If HZD wins GOTY, I dread to think about how much Sterling will mock the Zelda fans

If HZD wins GOTY, I dread to think about how much Sterling will mock the Zelda fans.

do you think he considers suicide a lot?
like on a daily basis?

>giving a shit about youtuber opinions
People are going to shitpost regardless of the award show outcome. Why dread a particular outcome over another?

If you care about awards or what a fat crossdressing eceleb has to say you deserve everything negative that will ever happen to you.

This guy makes money talking shit on youtube. If you anons are so smart, how come you aren't doing this shit?

>If HZD wins GOTY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAGAGHAGHGL

I have a real job and want to keep my dignity.

For some reason, he is considered one of the greatest and most unbiased reviewers on the internet by pretty much everyone but this site.

Because I have a degree and an actual career, albeit at the start of it.

Fuck off back to mars

What's funny is that HZD was way better than Breath of the Weeb.

Because he is considered to be one of the most respectable people on the internet, people love him for nearly everything he does, and people think his review of BOTW was the best one of them all the reviews.

Plus, he's completely smug about his views, and can get everyone to follow him in hating a game or fanbase simply because he's Jim Fucking Sterling, son.

Fuck off Jim

>Because he is considered to be one of the most respectable people on the internet

Literally, people were calling him a hero for his BOTW review.

I FUCKING HATE JIM STERLING
HOW DARE SOMEONE CRITICIZE SUCH A PERFECT GAME
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Nintendo fanboys are the most cancerous of video game fans who,react overly emotional to any little thing like a hive mind.

I want their games to lose just to see their retarded shit storm. Breath of the wild is an average open world game. Ode sexy is the best Nintendo game this year and it’s good but not got good. The only games that don’t deserve the win are breath of the wild and pubg.

>people
buttblasted sonygroes aren't human beings

Don't worry. PUBG is going to win.

so you'll side with the likes of Sterling just to see a few anonymous people bitch about nintendo games?

hopefully mario wins.

I don't even like the game, but its better than the other options

You have to be incredibly, unbelievably fucking stupid to think HZD is a better game than BotW.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

PUBG will win
singlehandedly justifying companies releasing unfinished games