So when is he coming, and what fucking else did SEGA hold back from the full release of Forces...

So when is he coming, and what fucking else did SEGA hold back from the full release of Forces? Why are they being so quiet about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Shun_Nakamura
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real talk though, it feels fucking good knowing both Iizuka and Whitehead will both get fucked from this

Is there a crack yet?

>glitched stages
Just like Sonic 06.

>three main playable characters that branch through one story
Just like Sonic 06.

>finished Super Sonic but not accessible in-game
Just like Sonic 06.

>horrible plot that makes no sense
Just like Sonic 06.

>ratings average from 50 to below
Just like Sonic 06

They're doing it again, you guys. They're doing it again. SEGA released another unfinished pile of shit.

kill yourself, comparing 06 to forces is like apples and oranges.

What did Whitehead do wrong?

This game doesn't have an audio blooper left in it.

>food analogy

Go fuck yourself. 06 is a broken pile of shit but Forces is just a plain pile of shit. Apples and oranges are delicious.

>What did Whitehead do wrong?
He gave Sega money to recover from Forces

Lol wot? Both games are Sonic games though. What makes Forces any better that every Sonic game pass 06?

*than any

Voice acting that feels professional (4kids actors couldn't provide that until Secret Rings onward)

and uh...well that's all I got.

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Shun_Nakamura
What a meme this guy is
>first big role is Sonic 06
>"YEAH THERE'S TIME TRAVEL AND SONIC HAS A LOVE INTEREST AND THEN HE DIES AND IS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE BY BEING KISSED BY A HUMAN"
>demoted to "the guy that comes up with the names" ever since
>is brought back for Forces
>"SONIC DIES AND EVERYONE IS SAD BUT HE'S NOT REALLY DEAD AND HE'S BEEN TORTURED FOR MONTHS, ALL THE CHARACTERS LEARN THE HORRORS OF WAR"
It's like he seriously hasn't paid attention to Sonic since Colors, he should really stick to non-sonic properties

I really don't understand this choice. Since the Chaos Emeralds aren't tied to the story at all, I assumed that Super Sonic would be tied to getting all Red Rings (thank fucking God he's not) but now I can't imagine why they're sitting on him like this when he's clearly completed and on the game as we speak.

Also, why the FUCK is Classic Super Sonic still a piece of shit?

I fucking hate how Forces has a neat set up (Eggman wins) but does nothing good with it.

>what fucking else did SEGA hold back from the full release of Forces?
most of the story

>Sunset Heights
>Eggman is in the process of taking over
>City is partially destroyed

>6 months later
>Sonic is gone and Eggman owns most of the world
>City is in the exact same fucking condition

I would have thought that Eggman would have rebuilt the city or made it a prison for the inhabitants or some shit.

> The same city is "Enemy Territory"

I think it's at least interesting that they're able to imply how many rebel forces actually straight up died rather than being captured/roboticized or something. Even if they're likely never going to mention the events of this game again, it's going to be fun a few years down the line to talk about how Knuckles leading 80% of his troops to their death is an actual thing that happens in a Sonic game and not some edgy fanfic.

>classic Sonic needs his super form to beat Robotnik and the Heavy King using a prototype phantom ruby that ended up in the classic universe by accident
>doesn't even decisively win, gets sucked into a portal
>modern Sonic doesn't need his super form at all to defeat Eggman using a perfected version of the phantom ruby
>bam, crisis averted
Explain this, Sup Forums

>Phantom Ruby powers Eggman's Death Egg Robot
>Phantom Ruby needs to be powered itself
>Eggman builds the Death Egg in order to power the Phantom Ruby
>Never addresses what's powering the Death Egg itself
>All the while, neither the good guys nor bad ever suggest using the Chaos Emeralds to gain the advantage over the other side

Does the Sonic Bible have a rule that prevents Sonic and co from ever actually addressing Sonic's super form prior to the actual transformation?

Infinite fled while sonic's and avatar whooped eggmans' ass for the final time.

Eggman gone it's now the dark age of Infinite vs Sonic Forces

Sonic Forces 2 is where Infinite will really shine and start making chimera's of past villians and Eggman's creations

I just want more sonic

Infinite was the most disappointing part of the story.

>Voice acting that feels professional
Lol. They sound like sitcom actors. Sounds like shit. Roger sounded like shit for 10 years. Jason got good in like 3. Ryan was pretty good out the gate outside of shitty one liners.

>I fucking hate how Forces has a neat set up (Eggman wins)
Riders did it first and does it better.

I actually liked the whole "I AM NOT WEAK" scene because it was an interesting callback to the scene where OC gets mocked by Infinite, but the fact that he just randomly fucks off near the end of the game is very anticlimatic.

>Sonic 06 is literally an Isekai romance with some action
>introduced Young Trunks the Hedgehog to make shit seem serious somehow
>plot ends up a jumbled fuckshit mess and explodes on itself

>bring back the guy who caused part of the disaster

fucking finally someone admits that Smith is a fucking faggot

Forces' story is literally created from the scraps of Brotherhood's planned sequel.

They obviously couldn't continue on that portion of the story, but that's where the premise and a bunch of other story bits came from.

It wouldn't have been so bad if Liam had acted it better.

Hold the fuck up, there is no Super Sonic?
No collecting the emeralds?

Nope, they patched in Super Sonic's files prior to release but it's listed as DLC in the files & can only be used via hacking currently.

That is an insult to sonic 06. That game had much better ideas and mechanics even if it was unfinished. It just goes to show that a mediocore adventure game is better than a mediocre boost game. So sad that the a team that made unleashed/gens got displaced while those idiots who made the wii games, colors, and lost world were in charge of the new gen sonic game...

Nope, pretty sure it will be from all the Red Rings again like Colors and Lost World.

Is it so hard to have the Emeralds be part of the plot? It's easy; Eggman has gotten so cocky he thinks the Phantom Ruby is all he'll ever need and either forgets about the Emeralds or doesn't care, so the Resistance goes after them to turn the tables.

If that's just too difficult, at least have Special Stages.