With the way that things like the bosses and romance were handled in P5...

With the way that things like the bosses and romance were handled in P5, would it be an indicator that Altus wants to lean more towards an adult setting in future persona games?

Or do they just not give a fuck about minors getting it on with adults?

Japan is not america and has different ages of consent
It's not like it explicitly shows sex or anything, it's a fade to black with nothing but implications.

They're probably aiming it towards people who have been fans of persona since the release of 3

I doubt actually featuring adults is on Atlus's mind. The problem is they have to go where the money is, and nips want self-inserts, so they'll get self-inserts.

This. Persona is a little niche. The fanbase is getting older, the theme should too.

Tokyo's age of consent is 18 years old and all other muniplicities are the same, stop spreading this meme

>all of japan is tokyo

Persona 5 takes place in Tokyo......

Atlus did surveys that showed most of the current Persona fanbase in Japan are young adults beyond 20+ years old who want to relive their highshool days in a idealizes setting
Actual japanese teenagers don't play Persona or Megaten games, thay play Monster Hunter or some other shit
This is why Hashino said he left Persona, he knows that he will never get into mainstream with this franchise

Well that certainly sounds like a bummer.

Still, where do we go from here now that’s weve seen highschoolers act as detectives, thieves and a dungeon crawler club. I swear I dig what them Japs do from time to time but they really need to work on this inability to move out of comfort zones. Th

Just give us a college campus life. They can even make it go from last year high school to college and work out themes about the massive changes in life that comes from the transition.

High school is in the ADN of Persona since the very first entry. IIRC the original novel from the 80s which spawned the entire Megaten franchise was about a highschooler finding a demon summoning app, there even was an enime OVA about it before Persona was a thing
It's not that Atlus is unable to do something else, it's about staying true to their brand. No one asks Nintendo to make a Pokemon game starring adults.

And it’s still as jarring as ever to send off 10 year olds to do everything. Fair enough.

Christmas Cakes are the new hotness. Thank you P5 for having so many.

personacentral.com/persona-5-originally-going-backpacking-around-world/

Get ready to explore all the countries in Persona 6.

>persona: stardust crusaders
I'm excited

" and all other muniplicities are the same"
can you not fucking read

I know high school life is the core of Persona, but if the fanbase is getting into their early 20s longing for highschool life, wouldn't it be interesting to have the game center around college students with the theme of the game being uncertainty about the future or longing for the past?

>give us /non japanese college campus life

because you a manchild now

I sure hope so. All the older women and their stories were much better than the high school kids. Guess I'm not a pedophile because the 3 best girls in the game to me were Dr. Dick, Chin Chin sensei and Saecubus, Attorney at taking off my draws.

So what ever happened to that whole "You are a slave" thing?

Was it ever described like that? You're treated like a criminal althroughout, but not necessarily a "slave" slave.

Everyone of this is a slave of some kind.

Yeah I guess they went criminal in the end.

You were a slave of the masses opinion of the Phantom Thieves and the mainstream media, the only reason the PT kept going was because they wanted to play hero and being manipulated by Shido, once they went after Shido, his cronies manipulated the media so they didn't give shit about the Phantom Thieves.

Just switch the words
Slave=Criminal
Emancipation=Rehabilitation

>Whining about high school setting again
High school is that crossroad between childhood and adulthood that most everyone has experienced. Persona has appealed to that commonality from the beginning.
>Or do they just not give a fuck about minors getting it on with adults?
It's a video game. And if you're going to be a rebel, why not fun around with adults?

Why does nobody remember persona 2?