E-123 Omega is your favorite Sonic character

E-123 Omega is your favorite Sonic character.

E-123 Omega is my favorite Sonic character. I do find it weird that he got to be a big hero in Forces when he hasn't had anything besides cameos in 11 years.

Omega is pretty great, yeah.
He's just a fucking angry robot and it's the best.

Fuck you. How did you know?
although Gamma is right beside him as the best character imo

Any of the E series are my favourites.

nah. Omega is more chad than Gamma

Except that stupid green one with the square head.

>E-123 Omega is your favorite Sonic character.

And?

Someone should make this.
Virgin Gamma
>puny, skinny arms and literal chicken legs
>only one measly gun in his arsenal
>dies alone and no one cares.
Chad Omega
>massive, ripped, robo arms for tearing and shredding inferior models
>extensive array of guns, missle launchers and flamethrowers built in
>friends with world's ultimate lifeform, and fat-tittied bat

No, that goes to Eggman.
Omega is pretty fucking rad though.

06 killed other playable characters than Sonic because shitty playstyles like Amy and buggy characters like Knuckles and Rouge were a big part of the horrible reception, and Sonic Team/SEGA are retarded and misunderstand most of the criticism that Sonic games get. People like Wisps and Classic Sonic? Oh cool, let's shoehorn them into every game now. I don't think they understand that a something that was done poorly could be refined and be done well, they just scrap it if people didn't like it.

As disappointing as Sonic Forces is I was very happy to see Team Dark back in action. I think they had some different people in charge than usual and they seem to value story in the games more, hence why Omega could be a little relevant again.

SAME. He is my favorite Sonic character for sure and I always want to see his role expanded in future titles.

or they shouldn't

This is a true statement

Chad with a heart.

06 and Hereos also helped create the terrible "Sonic's shitty friends" meme. Which honestly never really made sense as the only "bad" ones of Sonic's friends are Amy and Charmy.

just charmy

What sucks is that Shadow's story was actually pretty decent narrative-wise

No Amy is just fucking terrible. She's either shitty yandere character or a plank of wood depending on the game. I'll never understand people who like her, she has no redeeming qualities to me. Even Marine is better IMO.

I've long since stopped playing the games so Rouge is my favorite.

*in 06 of course, not Shadow's game

ok

Eh, time travel stories never made sense to me, so Shadow's story gets tarnished once we find out that he will always be the one to seal Mephilis. The other thing that bothers me is that he is working for GUN even after SA2 and his own game.

That's not E-102 Gamma.

Eggman's robots must be eliminated.

I wish they'd either bring back his Heroes VA or give the new guy better direction, his voice in Forces is so boring.

Need sauce

he learned to forgive

Give it at least a game or two though.

>fun banter
>has a clear and legitimate motivation
>good character design
>fun to play
Omega was the best part of Heroes.

He has a giant fuck you laser too

You could always play in Jap. They've kept the same voice actors throughout the games since Adventure and Omega's voice actor is the same as Gamma

>tryhard robotlets

I liked Gamma.

Why did Eggman have him locked up with Shadow at the beginning of Heroes anyway?

So he can guard him.

Whatever Eggman wanted to use Omega for, he didn't get the chance because he was overthrown by Metal Sonic and got locked up himself. To think that if Metal hadn't gone rogue, maybe Omega would never have hated Eggman.

I thought his job was to guard Shadow? Since they finally confirmed in STH that the reason that Shadow was all alone was because he was the real deal.

>dies alone and no one cares
He died together with Beta though

Okay.

hehe xd

The horror.

I want Rouge to hold me by my tails

Incorrect.

I AM NOT WEAK, I AM NOT WEAK, I AM NOT WEAK

Go to bed infinite

its bat tats and its not close

too bad there arent any good bat tat doujin

>series called Sonic the Hedgehog
>favorite character isn't Sonic

Sonic sucks, he's boring at best and insufferably annoying at worst. All of my investment in his franchise is thanks to other characters.

All the extra characters are trash except for Eggman

WORTHLESS CONSUMER MODELS

Is Shadow and him the Sonic and Tails of Team Dark.