 run of fonv and now I got 300 hours of heavy mod runs like commander of a robot army with cyber death claws/hounds/roachs.
My current on is fight all big factions max spawn mod (1 guy becomes 4-12) and real head shots for me and them.

neo-Sup Forums is >good compared to the absolute dumpster fire that is nu-Sup Forums.

>special edition assets, not vanilla
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Really? I always felt like it was huge. Do you play vita or 3ds?

I don't know man, why are so many games keeping the player locked in one spot or having them move through teleportation? I just want to walk around, fight, manage inventory and everything with my keyboard or controller, while just using the head set to move the camera. Is that too much to ask?

Then you're just a retard like the people who say they can't play shooters on a PC.

Let's also conveniently leave out it's a 60 dollar port for a 6 year old game with shitty resolution as well.

Good thing Skyrim let's you do that and got rid of teleportation
DESU it might get me to buy a VR headset for PC next year. Full 3d immersive combat might fix the gameplay enough to make exploration fun again. I'll buy it if I can mod it

>factions max spawn mod
Do you have a link?

So. You are saying that graphics (the thing that in no way influence gamplay) is relevant when it comes to enhancing playing the game and things that actually add something to the way one plays that game are not?
You are either retarded either one of those cinematic experience cuckolds that have no interest in actual gameplay - they only want to watch. Both I believe. So why would an opinion of a retarded cuckold with no basis stand?

I only usually play games on my monitor, I used to play on the bigger TV before I realized how much easier it was to have my console where my PC is. I have a 3DS, I've only really played Monster Hunter, Pokemon and Bravely Default on it though, which aren't really comparable to a game like Zelda where you're constantly looking at tiny objects in the distance, or Mario where you need to keep an eye out for moons everywhere. I can appreciate how much nicer the games look when on the smaller screen though, I've only really used docked mode for Sonic and Golf Story though.

No one wants a nigger-babby

You can use controller and you can move free with the move controller if you don't want to teleport

It costs as much as the other versions.
Gameplay is actually enhanced.
Graphics are not good (pretty much the same shit unmoded game was back then).
It's portable now.
No mods.

I am saying that it's not inferior in each and every way.

>Good thing Skyrim let's you do that and got rid of teleportation
Did it really? That's good, hopefully they'll start taking VR in a direction I'm more interested in. I always assumed that was something you could mod in anyway, but I'm not spending $500 on a headset to have to frig about with mods just to get it to work properly. Once it's a standard I'll probably buy one.

I bring it to my dads parties, usually let kids mess around with it since every one 12 and up is playing the new call of duty, I also like being able to take it away from the kids I don't like and tell their parents they were handling it roughly

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38623/?
Install all of it.
Set it all to max. Walk around a bit so the spawns reset and turn it down if it's to much.
You will get 30vs30 ncr vs legion fights all the time and every now and them 100+ fights that lag the shit out of my shifty rig.
Also you might want to invest in sneak and a silencer for gun fights and maybe even only at night.

What's that?

>pretty much the same shit
literally what
switch's version is the ugliest version yet, worst than minimum graphics on PC

>So. You are saying that graphics (the thing that in no way influence gamplay) is relevant when it comes to enhancing playing the game and things that actually add something to the way one plays that game are not?
>having a good resolution and framerate doesn't matter
What the fuck am I reading?
>You are either retarded either one of those cinematic experience cuckolds that have no interest in actual gameplay - they only want to watch. Both I believe. So why would an opinion of a retarded cuckold with no basis stand?
Yes I'm a retard because I don't won't wish to pay 60 dollars for a ugly port of an old game that added literally nothing new except useless bullshit. Thank you for setting me straight. You know I can't tell if you're a desperate bethesda fanboy or an autistic nintendofag.

Thanks.

Fair enough. I play a lot of pc games but console games are meh for me, I play almost entirely in handheld and feel a little claustrophobic or something if it's on the TV. Like I'm playing looking through a window on the other side of the room.

Why doesn't Bethesda make another Skyrim expansion like Dragonborn? They'd make a gorillion dollars now that everybody's bought Skyrim again.

>I've only really used docked mode for Sonic and Golf Story though.
undocked mode*

>It costs as much as the other versions.
>Gameplay is actually enhanced.
>(pretty much the same shit unmoded game was back then).
Why are you spreading misinfo?

The Switch version is 900p docked. The PS3 version drops frames like a motherfucker, Switch is 30fps stable. Switch handheld mode is portable, PS3 is not.

That would require a modicum of effort, paid mods are their current monetization scheme.

But it is.
You must have bad memory or refering to that special edition remaster that came out years later.
Moded version has without doubt the best visuals all over. But vanilla looks pretty much the way switch version does.

It is cool. I usually play it lying in bed, which I cannot do with a normal console or my PC. That's also why I can understand some people buying Skyrim for it, even though I wouldn't get it.

Alright Sup Forums, you be the judge. Source: youtube.com/watch?v=7-7mW9daU5E

You could play skyrim with VR headsets years ago youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw
this official VR is probably a little better with re-worked UI and stuff but it exists mostly to cater to console players with PSVR

No it doesn't, stop lying.
The Switch version looks absolutely horrendous, there's no discussion about this.
And that's compared to PS4 which is already a downgrade compared to PC.

Why? They have made so much that spending money to make more is pointless, they are selling it for a full 60 and just like the SF2 switch port it's going to sell well inspite of that.

>this guy bought skyrim 7 times
for what puropse

>unironically defending a shitty cashgrab port of Skyrim
wew lads

>People are defending paying 60 dollars for a 6 year old game that's only good when heavily modded

Can't tell if elaborate b8 or if nintendo fanboys are really this stupid.

It's the kind of phenomenon you will only see in nintedrone threads, we simply used to tell skyrimbabs to fuck off back in the day.

>the amiibo gear you get has awful stats
what's the point?

Skyrim is not a fast paced multiplayer game. 30 FPS is clearly enough to get most out of gameplay. In fact I believe even 20 or so would be enough. Just make that stable. Resolution is pretty irrelevant if one does not exaggerate to bring out that le 1x1 shit or something. It does affect the aesthetics but not the gameplay.
And yes you are a retard if you compare different versions using the POV of one that already played the game. There is no point to play that one once more. It is a bad RPG with no content one can not experience in a single playthrough. Except for Civil War questline. Wich just changes characters for the exact same questline.