Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

>town square is a fucking gallows
>one of the first cutscenes in the game has gang warfare, someone getting the shit beat out of them in the background
>right after that someone mugs you
>Pianta Mafia
>every single female character in the game is attracted to Mario
>a fucking computer is in love with Peach and makes her strip and walk around the facility naked
>a minor character's dad from the first Paper Mario is found as a corpse, used as a throwaway joke
>Flurrie
>Russian Bob-ombs

What the FUCK was Nintendo thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5S_wdRB_yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those low res textures
ew, gross

Don’t forget the main villain is a horrific Eldritch monstrosity who made a 100 level murder dungeon for kicks

die

fuck off emulator shill

that's just the resolution, the textures actually look really good

holy shit... nintendo BTFO

>pixelated text
I know that's fixed in the HD texture pack. Did that ever get finished?

>Post yfw we will never get another good Paper Mario game

You missed this The guy with the chair fetish

>a fucking computer is in love with Peach and makes her strip and walk around the facility naked

To be fair, she was invisible in that quest.

The creepy part of that is that he has to first watch Peach showering in order for him to fall for her.

Super Paper Mario still has the most "What the fuck"-tier writing in any Mario game ever. To this day I can not fathom how or why the writers got away with some of that shit they pulled in a mario game.

you forgot

>villain is a literal demon

Didn't fit mario series at all.

>bad guy kills mario and the gang
>mario, luigi and bowser end up in hell
>peach ends up in heaven
What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=l5S_wdRB_yA

Like what? I don't remember much about it other than the nerd boss and Luigi getting brainwashed into being a bad guy for a while.

>there are people that taped down their controller for the coin collecting segment

Thats just the final boss. You're running after the Xnauts for the entirety of the game.

You mean Mimi's Mansion? Jesus Christ.

You talk to the other slaves and they offer you tips for Rubees, it shouldn't be THAT hard to figure out how to get to the vault.

Don't forget it had a tranny

I enjoyed Super Paper Mario but holy shit is that game is the very definition of
>want to replay game
>remember "that part"
>never replay

A cute, thicc tranny, at that.