SONIC

SONIC

THE ARK IS GETTING CLOSE TO THE EARTH

PLEASE HURRY UP

It wasn't a well designed boss fight
But it was exciting and a good climax

Not designed well how so?

Perfect ending to the series. Sonic would've been great ending there.

CAN YOU FEEEEEL LIFE

Spacestation up it's ass

Does anything happen if you wait long enough? I always felt pressure to complete that boss fast.

You can sometimes hit the target without it registering. And the random elements of the giants lasers are just bad. It's not so poorly designed that a child can't beat it but it's not great either.

You run out of rings and die.

I was at 11 when I beat this.

The boosting made it pretty easy, the hardest part was when you were closest.

I was like 10 and beat it. It still played like shit. Way worst control wise than even S3Ks.

>comparing two games that play completely differently

>S3K Final Boss: Fly around with shitty controls that you have to learn on the fly because it wasn't used anywhere before that point
>SA2 Final Boss: Fly around with shitty controls that you have to learn on the fly because it wasn't used anywhere before that point
Same shit. It was even worst in 3D, thanks to that shitty Saturn control setup.

S3K final boss has fine controls, controlling Super isnt hard whatsoever.

Same with SA2. I thought you were complaining about the bosses and not the controls? Either way both are fine.

MOVING THROUGH YOUR MIND

Yes it is kinda dumb that the final boss uses completely different controls, but those two examples are so simple to figure out that you really can't complain about them being hard to control.

>Mania super fight makes SS so slippery it's easier to just sit still on the ground and wait for Fat and Fatter to come to you

Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog

You'll automatically lose a life if you let the timer run past five minutes. It's a lot more likely you'll either beat the boss or run out of rings beforehand though. I've only seen it happen by running out the timer on purpose.

OOOOOoooooooooooh
LOOKS LIKE IT CAME BACK FOR MORE

>just continued my old save on 360 this week

105 emblems and marching on...all A ranks or GTFO. To my amazement, I came back to it with Mad Space and Eternal Engine 5/5 A ranked. I had no idea I did that back then. Man I wish SA2 played on the xbone

I think this Super form looked cooler then his other one

god why did sonic team have to fuck everything up so bad I feel like the sa2 formula was perfect if they just made logical gameplay and camera improvements

was there any way to swap if you couldn't hit the pimples shortly before you'd run out of rings?

I did it sometimes on accident, but have still no idea how

Fly above and past the Biolizard. You'll switch to the other character with 50 - how many rings you had left when you switched. If Biolizard's health is half or below, switch 50 with 40.

Oh, I see. Thanks user!