t. fatasses

I'm not fat I'm big boned

>elves
>ever
>jews
>ever
>jewish elves
>oh shit nigger what are you doing

Kyle and Stan are supposedly better persons than Cartman but through the entirety of the first half they treat you like shit just for siding with Cartman (which you didn't even have an option for). Meanwhile, Cartman was pretty based and even taught you some farting tricks.

That said, the climatic fart-off of you vs cartman is much more interesting than Kyle's thing.

>he betrayed Butters

>jewish elves

butters was on the (((wrong side of history)))

>Butters
>Craig
>Kenny
Why would you EVER want to be on Kyle's side?

how's the 2nd game compared to the first one? i've heard it doesn't have the same charm as the 1st game with the kids larping, and the ending is shitty

Cartman welcomes the new kid. Teaches you the ropes and while being at best a bit assholish, does NOTHING to justify betraying him.

Butters will forgive you

the only thing lacking from the first was depth of gameplay and despite being a "party" theres only just you and 1 other person at the same time

all they needed was just to increase the complexity of builds to prevent cheesy OP builds like katana + SWAT helmet but nope. they went dungeon dice monsters and added an unnecessary positioning mechanic

>Gets accepted by the start
>Cartman side actually gets to tell you everything

>Actually siding to the one that lied from you from the start and treated you like shit and had doubts the whole fucking time

Even on Fractured Butt Whole, Kyle was the one that started the problem fuck him

It's pretty shit personally. The new combat system is a mess mostly that was poorly put together relative to what it was aiming for; the missions, main and side, mostly suck and there's very little satisfaction to be had. The main storyline just is, it has a lot of the south park humor (mainly if you can bear with recent season laughs) and works for a lot of it, but fails for the most part. I just came away thinking "shit, well that wasn't worth as much time as I spent on it".

Mfw I finally got to Canada and the entire perspective switched up.

>Not joining the elves to back stab them like the sneaky jew you are
It's like you guys don't know how to roleplay.

One side invited me to play with them while being the new kid in town with no friends, treated me well, has nearly all relevant characters including my nigga Butters, and even Cartman was a wise fart master despite being an asshole

But I'm supposed to betray them just because Kyle doesn't like Cartman?

I still did it because I thought it made more sense from a gameplay point of view to be with the other side during the second day (and because Cartman being the one who stole the stick made more sense) but I restarted the mission to kick Kyle's jew ass after seeing that both teams just join up at the end.

>Cartman was innocent on the first
>And on the second too
Really activates your almonds

Why would that surprside you? Canada is in 8 bit irl

>Turning you back on Butters

Unforgivable.

Does anyone actually like Kyle though? Out of the 4 kids he's my least favorite

>Favorite partners?
Kyle and Jimmy
>Decent partners
Stan and Butters
>Least favorite partners
Cartman and Kenny

Try having to travel there for work.

>tfw stick of truth was amazing but fairly simple game play while being highly entertaining even through multiple play throughs while fractured feels like it was made with literally 0 input from anyone involved with south park and is a soulless piece of shit
>the fucking phone game feels more satisfying to play than fractured, but is absolutely packed full of south americans emulating their phones and hacking their energy counts so they just dump characters on the screen

As other people have said Cartman's team supported you the whole way through, had better characters, and having Butters on your side means a lot. Stan and Kyle were dicks to you the whole time and Cartman wasn't, so I stayed with them.

But I betrayed Cartman at the last second because the game was just a huge love letter to old South Park and knowing that, it made far more sense for Cartman to be the one who stole it all along.

>game requires PvP wins
fuck is the hacking that bad? I just got into it

The fart-off is also cooler than going against a windblower.

There's seems to be a fair deal. Some of them at least try to be subtle about it while other faggots shit their entire roster in the span it lets you get two out.

The new battle mechanics are shit and one of the main appeals of the first game to me was that it was a real huge homage to early South Park and shit. Finding Mr. Hat and stuff in the sewers, etc. The second just feels more lifeless and there was no way they were going to recapture the magic of making all those callbacks in the first one.

>choosing some long-eared assholes over based Butters
Despicable.

I think you are supposed to choose Stan & Kyle, because Butters and Cartman are much better bosses.

>after you beat up Butters he says "nobody likes me" while sobbing
Do you even have a soul?

The second one basically feels like what the last two season felt like..
On a downwart trend with weird shoulder rubbing of identity politics and sjw idiocy.
While past seasons basically had a one and done feel to their episodes and have been really childish and crude.

that's just one of his knock out quotes
I gotta replay it at some point