EA to remove microtransactions!!!

gamespot.com/articles/hours-before-launch-star-wars-battlefront-2-drops-/1100-6455042/

You forgot to mention that it's temporary

yeah we know fagtron

post yfw you still aren't buying this shitshow of a game

Don't get cocky, kid.

>mfw I preordered it and the game keeps getting better and better cause of much popcorn munching drama

>"They're already accepted," he said. "All that's happening is EA tweaking the system to make it 'fun and addictive" instead of 'intrusive and predatory."

It's only temporary until you've played enough that you can't refund it and then they'll put them back in.

And regardless, it's still a shallow, boring shooter.

Good, now we can stop having threads about this game since no one is actually excited for it.

they also didn't mention anything about lowering the grind time

I bet you still need to put in 2 solid weeks to get maybe 3 heroes

Imagine being a developer for this game. You had absolutely nothing to do with the lootbox bullshit, but you wasted several years making this turd and can never put that experience on your resume because it is now career poison.

I wish there were unions for game developers so they can properly fuck over these executives who keep trying to fuck the rest of us in the ass.

Have we started the fire?

We did it Sup Forums!

Why are people even suprised? Its EA

>You will never have a qt3.14 gf like 8ree
Why even live?

>Industry analyst Daniel Ahmad of Niko Partners weighed in on the news on Twitter, pointing out that microtransactions and loot boxes are not going away. "They're already accepted," he said. "All that's happening is EA tweaking the system to make it 'fun and addictive" instead of 'intrusive and predatory."

>being proud of wasting $60

>i threw away 60 when i could've just enjoyed the shitshow for free
o am i laffin

the first thing that will happen is that game prices will skyrocket, it's the only reason why dlc and shit has gotten so bad because they're desperate to make more money.

the moment anyone gives publishers good reason games are gonna shoot up to $100 a piece

You retards like to bitch about shit you don’t even know. It took me less than 5 hours to unlock both Luke and Vader.

>they have been removed, but only temporarily
>but only temporarily
>temporarily

It will go nowhere

Did you read the actual article? They removed them just, for now, to tweak some shit, it will return and it will suck even more, I bet.

Must suck to be one of those guys who had made a completely original hero or villain in a Star Wars universe game and to know that they'll never appear in a Star Wars game outside of their little side story. Does anybody remember when this smug Han Solo knockoff was expected to become a big deal?

And put them back in later after you've already spent the money!!!
Fucking EA shill.

Good thing I already bought my 12000 crystals and have minimum blue gear for every class and ship

nu-Sup Forums would have supported Prohibition

Why even waste money when the battlefront 2 servers have been brought back?

Cute Tomokos annoy me. She's supposed to be a greasy fujoshi.

Well, my great great granny wanted prohibition because most poor men of the time (her husband included) would take all of the money he made and go drink it away, leaving the wife scrambling to feed the babies.
She couldn't exactly get a job to feed the kids, because back then, women weren't hired for jack shit. She had to do other people's laundry under the table, because if grandpa saw her doing it, he'd beat the shit out of her.

Of course they would because Sup Forums hates fun. Bet they'd ban every sexual position except missionary too.

Companies would not give a shit about the loot box scandal when hiring an artist or programmer that worked on the game, fuck out of here.

No she's not she takes baths and doesn't smell.

this game will be like $20 in a year

I wasn't going to buy it either way since it didn't get a proper release.

Its 4v4 and each side has 4 heroes that arnt locked.

This image dont make sense.

>posting your own steam avatar
Fuck off furfag.

>removing microtransactions
>UNTIL
>A
>LATER
>DATE

Can somebody explain to me why these threads ALWAYS leave this part out?

It really makes me think you know. Its almost as if... shilling. Hmm...

Look at EA's earning reports. Micro-transactions are like half their business now. Did you actually think they would remove them all together?

Beacsuse fan boys have been search for anything to let them justify buying it.

>temporarily
>not going away
>microtransactions will be returning in the future
OP is an EA shill

>I'm such a big faggot I preorder games which are unlimited in quantity and identical.

die whale

ISHYGDDT

I was never gonna buy it in the first place, but that won't stop me from acting like this is why to make a point about microtransactions and lootboxes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>remove

then why do they draw her so cute?

I don't understand the point of preordering video games that aren't digital, and that's only because of preloading. Video games don't sell out anymore.

leg-locked missionary while holding hands and kissing is GOAT though.

KISSING?! ON THE LIPS?!

That's correct, user.

norings.jpg

While holding hands too?
You disgust me beyond belief.

It will be $20 after the holidays.

Nothing fun about a drunkard trying to break into your home at night and kill you.

cute boy

>He didn't read the fine print

Preordered a copy for my brother and I. I also plan on buying friends and coworkers copies on black Friday. I can understand all the hate but playing with bros is always fun no matter what the game.

I remember her

THEY WILL SOON GO BACK TO MICROTRANSACTION ONCE YOU PURCHASE IT.

NEVER EVER EA!

FUCK YOU!

you do what you need to do to look after yourself mate

>tfw $48 at best buy
>have $10 reward certificate from mario odyssey
>have $10 for trading in destiny 1
>tfw comes with another $10 reward certificate for buying bf2

not bad desu

>game is grindy as shit
>normies will be begging for a "short cut" of some sort
>EA will dangle the boxes overhead
>"miss me yet, bitches?"
>everyone will reach and beg
>EA promises to bring the crates back but makes buying them exclusive to deluxe edition owners (with no upgrade-to-deluxe option for standard buyer -- they will have to buy the game again, and they will)

It was all a stunt to advertise this garbage game, they haven't updated the Madden franchise mode in like a decade, you think they're working overtime for some Star Wars geeks?

>Game comes under investigation of the Belgium government
>EA just decides to randomly pull micro-transactions temporarily
Really gets your noggin' joggin'.

That shit wont happen, what will happen is:
>(((cosmetic))) lootboxes like Overwatch
>EA still gets its billions while dumbasses who think they have won will buy the game

But Belgium isn't even a real country.

Doesn't matter it will draw international attention.

That's because if Belgium found something wrong then the rest of the EU would declare it wrong, which might ping-pong and destroy lootboxes all together

Prohibition story time? My grandfather got his ass beat by his father because he was caught loading/unloading alcohol for the mob.

Is true that she became Big Boss at the end of war with her own PMC somewhere in South America?

Any real Jedi knows a real victory is earned, not handed to you. I am deeply ashamed of all these supposed Star Wars "fans" who participated in this immature tantrum. So many padawans falling to the lure of immediate satisfaction. I will go into battle and I will earn saber like a real jedi, and I will cut down those who cried and dug their feet in the sand. And I will win because I will fully appreciate my saber as the most powerful weapon in the known galaxies and not because I demanded it but because I earned it. I hope anyone who is playing the game and reading that can say the same for themselves as well

We did it. The internet did it. Nothing feels like this.

Is that KOTOR post?

Paid a little homage to it with that post, yeah
>that one server that was mostly sith
>"good i like it better this way. like a REAL jedi"

>Literally people on Sup Forums who are unironically purchasing BF2 and their in-app purchases just to spite the "MUH REDDIT" audience

Why are Star Wars fanboys so fucking retarded?

>ea
>sterrrr werzzzzz
>origin
Was never on the agenda and never will be. Maybe if they let you play as a naked loli or an athletic futa, I'd MAYBE consider it

I bought Injustice 2 for $90 though so I might still be a dummy, but I like to think it was worth it.

far too obvious
1/10, pic related

Yes, in the webnovel. But there are some substantial differences between that and the LN, so I wouldn't bet on the ending staying the same.

Nah soccer moms that saw the lootbox gambling memes did it.