IT'S ONLY FUCKING TEMPORARY DUMBASSES!

IT'S ONLY FUCKING TEMPORARY DUMBASSES!
Do not give into your autism and buy the game now.
EA is hoping this bullshit announcement will deter people from all the bad press they jewing is getting.
Once the saps see this pandering and they'll go out and buy this that trash ass pay-2-win shitshow.
And then EA will turn microtransactions RIGHT BACK ON.

Don't be a retard.
Don't support pay-2-win; don't buy Battlefront 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-16-star-wars-battlefront-2-loot-boxes-investigated-by-belgian-gaming-commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't buy it even if it didn't have any microtransactions, it's boring as fuck.

lalala i am gay retard

this comic would be funnier without the top panel

It's like they're the worst company in America. Did people really forget that?

>EA wins the golden poo award several times
>dudes are surprised when they put out a shitty game
woooooow

The campaign has to be the most predictable, generic shlock I've ever ever seen

>protagonist defects midway through
>love interest dies at the end

I was this close to buying this for the campaign because I don't own PS Plus anyway but I have never NOPE'd so hard in my entire life to such a fucking boring story

Don't worry, bro. I haven't touched an EA game in 7 or 8 years.

This whole debacle has proven more entertaining than the average EA game anyway

We know. We also know that by the time they will activate it again the game will be fucking dead.

>We also know that by the time they will activate it again the game will be fucking dead.
We can only hope.
This deserves to be Lawbreakers 2.0

We're talking about days at best, they propped up microtransactions as their main source of income so they sure as hell won't give up on them for any decent amount of time.

THIS

DO NOT BUY UNTIL THEY SAY THEY ARE NEVER RE-IMPLEMENTING MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!!!!

At least the battlefield series was good before 1.
I hope the next one wont be fucking garbage like battlefield 1. The only game I would consider from them. And NFS, but the series has been shit since MW2012

This

The last EA game I bought was Titanfall 2 because there's no other game out there like it.

If they try to riddle Titanfall 3 like they did Battlefront 2, I'm out.

Well let's see how retarded they are. If I was them I'd wait for the next battlefront and make them (((jus cosmetic goy))) so people will eat that shit up. I would even go that far and making the cosmetic part the main focus of the game, with every single part being personazaible.

lol
>EA blatantly Jews their costimers
>customers get upset
>EA tosses the customers a bone
>customers feel victorious
>customers buy game
>2 weeks later
>EA tosses the customers another bone, right up their asses
>as though there was any impact at all.

Seriously, you want to actually win as consumers? Don't buy the fucking game ever. Let EA swallow it whole. Only then will they and other devs learn a lesson.

Why do people keep buying such awful shit.

>implying star wars fangirls and reddit cucks have a brain
They will buy it en masse. Mark my words

What did you expect? It was written by a SJW soyboy/tranny hybrid from Montreal.

Of course they will. It's star wars.
Fucking star wars fans are the most retarded dipshits ever.
>SW: the force awakens - best star wars movie yet!
>literally a remake of SW: a new hope
I don't even

tbqh I shouldn't be talking.
I fell for the Forza 7 jewish tricks after owning every forza title up to date. At least I got 60 bucks back.

You heard of the Forza 7 stink? Just as bad but less widespread throughout the industry.

Nope, Playstationfag

Pretty obvious many have easily fallen for greed or the state of games wouldn't be as it is.
I have danced around most of it but I'm sure I slipped a time or two (fallout 4....)

Papa EA wouldn't lie to me

im gonna buy it

>The last EA game I bought was Titanfall 2
so it's been 1 whole years since you bought an EA game, I'm sure they're shaking in their boots.

I honestly didn't buy Forza 7 because of that shit. I liked Horizon 3 a lot and thought the demo for 7 was pretty good but I'm not gonna support that shit. There were plenty of games for me to play on other platforms this year, don't need to be assraped by EA or Microsoft.

A multiplayer game with no Sup Forums autists and no Reddit meme spammers?
Sign me the fuck up.

They aren't lying per say. Their statement was very upfront: they'll be changing the game and putting it back in at a later to-be-determined date post-Christmas/New Years after the brouhaha dies down and the refund policies expire

If you were already considering purchasing this game in the first place, it's to late for you.

Just bought it. Haven't payed for an EA game in almost a decade. Looks like a $60 product to me and if they fuck the game beyond repair, I rolled the dice. You fuckers told me to buy the Wii U and I hated it. Logic suggests this could be worthwhile.

The last EA game I bought was army of two only because my best friend had it. So apparently it more like 9 or10 years rather than 7 or 8

who?

>believing EA ever

youre one of the tards yourself

Not bad, afraid i can't say the same for me. Before Titanfall 2 it was DAI.

This year I can honestly say AAA hasn't been delivering on the asking price so it's easy this time around to not buy BF2, Destiny 2, and the others.

If you played any of the previous motorsport titles you'd realize they took almost everything out of the game in favor of that garbage. Fucking dreadful really

>they jew'd the VIP members, they used to have permanent double credit boosts, for 7 they only gave them 5 uses for it. Quickly reverted it after the community went apeshit
>introduced this "homologation" feature where only same types of cars could race. Basically killed multiplayer and leaderboards almost instantly
>no more class racing (E, D ,C , B, A, S, R, P, X). They have an S class but they completely broke it. They said they'd come back
>multiplayer is fucked due to constant game crashes and lack of variety (only 5 divisions in while there are over 30+ ingame) and missing class racing
>fucked upgrading and tuning due to the fucking homologation shit which does it for you (they stuck in restrictions to what you can and can't do)
>prices for cars are astronomical
>700 cars in game, 100 of those are unobtainable unless you buy lootcrates and get lucky or wait for them to appear in the """specialty dealer"""". Only 2 (7 new from this months dlc) new cars to the entire series
>they got lazy with their car roster (no current season race cars whereas their competiton like GTS and PC)
>have a deal with porsche and bring no fucking porsches. Only the DLC ones from previous titles
>track list has nothing new. carry over
>game is buggy as hell
>they refuse to listen to any criticism
>forum mods ban you for criticism
>Lootboxes are bought with ingame credits. Actual money will be implemented once the games economy """"""stables""""""
>payouts are trash. The game is one huge grindfest like GTA
>they removed the basket feature from horizon 3 which let you chose your parts before spending credits
>with all the patches released, the game is still broken to shit
>zero communication with the community

Thats just the tip of the iceberg

Belgium is investigating battlefront 2 and overwatch
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-16-star-wars-battlefront-2-loot-boxes-investigated-by-belgian-gaming-commission
>tfw battlefront removes microtransactions
They got caught, the police are involved

Mirrors edge cemented my disgust of EA.

When a rented game still makes you feel like you were cheated you know with certainty to never look back

What was so bad about mirrors edge?
The original one was god tier but I've never played the new one

havent bought an EA game since they released NBA Live 08 and it was broken shit. never regretted it and always enjoy the yearly shitshow when this stuff happens. still cant believe people act surprised about it.

Disney must have gotten pissed enough to descend from on high to slap EA's shit around for damaging their brand while a new marketing cornersto- I mean movie is set to come out. I wouldn't be too surprised if they threatened to take whatever hit was required to pull the contract and hand it off a publisher who knew what they're doing.

Online Gaming is cancer
Plain and simple. Half of the slimy money grab tactics stem from online play.
Huge factor in people throwing money at micro transactions is human nature in a social setting.

See
The implications of a GOVERNMENT declaring they are gambling will create a domino effect

>Online Gaming is cancer
>Plain and simple. Half of the slimy money grab tactics stem from online play.

Wow, you're so insightful

>it always comes from the same kind of people

I guess you're not insightful!

The last EA game I played was the new Sim city, it was pretty bad

I obviously pirated it

>Friday night
>rent mirrors edge for $5 from video store
>this should be a fun game to play over the weekend
>2.5 hours later I'm watching the credits
>the fuck just happened?
>if it worth a replay at least?
>not really
>guess my weekend will have to be more oblivion

At least when the MTX comes back it won't be lootboxes. Disney is pissed about the gambling association.

The game was never an online thing. Most of this lootbox crap is for single player shockingly.

I knew they would damage control it somehow, now tons of stupid fucks will say "well they are doing something at least" and buy this shit. EA will still get A LOT of money in first weeks or two and return lootboxes.

Was that the original?
Original is great for speed running due to its length

That's actually a good point in the end EA answers to Disney and if Disney feels EA is hurting their bottom line the relationship won't last long

You are retarded, that's not how government regulations work.
A slippery slope can't happen because there's no real incentive for a government to regulate most things, this lootbox drama is entirely caused by POPULAR DEMAND which is a good thing, games and corporations are already regulated in many ways anyway, most of which are good like anti-monopoly laws.

if they ever say they will remove it forever and subsequently reintroduce it then that is legitimate grounds for a refund.

Not during Belgium gaming commission investigation. They aren't stupid

>Muh cosmetics!
>I look better than you, poorfag!
>Online gaming

>this will happen to the Titanfall 3 too

Battlefront 2 and overwatch are under investigation into lootboxes by belgiums GAMBLING COMMISSION
This is above PEGI
If the commission deems that lootboxes are gambling expect sweeping changes.

It was, and it wasnt. Speed running sure, but that shit was the same price as anything else that provided more than 3 hours of start to end.

Yes, so?
I wouldn't mind gambling being banned from videogames at all, they already caused enough damage, just look at the mobile market to see what the future holds for platforms you actually care about.

PEGI and ESRB really dropped the ball with lootboxes, they should've acted before governments

If lootboxes are deemed gambling its not going to look good.

I got mine for 5 bucks. Got my moneys worth

Literally the only fps franchise that hasn't been pozzed and it's gone now.

It's going to look great, devs will have to rely on actually good gameplay for once instead of hooking gambling addicts with cheap skinner box tactics.

Government are now in, this is it, expect bans of battlefront 2 or a fine to EA or blizzard (overwatch is in the crossairs)
Its all over!

Too bad they removed the refund button :^)

Was still a shit game due to EA

Solid concept
Good are direction
Viable plot

Failed on all fronts. Classic EA

Naturally, but the ancaps are triggered because belgims government have stepped into their safe space.

>le pay to win is the only issue

The REAL problem is the whole concept behind star cards. They need to be straight up deleted. They were only created to put in loot boxes cause they didnt have the time for all the cosmetic shit they needed.

Crates will come back with purely cosmetics. But if the star cards are still around its still gonna be shit to play

I don't know about fines but a sales ban until they figure out how they want to handle it might happen

If the only thing stopping you from buying this game was the microtransactions and not the fact that it's an EA game you should kill yourself.

EA will get fined because they require a permit for gambling boxes.

>no current season race cars

2017 Renault F1 car?

I hope overwatch get bamboozled for this

i shitposted hard but i was never gonna buy the game anyway i got no time

I can already see it now:

>ea ditches the loot box system for a 2 months
>says "fuck it, we aren't making our profit projections" and rolls out the ability to straight up buy credits/crafting material
>Government watch dogs back off since its not gambling/whales can straight up buy what they want
>people who dont buy the credits/crafting material get their progression fucked by free crate RNG

>Lawbreakers 2.0
>not Tortanic 2

I'm gonna buy it regardless of what you Reddit larpers say

You fucking assholes, how am I gonna get my pride and accomplishmentâ„¢ now that you've ruined it?