What's a game that's cheap?

What's a game that's cheap?

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/killer-is-dead-nightmare-edition?partner=pcgamer
youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post more food

that looks delicious
there are a bunch of free to play games and steam christmas sale is coming up soon

Uh.. No. No it does not.

It looks like the cheap piece of crap pizza with cardboard for bread.

t. american

Tetris

It's a one dollar Walmart pizza.

you mean an american who doesn't live in NY or NJ.

Or some eurocuck that likes pizza soup.

>Uh.. No. No it does not.
uhh...yeah...it...does. it. really. does.

so >t. non-foreigner american

That looks awf...ully tasty. It might taste burnt at first, but it's still good in its own way.

This. Chicago style and New York style both suck horribly. One is a swimming pool of pizza sauce, while the other is dry cardboard.

Any game that you can pirate.
Chicago pizza is real fucking good when it's mostly crust and cheese.

Nah.

Food analogy

Is there any reason to go out of one's way during a trip to get Chicago-style pizza or is it not even worth the stomach space to say you tried it?

Because if it's just a fucking pool of industrial-made sauce in a bread bowl I don't need to eat it.

Chicago Deep dish >>>>>> New York style from my experience. I tried numerous places in both locations, and Chicago had more variety it seems.

However, you can't beat a New York Reuben.

>Supreme
You better get a refund and get Meat Lovers.

I recently went and I'd say its worth it, it's not a "typical" pizza and it's not swimming in sauce but it's pretty damn good, if you go, go to the places that offer the sausage as a patty on top of the pizza

this one's on the house

humblebundle.com/store/killer-is-dead-nightmare-edition?partner=pcgamer

jealous flyovers never change. how mad does it make you that i can have delicious authentic italian food delivered to my doorstep?

Man... sausage patties aren't made in-house. Like ever. They're just a shittier version of the patty you find in a breakfast joint or the meat comes out of a tube and just formed into a patty. Like, that's the problem with pie nowadays, most of it is generic sauce with generic meat, and really shitty American pizza cheese that couldn't legally be called cheese in Europe or Canada.

That's what I'm trying to suss out here. A lot of pizza is overhyped by people who don't realize the shit in there that can be assembled out of a McDonalds kitchen.

Feel free to correct me on this.

neat

Step 1:
cook your own goddamn pizza
youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8

Step 2:
Install warframe I guess

I thought I'd have a better recommendation then that but now that I actually think about it, it's been a long time since I last saw a f2p game that was actually good, and a longer time since I didn't have the money to buy anything I want

It's up to you man, there's good and bad spots and it just varies on the spot, you could get some shitty pizza from anywhere but I'm 100% sure there's a few spots that do that kind of stuff from scratch. I'd definitely at least try it once because it's pretty different from normal pizza

is dat sum mama celeste?