Less than a half hour till USUM is out. Is Sup Forums ready?

Less than a half hour till USUM is out. Is Sup Forums ready?

I finished it last week
It's pretty bad, worse than S&M, which was also bad.

>Is Sup Forums ready
You mean "Are the Nintendo subhuman basement dwellers ready to cough up $50 for a reskin of a game that came out last year"

Man, Pokemon can't seem to get its shit together these days

I already played it last year you fucking retard.

>braids on a player trainer
Now it better be an option in every new game.

GF has a history of taking away basic customization for no reason, so don't count on it.

nah I'm good

it's already out on Freeshop. Ain't even worth a pirate the game is shit. The only thing they attempted to fix so far is Hau's laughable team (which is still bad)

It's a meh definitive edition

>Watch Shofu do the Rainbow Rocket segment
>Giovanni has gained the ability to travel between dimensions at will
So yeah, he's the antagonist of the Switch game. Let's hope he goes to a dimension without Megas or Z-moves, so sick of all this extraneous bullshit.

>le pokemon is bad meme xDDD
>le ebin cynical badass gamurr
Kill yourselves, subhumans.

It's shit on purpose. 10% of gamefreak worked on USUM. The other 90% of the devs are all hard at work on Pokémon Switch.

Sorry my opinion isn't the same as yours

cool argument, my dude
but shitposting aside, I only just got into pokemon, as in I've gotten 4 badges in platinum and I'm getting a 3DS once I get payed, is USUM worth the pirate?

>hard at work

It's a good game, but I finished it some days back. Still thinking about whether to buy US or not.

>pirate
You're worth nothing, piratefag, kill yourself.

ok
worth the buy?

Sure. It'll feel like a breath of fresh air compared to Platinum, I'm sure.

I know, but I'm a dumb kid who is always hopeful about small things like that.

Not him, but I already pirated it. It's pretty fun.

>haha guys every game is bad :P do i fit in yet????
End your life.

If the games shit it will taint the Pokémon name and all of its future releases. Pokémon Switch is the first game anybody gives a shit about since Diamond/Pearl released

dude
what the fuck are you even talking about at this point?

motherfuckers cant just use planes or ships? for fuck's sake

oh shut the fuck up. 3DS pokemon games have all been shit

Are you okay user, what's wrong?

If you never played SM then go for it, though they're nothing like Platinum. Expect cutscenes, exposition, and text dumps every few minutes.

>3DS pokemon games have all been shit
Look at this fag. SM and USUM are great.

What are the version exclusives this time around besides the selection of pokemon? Talking about shit like the battle tree opponents.

Why oh why did GameFreak stop giving a shit as soon as they started working on the 3DS?

I also finished it recently and this objectively incorrect.

can't wait to play it on citra

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE NEW EDITIONS OF THE ABSOLUTE WORST GEN?

No. X and Y had huge hype for being the first 3D games. No one cares if the switch one will suck they'll buy it anyway like the bad 3ds ones

I know, Kanto really didn't need remakes.

It reminds me of the console gen 5 transition from 2d to 3d where a lot of devs couldn't figure out how to develop in 3d.

Beat UM on tuesday, I wouldn't say its worse than S&M but its not as much of an improvement as previous "third" versions. It didn't fix any of the mechanical issues in SM.

if you have this kind of outlook, you're being willfully ignorant of the sea of shit you're swimming in

I'm curious, did they finally include a fucking national dex this time?

No

Ready to replay 90% of Sun and Moon and get like 3 hours of new content?
Nah.

Woah dude, so badass! I hope i can become an epic cynical gamer like you some day.

Okay

>They went back to rehashing the same gen
>Now with TWO versions instead of a single definitive one
They can't keep getting away with it.

wipe the shit from your eyes and start looking for gems, fuckboy

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

He didn't say "fixed"

Pokemon has been on a downhill slope since gen 4 ended. Gen 6 was the diamond in the rough, truly.

It came out last week.

I personally prefered the chibi models.

I remember a time when you had to try to hard to bait. Now people respond to stuff like this, it takes zero effort. Sad to see a craft die

Raise the overall quality of this board by putting a bullet through your head, fuckface.

Name one thing in USUM that's worse than SM

Amount of original content

Lusamine.

This. Its just 80% sun moon, 20% extra content/slight changes.

My interest.

Being forced to go through the exact same cutscenes with no way to skip them. At least it was mildly interesting in SM, but a second time? Fuck no.

Team has been enhanced and she's been made rematchable

So does Ultra Sun/Moon really recycle that much from the originals? No new storyline or bosses?

X and Y were shit and the only thing that could have redeemed them was a third version. Too bad they didn't get one.

Which pokemons have you caught today, Sup Forums?

fucking hell, that was one of the most glaring omissions in the originals. I'm guessing they won't bother anymore because of the national dex that's built into pokemon bank

How's the postgame? Anything to keep IV/EVfags busy?

The plot diverges heavily but a lot of the island challenge is very similar.

There is new and changed story, but it's not a sequel.

No jannu posting allowed

faster jannu

It's literally DLC. The game's story is 90% old stuff plus 10% new stuff.

It's not a meme, though.
Sun and Moon were absolutely painful to try and sit through, to the point where I've given up on trying to enjoy Pokemon. Even people who are still fully-fledged Pokemon fans acknowledge it's awful. You'd have to be completely oblivious to actually believe USUM might be any good whatsoever. It might add an hour or two of fluff, but it's still the same half-assed piece of shit S/M were.

>The fucking suit.
Fuck those ridiculous suits, they manage to ruin even fanart.

There's plenty of both. Stop falling for shitposters.

what's that gym looking place they showed in the trailers supposed to be?

Unlimited of the old UBs, easy shinies, lots of legendaries up for grabs.
Basically getting those with good stats is all IV/EV fags have to look forward to.
Post game still sucks unfortunately.

A gym

Ready to not buy because SM was awful? Yep.

Post your current ace

Only just started but this guy has been incredible. Contrary is great for the abundance of stat lowering moves and Foul Play has great power for the early phases.

Repro of Lt. Surge's Gym, run by Ryuki.

Remember the "the Battle Frontier project has begun" kick to the balls from ORAS? Well, the gym loking place is "the Gym project has begun."

but is there anything interesting going on in that place or is it a one and done deal?

>SM was awful
Are you trying to trigger /vp/?

Hmm it's really disappointed then that they didn't change too much. Would've been great if it was like the difference between smtiv and smt apocolypse. I updated my 3ds for it, but it looks like I'm just going to play Echoes instead. I'd rather play a game I haven't played before than play a game I did play already.

>little model with a sign
>small replayable cameo area
no

My ace was Metagross. Decidueye and Ribombee pulling up the rear.

Not really.

No it isn't.

Nice meme, they hate SM.

they really did half ass everything in the rerelease, huh?

They'll patch in more content, right?

>Implying they don't already know it
They are coming to terms with a harsh reality.

t. never visited /vp/
They hate anything after gen 5.

No.

What happened in the last few months? Last time I went you were not allowed to say any negative thing about SM with being called a [insert previous gen term here]

yeah, just like they did with the battle frontier in oras

Do they have spats and hoodies in this version? Also do males only get 2 kinds of hats still?

>Have to wait another year for a romhack that boosts the difficulty and makes the game playable

Annoying how Mario, Zelda and Metroid made these great comebacks while Pokémon just gets worse and worse. Complacency - Not even once.

I don't think you've been to /vp/ ever, then.

There's still a lot of shitposters there, but a lot of people opened their eyes and realized that SM and USUM are lazy pieces of shit.

Worth $30?

The fuck
They've always hated it

Mario is like the easiest game on the planet.