What the FUCK were they thinking?

What the FUCK were they thinking?

>there are people over the age of 18 who unironically enjoy KH for its story

Lazy writing

This actually REALLY makes me think, I dont think a single person older than 10 years old actually thought that Goofy died, and the charachters are so OOC its kinda baffling.
Im just guessing that since that moment, with all the FF charachters fighting by the sidelines, King Mickey fighting with you, 1000 Heartless to defeat, they felt the need to amp up the drama just a little bit more, and they came up with this.

I don't get it what am I looking at that's so wrong?

A random rock hits Goofy on the head and he passes out, for some reason everyone thinks he is actually dead without actually checking on him and go on a rampage to kill the bad guys, Goofy appears 10 minutes later as if nothing happened and reasonably questions why were they so worked up and acted so stupidly.
You could erase this whole moment and nothing would have changed in the minimum

Ah thanks I had forgotten about that, its been a while since I've played the game.

would have been pretty funny for him to have died in such an offhand way

They were thinking of the future of memes, that's what.

I can't believe Goofy is fucking dead.

I didn't think he died. He canonically survived falling off a cliff.

gawrsh

F

You could pretty much write donald and goofy out of the entire story and it'd hardly change.

>ouchie ouch in german

>"They'll pay for this!"
>*clenches fists and makes a edgy look
Why did Disney allow Mickey to turn edgy?

>tfw the manga made this scene actually good

I doubt they really cared so long as they get the money from the autists.

how? post pics

They're aware of it too

I can't find it and can't be bothered to do a proper search but basically there's a big rockslide instead of a single rock, they appear to land on him and everyone freaks out but he peeks out from behind the rocks and is totally okay and everyone has a good laugh.

When I was twelve I thought that scene was cool.

Max is a little FAGGOT.

Aw goof will always be in my troop. MP gift is the tits

goofy died
the one that returns to the party is a nobody
his heartless will be a boss in 3
screencap this