Why are there zero recent western games with good scores? What happened?

Why are there zero recent western games with good scores? What happened?

Unless you make an artsy game with social commentary you're not getting a good score.

Videogames stopped being things made merely for entertainment into "self improvement" simulators.

I, too, have that image saved on my harddrive.

It is impossible to make mechanically fun games when they focus on their B-rate Hollywood scripts so much.

Why/how does Target hire so many attractive women?

on one hand dat booty radicalus
but on the other hand she works at target, so her prospects in life are probably extremely limited and it wouldn't be a good long term decision to date her

>grocery store
>not ghetto walmart
>accessible by high school girls
pretty easy to understand, the girl in the OP is probably a teenager you pedos

>Naughty/Nice socks
Fucking whore, entirely disregarded

Walmart employees in southern California are pretty hot.

>What happened?
SJWs taking over western gaming industry

>16/17 year old
>pedo
why are amerimutts SO stupid?

What fucking Walmart do you go to?

OBSESSED

People realised that the west doesn't make good games.

Witcher 3 has a good score

They're going to be 18 if they're working there, fucknuts. No company is going to bother with the scheduling hassle of hiring a minor in high school.

No idea, love dem thighs tho

You're a fucking fag

Could be something temporary while she goes to school, plenty of people work shit jobs while working towards something better. Video games.

Age of consent in my state is 16.

By score you meant soundtrack correct? Nobody hear seems to catch that or you meant review scores.

Target is the place to be if you want to see attractive upper-middle class people.

t. Roy Moore

I thought it was because big gaming Jew companies are making their games with little effort and passion, and are also trying to milk money from normies willing to pay for their anti-consumer lootboxes and DLC.

m-more

> A girl like this would give you a look
Top kek. Desillusional virgin.

BRAAAAAAAAP

link some good facesitting vids please.

>upper-middle class people
>at Target
lol what.

>implying I want her to look at me
maybe you'll provide for her and Chad/Tyrone's baby one day

not him but my Target is for white people who want to pretend they aren't poor.

Spot the virgins

>feel the urge to sniff that
>know if I had the chance it would smell like shit

missed me sucker! i'm not a virgin!

/thread

What's a CIA nigger?

Then they're not upper middle class, are they?

You were right about me, but my post had nothing to do with the target girl.

My local one is full of muslims and half the inventory has been open and left on the shelf.

off the top of my head
>cuphead
>hat in time
>sonic mania
then there's stuff from 2016 too

Here's an og creep

there's one

Well, that too. The people making game literally forgot fun, and the execs are going into the game and jacking them up with intrusive money making schemes.

How can games last?

Why would you do this?

Girls perfume their asses all the time now, I'm sure it would be nice.

Cuphead
Sonic Mania
Hollow Knight

>Girls perfume their asses all the time now,

Yoga pants for life

>her prospects in life are probably extremely limited

Considering she's young, this is probably her first part-time job.

Oh wait you're just pretending to be retarded so we all give you (You)s to satisfy you're autism tic.

I have done this too, feels rewarding but just way too fucking risky.

just go to a strip club you thirsty fuck

>Those thin-ass Mr.Skeletal arms and backwards bending grandma elbows

Fucking disgusting.

Greece invented pedophilia, sweetie. Read some history books ;-)

Actually Tim Moore :^)

stop spamming this picture

Post more creepshots.

Can threads without vidya images be fucking deleted on sight? Just look at this goddamn thread. I hate the new Sup Forums template of putting a 3D ass as the OP image and asking stupid fucking questions.

Dude, thanks for this pic, brings me back 2 years ago when I worked at Target as a cart attendant/guest service rep. I was doing a guest service bitch who was engaged to some poor sucker, an asian 5 foot nothing cashier, a starbucks barista and one of the GSTLs (like sub managers).
Eventually, me and the gstl bitch got cought in the office of the head LOD making out with her clothes off and I was ''let go''. As in HR told me I needed to go but, she let me quit as to not mess up my resume. Good times.
And not everyone in Sup Forums is a neckbeard niggers. Some of us are 6'2 220 pound chads here. You think im trying to pretend im so alpha? Pfft, I did nothing, those whores just wanted to do what they do, be whores. Get in shape, be hot, you'll see what I mean

OBESE

>actually coming here for vidya discussion

A combination of rehashing old ideas and putting out "this year's" version on games.

People, reviewers included, are getting fatigued of getting slightly upgraded versions of the same games every year or two.

Since 2005, 1 CoD game has been released every year. There are 14 of the damned things. The core gameplay has not changed since 2007. Assassin's creed has 10 main series games, plus about 12 portable and mobile games. Gameplay is largely unchanged.

Skyrim has been re-released twice, and is available on 6 platforms.

A hyper focus on "next-gen graphics" puts game design and engine development on the back burner. You only have so much cash and time to spend. Better to re-use what's popular and works, and just make it prettier for graphics snobs who'll probably mod it to hell anyway if they can.

Eastern developers aren't necessarily much better. Nintendo takes risks and either flops, or seems to do really well because they are noticeably different and novelty is enough to make a 7 look like a 9 or 10. Yes, there are a billion Mario games, but Odyssey made enough small tweaks (Hat moves/ new jumps/ possessing enemies) to stand out. Sunshine did the same thing. Minor tweak, makes the game feel different, great scores. Breath of the Wild ditching the old Zelda format and changing world traversal made it seem way better than it actually is.

tl;dr:
Western Devs choose graphics over game design, so scores lull when fatigue sets in.

We'll have something "groundbreaking" in the next year or two that'll dominate the market and become the new fad, which will get rave reviews until we get bored again.

I was in that thread too. Post the rest of them

Hes right
T. Work part time at target

>taking an ass picture of a chick with no ass

The only time girls like her have a good-looking ass is when they wear the paper-thin stockings and a miniskirt.

I work at target and can confirm he is 100% correct

>Ass creepshots
The best

>le reddit for video game discussion, le 4chinz for shitposting
End your fucking life, migrant.

Grossest shit ever. No one washes their piss soaked cum hands

man reverse image search is useless

I tend to see better looking people at Target. I find that my adventures at Walmart are usually me wondering how humanity has fallen so far. I don't think I've seen a tall lanky white faggot wearing a ponytail extension and horse "legs" at a Target. But I know they've been seen at Walmart.

>let's bitch about post quality and board based on whatever shit triggered me from op then expect discussion from catawailing like a faggot

Did you try contributing yourself in the first place? Maybe you should go back pussy.

this is bait. I hope

>doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

No. Where are we?

>Did you try contributing yourself in the first place?
Contributing to what you stupid fuck? I said my peace, saged, and reported this garbage. I actually reply to good threads that actually pertain to the goddamn hobby unlike you retards who wallow in obvious ""subtle"" off-topic shitposting threads and say mongoloid shit like ">going to Sup Forums for game discussion" when people show their dismay for this shit.

Mongolian Wall Destruction chat room

>you will never be part of the race that singlehandedly stopped china from ruling the world
M-maybe I have some Genghis in me?

Don't a bunch of people descend from Genghis because he drove his enemies before him and heard the lamentations of their women?

He deleted the image, someone repost it