Fortnite is literally unstoppable

Fortnite is literally unstoppable

You mean Battle Royale, cause the PvE is ass.

>tfw got legendary penny off the free crate

muh dick

You're a fucking terrible marketer, just fyi. You keep making these obvious shill threads and wonder why no one fucking posts in them. Just make a normal thread you goddamn ape.

>disagree with one poster: he's a shill
>disagree with several posters: samefagging
>disagree with all posters: I trolled'em lolol

Btw, Fortnite is trash just as the whole genre. It's literally dota of 2017, but when dota allows for at least some tactics and skill, this shit is pure cancer provoking no intellectual effort.

game sucks, full hacks on PC... fuck china

@397112204
Suicide is your only option, my dude.
>FN
>Chinks
You're mistaking it with PUBG.

i believe it serves a different demographic. easy to pick up, fun to chill and relax.

and best of all, no chink spam (yet)

I hadn't even heard of Fortnite until they ripped off PUBG and I saw cr1tikal streaming it once. Fuck off, shill

fag

Fortnite is pretty shit but I'm really enjoying the Battle Royale mode. It's crazy fun, I love how the smaller map makes there be a whole lot less running and a lot more 1v1s that become 1v1v1 and 1v1v1v1 and so forth as more people are drawn in by the gunshots.

>still watching cr1tishill

hi pubg

Got a win half an hour ago. Not bad, but it needs some work.

I played Fortnite when I was too broke to afford PUBG. As soon as I bought PUBG I clocked 100 hours in 2 weeks. Really the only thing I miss is how smoothly Fortnite ran, but I just can't go back to it now.

>Victory Royale

lol

who?

Those nightly 4GB updates are also unstoppable.

well yeah, they actually have to work on the pve, the battle royale is just a map with assets tossed on it and the standard game mode added. far less effort

>Game made by developers with care and love put into it
>no microtransaction pay to win bullshit at all
>free to play
>superior gameplay that features more tactics and thought put into the entire systems

It's no wonder it shits over PUBG when it's a soulless cash grab selling microtransactions made by devs who dont give a shit.

it's literally pubg but actually playable