I don't get it. What the fuck was he so angry over that would justify starting another world war?

I don't get it. What the fuck was he so angry over that would justify starting another world war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2FTKRb2tUI&
youtube.com/watch?v=nCjyPsjtVYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His troops got nuked and literally no one cared

he fucked 30,000 men in the blink of an eye

lance henriksen needs more work imo

>I don't get it
That's because you're a women.

Antifa

>muh 30,000 muhreens

He wanted a world where soldiers could belong, not be used as tools by civilians who always forget about them whenever it was convenient. Alternate interpretation of Big Boss' ideals.

>games women will never understand

After watching his boys get nuked and no one giving a shit, Shepard realized the American people needed a "real' and "just" war to reinvigorate our sense of national pride and unity.

so he starts ww3? so soldiers were always needed?

Because the world just fuckin watched

Mw2 has surprisingly great writing for a cod game.

>REMEMBER THE THIRTY TRILLION SOLDIERS, RAMIREZ

He got tired of liberals shitting all over the place and when the boys got nuked in goatfuckistan and no one seemed to care he lost his shit. He then started WWIII to cause a massive increase in patriotism.

Black Ops was peak COD writing, then Modern Warfare and COD 2. The rest were pretty shite.

I liked Mw2. All the espionage and cool missions, and an actually believable villain who was hard to find faults in. He lost 30k men and the world just watched and didn't give a fuck

Nothing, it was just another "White army man = racist dumb shitlord" propaganda.

he wanted to go back to the good old days after 911

>Be really mad at a guy for killing tons of Americans
>Conspire with that same to help him kill EVEN MORE AMERICANS
>So that you can then get funding to go after the guy
It just seems a little silly honestly. I mean, at least conspire with a DIFFERENT terrorist.

He's probably jewish

Which is always a funny concept considering literally every ounce of money that soldiers get in training, pay and equipment is from checks signed by civilians.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2FTKRb2tUI&

MW2 had some fucking kino intros

Last time they gave a fuck, after this game it all went to shit

and the world just watched

I don't think he knew Marakov was responsible for the original nuke. Didn't Zakhaev take credit for that?

>Marakov
except he wasnt

I think it was al-assad who was blamed for the nuke originally. Hence the man hunt missions that the S.A.S. did following the event.

I actually like MW2 more. The US Army storyline was kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCjyPsjtVYI

He literally pressed the detonator.

the DC levels gave me massive feels bro

I'm surprised that China didn't use this chance to fuck both US and Russia

Maybe he think Price is insane and need to be put down because he launched nuke at the states

He wanted to destroy Russia and live in eternal glory.

China owns too much of everyone's debt to want either side to destroy the other.

Something that bothered me about WaW and Black Ops' storytelling was that it always ended up feeling like it was wanking off whatever side you were on. I've always felt this way.

Like, the soviet parts of WaW. Sure they have the one character who's basically there to say "reznov is a fucking asshole and war crimes aren't cool nigga" but I remember it feeling like it was kind of an afterthought in the face of stuff like charging and going URAAAAAA and the whole flagpole thing at the end. I knew at least one teenaged commieboo that fucking loved that campaign.

And then there's that part at the end of Black Ops where you kill bad guy and you emerge from the ocean and it's this big "YEAH AMERICA WINS" scene where you have jets flying overhead and a big aircraft carrier in front of you and rock music is playing and it felt so weird and out of place

Blackops is more entertaining though. I like the shotgun only scene in BO2 so much.

See I used to hate that end of black ops also and it seemed out of place, til I looked at it again and realized it's because without the after credits it does seem out of place. However with the realization that Mason killed JFK completely contrasts the rock music fuck yeah america feel and gives a nice sense if how Mason probably felt going from the pride of accomplishing what he did to avert catastrophe then having to live with the uncertainty of what they did to him.

Most americans are desu

Na, Black Ops 1 singleplayer was great.

That's just Call of Duty in general imo.

Like the main character in AW switching sides from Atlas to fight for America, even though they were effectively cleaning up after them.

Or the Mujahideen betraying you in BO2 even though they really would've had no reason to do so irl at that point in time.

It's pretty much a celebration of the jingoism, rightly or wrongly, of whatever side the protag's working for. Usually American interests.

>However with the realization that Mason killed JFK
kino desu