COD WW2

Is this the most casualized and poorly designed game ever?

>soldier customization very simplistic
>very little equipment to choose
>every gun has zero recoil
>even light/heavy machine guns
>sniper rifles OHKO bodyshot and rapid fire
>war mode is unbalanced as shit
>lots of lag
>bad matchmaking
>especially bad matchmaking in zombie mode
>every room has at least three entrances
>makes defending impossible
>shotguns only OHKO with perfect shots
>other guns will always out DPS them
>buckshot turns to baby powder past ten feet
>but pistols/smgs/ar/lmg/rifles can reach any range
>with no accuracy loss

This was one of the biggest mistake purchases I've ever made. I'm never touching another COD again, I hadn't played one in a few generations and it's awful to see the state the game is in. This is also fucking ZERO discussion about it. I try and look up information or a complaint and I just get three pages of articles from fucking gaming journalist sites.

The campaign
inb4 "nobody plays cod for the campaign"
Was a godawful convoluted mess. It was a fucking atrocious cacophony of fuck. Levels only to be rivaled by the levels of cliche-ness in Wolfenstein.

I haven't touched the campaign yet. But I'm fed up enough with the multiplayer that I'm going to try and get my moneys worth from the single player.

Is it just the motherfucking SJW propaganda ruining the campaign or are there other serious issues?

I only play CoD for the campaign. My only interest in this game, is that it might be a nice sequel(or prequel) of events from the original WaW title.

Good times running through the WaW campaign with 3 of my buds.

Not really any overly sjw stuff. (french assassins mission impossible their way into a nazi building and plant explosives with the french mary sue having a history with a certain nazi), but it's just a disjunct set of circumstances. Nothing is coherent. It's like a spazzy birds view of the war. Just snapshots that don't really mean much at all.

do you actually own this game?
most guns have super random (and not cs or dod random where you can still kind of predict it) bullshit recoil and it totally fucks you over sometimes

>sniper rifles OHKO bodyshot
how is this even a criticism
this is extremely common, how else do you want it to work? how else would they be useful?

OHKO bodyshots for sniper rifles is fucking retarded in video games. OHKO headshots is the fucking standard and it's the fucking standard for a reason

Go play bf then babby, ohk is the patricians sniper damage

You have been playing Righteous Slaughter 7 for years and don't even realise it.

>Soldier Customization very simplistic
As opposed to what? The min-maxing that the last three games had where people only ran 3 different guns on one or two classes? fuck off, >Very little equipment to use
I'll give you that, I wish there were more options
>Every gun has zero recoil
Fuck off, this is bait.
>Even light/heavy machine guns
Confirmed for bait
>Sniper rifles OHKO bodyshot and rapid fire
Smoke grenades are useful, faggot
>War mode is unbalanced as shit
Eh, I haven't played it enough to find out
>Lots of lag
I'll agree with this
>Bad Matchmaking
I also agree, too lobbies that turn into 3v6s
>especially bad matchmaking in zombie mode
Not played enough to have an opinion
>Every room has at least three entrances
Get fucked, camper
>Makes defending impossible
taste dick, camper
>Shotguns only OHKO with perfect shots
that's due more to the lag, which is a legit fucking problem
>Other guns will out dps them
Like, I said, depends on the lag. Decent connection with a shotgun turns you into doomguy
>Buckshot turns to baby powder after ten feet
Yeah, i agree, that's fucking annoying in every COD game
>but pistols/smgs/ar/lmg/rifles can reach any range
I also agree with this
>With no accuracy loss
Are you complaining that guns shoot straight at close ranges?

tl;dr this is either well made bait, or someone got fooled into buying a game in a series he already didn't like

Wolfenstein is self aware and is fully aware of the cliches it uses.

>Every sniper rifles have a faster ADS time than any LMG
>Lose close range gun fights when using the Lewis or the Bren because they don't have the fire rate to hip fire decently
What in the world is this nonsense

Yeah, I fucking hate that. Lmg players got fucking shafted in public matches since they need cover from angles to be effective

>watching for enemy
>they appear for a split second
>can barely see them
>die to what feels like single bodyshot
>killcam
>they casually turned the corner
>I am a sore thumb
>they ADS
>hover over me
>shoot me five-seven times

I'm glad others have noticed that. Bugs the fuck out of me. No reason to use any other gun than Enfield or Kar98

The multiplayer is fun, the only thing is that the maps are shit and it feels like there are only 3 or 4. Not to mention they mostly feel claustrophobic as hell.

War mode is basically sniperfest which is annoying as hell. Thank God for the smoke grenades.

There is also no vertical element to the maps. Some have a second floor house or a barn or something. But there is no getting the high ground and having a good view for sniping. Trying to traditional sniper feels unrewarding as hell because the maps are tiny and every other single gun except shotgun and hit and kill you at any range with perfect accuracy.

Gustav cannon has that somewhat, though it's simplistic as fuck. Just one giant train platform and a bunch of houses around.

Also, Snipers can be annoying. It's annoying as fuck that some people can use them like regular guns like it's nothing.

>inb4 git good

>Trying to do bridge with smokes
>snipers just blindfiring in and getting kills
>If not that then a grenade every 3 seconds
The bridge was a mistake

Shotgun sniping has always been a pet peeve of mine. I know it's generally effective and there is no rule against it. But it's like kicking a guy in the balls. Not really sportsmanlike.

They need to make the mounted machine guns destructible.

It's the damage for stupid fucking plebs like you who can't aim.

I bet you play with an assualt rifle or smg you faggot. All these idiots play the games on easy mode and then get mad when they get one shot killed by a sniper while they are still going 20-3. Snipers are no better than any other guns in the game, they just make you mad because you cant take the fact that you died in one shot. Get over it.

Even with ohk snipers are at a huge disadvantage unless the reg gun player is terrible. Smg/assault win 9/10 times in anything but long distance.

Im samefagging but god you are so fucking retarded. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU AIM FOR THE HEAD ON A FUCKING JOYSTICK YOU RETARD?
and don't give me some shit about playing on pc, if you're playing cod on pc then you should just kill yourself.

did they ever fix quickscoping with snipers?

snipers were basically the golden gun of CoD for a while

>Playing FPS on consoles
Figured you were a pleb, but I didn't think you were this big of a pleb. I'm not even going to bother replying to you anymore, your opinion means less than nothing to me.

>*tips*
the post

>playing fps on consoles
that is not an argument stupid. Especially considering that this fps in particular is made entirely for consoles

No they are still being abused. Kids sprinting around and getting instant kills every where. It absolutely ruins the game.

The maps also suck. I remember in CoD 4 the maps were large and usually had some long distance sniping areas that were available in addition to up close areas. There are hardly any sniping lanes in this game. Instead kids run around quick scoping like faggots.

The two viable play styles are SMG run and gun and quickscoping. That's it. CoD used to have variety, it sucks now.

cod is a fast game, all the guns are fast kills if you aren't absolutely trash, it sounds like you want to be playing battlefield.

>The two viable play styles are SMG run and gun and quickscoping.

It's top 3 of Cowadoody campaigns to be honest.

Think Band of Brothers, but in video game form with slight doses of forced SJW diversity and a jew.

>Smoke grenades are useful, faggot

Yeah next time I see a quicksoper running around I'll say "Hey just wait for the smoke to appear ok?"

You're and idiot

This game has no personality. Also the sub machine guns have terrible fucking range and recoil save the type 100 which only has terrible range. The lee einfield and karaban are shit marker machines too. The pump action shotgun is decent on close quarters maps as are all other shotguns but they could benefit from more range. The pistols are also shit and have slow fire rate. Otherwise I agree with you. Worst cod game along with ghosts and advanced warfare. Treyarch is the only competent director left.

>You're and idiot

or you could just firefight him. smgs can take out a quickscoper just as fast as he can quickscope. it really just depends on positioning

I need to play 9 more hours before I have 60 hours in the game. 60 hours for $60
Then I'm returning it. Game is boring, generic, no cool weapons, and the people are stupid
Maps are boring
Guns boring
Game modes boring
Textures, lighting, colors all boring

>calling someone out for a spelling mistake on a Kazakhstani necklace making chat room
14 year old spotted

the submachine guns have as much range as the assault rifles retard

>he fell for the bait

Cmon man I made it pretty obvious

The real problem is that all the weapons are shit and have no personality.

Tbqh, I was just teasing lol.

Nope
Forza 7 takes the cake
>dumbed down the physics for nfs and drift babbies. Drives like its on ice. No sense of grip
>added a new assist that if you go offtrack it doesn't affect you
>they jew'd the VIP members, they used to have permanent double credit boosts, for 7 they only gave them 5 uses for it. Quickly reverted it after the community went apeshit
>introduced this "homologation" feature where only same types of cars could race. Basically killed multiplayer and leaderboards almost instantly
>no more class racing (E, D ,C , B, A, S, R, P, X). They have an S class but they completely broke it. They said they'd come back
>multiplayer is fucked due to constant game crashes and lack of variety (only 5 divisions in while there are over 30+ ingame) and missing class racing
>fucked upgrading and tuning due to the fucking homologation shit which does it for you (they stuck in restrictions to what you can and can't do)
>prices for cars are astronomical
>700 cars in game, 100 of those are unobtainable unless you buy lootcrates and get lucky or wait for them to appear in the """specialty dealer"""". Only 2 (7 new from this months dlc) new cars to the entire series
>they got lazy with their car roster (no current season race cars whereas their competiton like GTS and PC)
>have a deal with porsche and bring no fucking porsches. Only the DLC ones from previous titles
>track list has nothing new. carry over
>game is buggy as hell
>they refuse to listen to any criticism
>forum mods ban you for criticism
>Lootboxes are bought with ingame credits. Actual money will be implemented once the games economy """"""stables""""""
>payouts are trash. The game is one huge grindfest like GTA
>they removed the basket feature from horizon 3 which let you chose your parts before spending credits
>with all the patches released, the game is still broken to shit
>zero communication with the community

The incendiary shotgun shells are annoying as fuck.

The sniper is at a disadvantage because if that first shot doesnt kill hes dead. I know getting killed because you suck at shooting is hard to swallow but blaming others is not the way to deal with it. Also i swore id never buy another treyarch game after they gimped snipers in bo1

Is Sniper Sharpshooting overpowered?

No, every other gun in the game has aim assist, why should snipers be any different?

You sound like you suck at the game

>he hates the cod game where they fixed sniping

hate to break it to you but you're not meant to run around with a sniper rifle instantly zooming in on people. go play mw2.

Thats like complaining that smgs and side arms are still able to reach you across the map. If you get outsniped by an uzi you deserve it. Same as getting outgunned cq by a sniper rifle.

Hate to break it to you but the entire rest of the games design doesn't really lend itself to snipers performing their traditional roles on the battlefield. And while that may be a problem for you there are still millions of people including myself who don't give a fuck and are still having a good time playing the game

Then they just shouldn't have sniper rifles.

That's your opinion, I think quickscoping is fun

>>every gun has zero recoil
See now that's how I know you haven't played this game.

They might as well shouldnt since they are going to be putting arbitrary handicaps on it because people cant GIT GUD

That would be the other Activision shooter, Overwank. At least you need to aim in fucking CoD

Why is it that zombies now is some puzzle bullshit. I don't understand why I can't just kill zombies and stay alive? It used to be fun and now it's a confusing fucking mess.

I bought into it because I got a new PC and I wanted to see nice graphics, plus I was in a WW2 mode

All memes about being a retard for falling for COD are entirely appropriate. Just shit.

I actually liked Future Warfare tho

Yes

Next question

>muh quickscope
Is there any quicker way to spot a pleb?

Quickscoping is the stupidest most brain dead thing in the world, the auto aim in WW2 is utterly absurd, it fucking magnetizes to people, a quickscoper missing is quite rare due to that. I'd say quickscoping is the worst its ever been in WW2.

DISCARDED