3x3 thread

3x3 thread.

no bitching about resident evil 4 or fallout new vegas edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5fNBNTXYlQ
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so are 3x3 grids just a list of poster’s top 9 favorite games or do their order mean something

2/2
Order means nothing, but personally I put my #1 game in the middle
1/3 - Risen, D:OS 2

3/4 +KoToR, Halo 2, Einhander
- Oblivion
Elder Scrolls and its gameplay is an absolute bore for me

4/4 (KOTOR, CV, Halo 2, Oblivion)
5/5 (BB, P4, BotW, SMS, Ghost Trick)

5/5 :)
4/4
9/9

4/4
4/4

no order. just favorites :)

3/3 guess which :^)
10/10
3/3

3/3
0/0
5/6 +Bloodborne, P4, M3, Sunshine, Ghost Trick
-Metro
7/8
-MGR
3/3
7/7
11/11
4/5
-MGR

5/5
>AVP
fuck dude those games were always amazing.

2/2 Siren is my shit

9/9
fuck this thread is pretty good so far

7/9 RDR and Bioshock weren't my cup of tea but good pics regardless

2/2, just FE and WW Twisted

9/9 saw you a few threads ago, good to see your good taste again, buddy

5/5 I keep seeing this Einhander game pop up, should I pick it up? I've always enjoyed PS1 square games

8/8, haven't played Rune Factory.

I see these 2 in every single one of these threads. Don't you have anything interesting to do with your lifes? Jesus Chris.

> I keep seeing this Einhander game pop up, should I pick it up? I've always enjoyed PS1 square games
It's a very fun shmup with a god tier soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5fNBNTXYlQ

They always barely rate too. and 13 game guy is annoying because he doesn't even stick to the rules of the threads.

>Shmup
you sold me

einhander is expensive. best bet is to find the 8th sampler demo disc on ebay. there it includes the first level of einhander

its like a dollar or two on ebay.

>lifes

>not having a life
>not currently chatting up the cutie you met on tinder who's into manga

lol

4/4 guess which is the other one :)

If you want to buy it then you can also get it digital on the JP PSN. Only costs like 600 yen.

that is, if he owns a ps3/4 and wants a japanese version?

einhander is 70-120 dollars on average, while thats not EXORBITANT it is quite pricey for a ps1 game, but just everything about einhander is 10/10 THE shmup to get. period.

To be fair everything is in English, it's just got some Jap subs during the couple of cutscenes and stuff.

1/2. Gave up on CV when I played it years ago. I got stuck on some boss that could hit you from across the room.
5/5
5/5
3/4
7/8
11/11

>avp extinction

are you fuckin serious m8? im a huge alien and predator fan and that game sucked ass

you are talking about the first bandersnatcher encounter most likely. thats a normal enemy.

try it again, everyone says its the hardest RE game but even as a kid i got all the way to the ant music box puzzle which is almost halfway thru the game. its a long game too, which is real cool.

opinions, opinions

i love it. was my first xbox game and even now i still play it.

F-zero gx is objectively better than x

I always found 0 harder, then again I'm not particularly fond of 0 but resources seemed a lot more scarce and Becky would go down in 3-4 hits usually. Plus some of the bosses are straight up bullshit.

No objections there. I just can't be bothered changing my mosaic.

you have damn fine taste

1/1
1/1 (Is it ARR or XIV as a whole?)
6/6
6/8
2/2
8/9
11/11
6/6
2/2
5/6
7/7
7/7 That Spider Man game though...
5/6 Ico is better.

>spoiler

>7/7 That Spider Man game though...
my love for it 100% has to do with the fact I played it as a kid and/or I'm still a huge Spider-Man nerd. No shame.

6/6
havent played any in the top row. good taste tho

7/7
havent played Muramasa and F-Zero. the rest are top tier for sure

8/8
havent played Metroid ZM. great taste tho

6/6
havent played Metroid Prime, Psychonauts and Paper Mario. the rest is awesome tho

8/8
never played a Battlefront game. Great taste otherwise

6/6
havent played Spyro and Ape Escape. Always been interested in Einhander

12/12
really should play Ghost Trick sometime. Great taste yo. Props for Killer 7

13/13

8/8
never played Mario Galaxy. Great taste.

5/5
props for Digital Devil Saga. one of the best from the PS2 era

8/9
not a call of duty fan. great taste otherwise

7/7
never played Mario Sunshine and Ghost Trick

4/4

What's the game beneath Yakuza? We seem to like a lot of the same stuff so I'm curious. Also highly recommend Ghost Trick, I decided to play it because of these threads and it was one of the most unique and memorable experiences I've had in a while.

xenogears

Xenogears for PS1. may have aged badly now but it blew my mind when I played it in my younger years

thx bb

I've been meaning to get around to that and Vagrant Story for a long time but I keep pushing them off. All I know is that it's infamous for being very incomplete with the second disc almost being a visual novel but the overall narrative is still very good.

disc 2 is definitely the weak point of the game and its noticeable almost immediately.. its still a great story tho.

and definitely check out Vagrant Story as well. a bit hard to get into with its convoluted mechanics but once it clicks its pretty fun. and the plot itself is like a medieval metal gear solid.

1/1 for spyro 2

3/3 for yakuza 2, pfg, and mother 3

4/5 for MGS3, Yakuza Zero,dangitronpaul, and silent hill however im not too sure about p5 yet. I have to finish it. Only got to the museum

man whenever I see that ugly Yakuza 3 cover i lol. still a great game tho.

4/4 KotoR, RECV, H2, Oblivion
2/2 P4, M3
7/8 -RDR
7/7
6/6
4/4 I really need to get around to the ZoE games. Wasn't feeling Dragon's Dogma when I tried it, won't minus it because I never really made it anywhere.

1/2

3/6

2/4

4/10

5/5

2/2

0/3

2/5

3/5

exact opposite is true, gx killed the franchise for a reason

2/5

3/4

I love the whole series, its hard to choose one of them but 3 has my favorite soundtrack so I put it there

>gx killed the franchise for a reason
Because they couldn't top it?

Vagrant Story is mostly a dungeon crawler, right?

6/6 Serious Sam, Deus Ex, Banjo Kazooie, GTA4, MGS1, Ninja Gaiden

Mad respect for putting up IV over any other in the series. I like the PS2 titles but IV really ramps up the narrative and it's sad that V is such a disappointing game. It's just absolutely empty and the city doesn't feel alive like the other titles. Sleeping Dogs is probably my overall pick for sandbox/GTA-likes tho.

oh the soundtrack was killer. "Fly" is definitely my favorite last boss battle theme...maybe rivaled by the one from Zero.

pretend Deadrising is Cuphead

pretty much. though i'd say its more like a Metroidvania with a complex weapon system

3/3

ZoE1 is average. It's a four hour campaign with an annoying protagonist whois pretty much Shinji Ikari.

I've heard ZoE2 really steps it up tho. Yet to play it unfortunately.

Alright that on top of medieval Metal Gear Solid has definitely sold me, I will try to get around to it and Xenogears as soon as I can.

Not him, but I agree on IV. SA is my personal favorite, but IV gets shit on way too much. V was so fucking terrible, such an empty game that's big for the reason of being big. Makes me mad anytime normies act like it's the best GTA yet.

id rather pretend dark souls is cuphead

GTA 5 had incredible multiplayer.

I like iv better than the ps2 games because mostly because of the mods(san andreas mods mostly sucks) but also because its fun to fuck around with cops getting into shooting sprees and I actually liked niko.

Plus the expansion were fun too.

I liked the single player.

gimme the link to make one of these

that was cool, too

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

>not being able to have modded multiplayer
Fuck that noise, at least on IV and san andreas theres no squeakers

Skip ZoE1 (Aside from an early boss in 2 Story doesnt matter)

>Code Veronica
>Good

It's the worst RE game they ever made you shittaste fucking faggot. KYS.

0 and 6 exist.

Never played 6 but 0 is most definitely better than CV.

This is my second time posting this and I know I'm going to need to edit it once or twice in the coming months once I beat a game I know will be on here and another game comes out that I'm almost certain will also be on here.

1/1 I played a lot of Norrath as a kid but I don't think I ever owned it.

2/2

2/3

2/3

2/2

2/3

3/3 but I'm only saying I enjoyed Runescape due to raw nostalgia.

Not with that inventory system.

What Makes Devastation one of your favorite Platinum games out of all of their other game?
I'm asking for a friend.

Even with the inventory system is betters than the melodramatic, overly ugly, stunted piece of stiff shit that is CV.

Hell CV even has it's own inventory problems with the Chris Clair swapover.

2/2
0/1
1/4
8/8
0/0
6/7
2/2
4/6
3/5
4/5
3/4
5/6
5/6
5/7
1/2
2/2
3/6
5/6

Replay value. You have the entire campaign plus tons of challenges playable with 5 distinct characters with separate stat spreads and unique abilities, plus weapons with varying stats, passives, elements, gameplay style, etc. You can replay the same fight with dozens of different loadouts. This is before you include the boatload of mechanics that I think mesh together pretty well, including the autobot insignia in the UI that functions like God Hand's Level system but is never EVER pointed out to the player directly. On top of that the game's visuals pull off a really coloful low-poly aesthetic and the story really feels like an extended G1 episode (especially considering the ENTIRE CAST of the original series reprises their roles).

I love both Bayonettas but I don't know if I could choose between them (1 has objectively more depth and a much better climax, but 2 has the better aesthetic, story, and I personally think 2's weapons are more fun if less useful on the whole). Rising is a really fun game that's insanely memorable compared to almost any other I've played but it's a bit simple compared to other games in the genre and the Sam DLC only gets you so far. I own a copy of Madworld and I've yet to boot it up, and I haven't played Automata either. W101 is my absolute #1 though, it's my favorite game.

please don't make fun of me

3/3
I've easily seen much worse.

I don't like shitting on games I haven't played so I'm just gonna say the games I like

spyro, RE:CVX, KOTOR, Oblivion

bloodborne, yakuza

mgs, red dead, is bottom right bioshock? i dont like bioshock

resident evil, final fantasy ix, persona 5, mgs,
God-tier taste, user.

dark souls, mgs, silent hill, resident evil, Godtier taste.

spyro, gta, Resi (i'm so glad lots of people like code veronica, thought I was the only one), tekken,demon souls

ff, kotor, mgs, silent hill 3

mgs, ff, kotor silent hill 3,

nier, spiderman, mgs, final fantasy ix

demonu sorsu, mgs, shadow of the colossus,

mgs, yakuza 0, crash, gta sa

dark souls, persona, nier, metal gear solid, yakuza 0 ff9

It's nice to see some other people who like CV. I never really got why people shit on it so much, I found 3 to be way worse personally. Nemises was cool at first, but started feeling pretty gimmicky after a while. The ammo system was also really terrible.

>Operation Genesis

My guy.

5/6

3/6

2/5

Halo 2 and JPOG are GOAT choices, my nigga.

5/7

ugh gross FF8

shit
shit
all shit apart from BB
this is the kind of neo Sup Forumsagina that took over this website and needs to be murdered asap
shit ass weeb
you're alright
>d-do i fit in yet Sup Forums?
fucking crap. core RPG is AIDS especially when it's weeb
>code veronica
seriously? when there are so many better RE games to choose from?
passable
has mgs2 become a hot new meme lately or what?
fuck off
anybody with sotc in their list needs to be hung from their fucking testicles. gx is a billion times better than fzero x, stop trying to be such a fucking hipster about it
passable... barely.
passable. vanquish fucking sucks btw. one of those meme games I got suckered into buying from this shithole board
not too bad. you still need to stop being such a homosexual basement weeb though.
>gta 4
insta faggot
not bad, simply because you recognise that DMC1 is easily the best of the games. however the selection of RE2 when far superior REs exist is kinda plebby. i'll give you a pass though since im feeling generous.
fun-ish selection but youre still a faggot.
meh
at least youre honest about your shit, i respect that, most these other faggots trying too hard to fit in. those modern batman games suck a whole lot of dicks though
genuinely good taste, congrats bitch
okay-ish. witcher is shit.
>final fagtasy
instant homo, no cure
>jedi knight
you get a pass for that alo-
>Cowadoody
kys

You're pretty much all faggots apart from one or two. Lots of late 90s born dickheads I see trying to impress but really looking like a bunch of cocksuckers. the amount of metal gear homosex is also starting to break the meme-o-meter. Sup Forums is getting shittier as the years shit on.

God damn that's a great list OP. Top tier would be friends /10

GX being better doesn't mean X isn't a great game.
I don't want to hear this shit from someone who has MK64 and Blood in their 3x3.

9/9 best in the thread

this post is gay-overload