How do you even beat this chapter?

>Fire Emblem
>Difficult

The AI is fucking retarded man, just bait them with your strong units and bum rush them with everyone else when they move up to attack.

What the fuck? Just move your guys max move toward the goal every turn.

You sieze the gate

Make a beeline for Percy. Milady will come to you on her own.

turtle like in every fe game

Who is best unit and why is it Nino(Male)?

Turtling is the last thing you wanna do on that map, you dumb Cuckquest faggot.

SUICIDE SQUAD INTO THE ARCHERS

If you have a problem in a fire emblem map this is always the answer

1. Find the one overpowered God unit the game always gives you
2. Send him right into whatever is giving you problems
3. Watch the enemy ram into him over and over and die

Move to the right and kill the enemies

WEE-OOO WEE-OOO nuFE fag detected

Say it ain't so, user. Don't tell me you're having trouble beating FE6? I thought you were good at FE and Royfags were all shitters?

Easy, you clog them up at the bridge and then have Yellow go hit the pipe seam.

I beat FE6 a while back ago but have never gone into the Fates games. Is Conquest on Normal as hard as FE6 was? I still remember that fucking late-game chapter with all the Wyverns.

the GBA games are some of the easiest in the franchise, newfag.

Don't bother trying to get Percy, you can get him later.
Penetrate one side with Dieck and then tip the other in your favor with Milady.

>normal
>hard

conquest is the one game that constantly punishes you for turtleing

Fuck units that spawn at the end of your turn

Post your Deke pics

Fuck desert maps with fog of war with units that spawn at the end of your turn that also needs to be cleared in an invisible turn limit to get the good ending.

That's a big Deke

For ^

What's the best site for playing this online nowadays? Miss those threads.

FE6 doesn't really have any OP units like Marcus early game in FE7 or Pent, or Seth in FE8. There's Percival but you get him pretty late, Nime is also really good an underrated in my opinion because of her A rank staves. It has a big roster but so many trash units.

>Royfags are all shitters
This part will always be true though

i sent cavalry on top bridge mostly and foot units on south bridge, you really need that wyvern rider too, i forgot her name. dont turtle this map you need to keep moving.

Just realised that this map is in Fire Emblem Heroes too. I just thought the mobile game had random shit in it so that is neato.

The two bridges, with the bottom one having a island in that shape is reproduced - except all one tile wide and a mage can basically shoot from the island to the shore.

Don't even bother trying to get Perceval since you can recruit him again in a few chapters. The next chapter is a dessert map anyways, so cavs will be pretty useless on it. Send some units up north to kill the enemy cav and visit the village. Send your other units quickly across the bridge to take out the ballista and incoming cav. have the northern group rejoin the one on the bridge and just trudge through carefully. It's been a while since I played this, but I think the top bridge blows up at some point, so don't split your group in two since they won't be able to retreat.

A lot of the maps in Heroes are ripped from/based off of mainline maps.

Oh wait no. The bridge doesn't blow up, but a bunch of cav reinforcements will appear eventually and trap your group on the northern bridge. Either way, have your group remain together.

lol way to out yourself as a scrub
Dieck/Rutger/Clarine support should be almost maxed by the chapter OP is referring to unless you're doing LTC and the 3 of them are unkillable if they have it, Rutger alone can solo this map if you gave him the first hero crest which any competent player will give to either him or Dieck by this point. This is far from the hardest map at this point too, especially since the game hands you one of the top 5 units in the game for free a couple turns in. A harder chapter would be something like recruiting Klein without any of his or Tate's forces dying, saving Echidna, and saving every village to get max rewards off of that chapter or the desert map that comes immediately after OP's