DOAX

Maintenance is over, PLAY HER FUCKING GAME.

Thanks for the heads up.

Everybody gets 1000 crystal hearts for assorted issues, and the first event is out. Get your pyjamas now, people.

I can't win. A rank has 30 lvl girls with 60 lvl swimsuits and 4000+ stats. How the fuck am I suppose to defeat them?

Time to grind for levels. Wait until you realise the event goes all the way up to S rank.

need a /vg thread

I just got a stamina drink out of a 10 hour lesson. Neat.

Great gameplay

Got my golden swimsuits!

There's also new 10 roll. I wonder what's different?

I wish they were at least an SR anyone could wear. It's a bit lame that you only get 2, and they're limited by gifting.

Slightly higher chances to get the new pyjamas and Misaki's new SR. Hit the button at the top right next time.

teach me how to play

I'm downloading it right now
How long should this take

Man, I pulled the pyjamas, but I can't even wear them because none of my girls will accept them as a gift. Maybe they need a higher level.

game is 3Gb
also nice trips

>Still dun have 3rd girl
JUST

Too bad :^)

Downloading this was a mistake.

I can't handle nyotengu.

FUCK YOU ;_;

How do I reroll

Noice.

Make a new account. You should be rerolling after 5k crystals, which should be easier now they've given out a few k as apologems.

What the fuck even is this game? Is it just DOAX on PC or is it something less/more?

So is this the ps4/vita game just on pc and with f2p elements?

the game runs super fast is there a way to cap the framerate?

How the fuck do I start this game
I keep hitting play in the DMM menu and it just downloads something real quick without doing anything

Run the exe, google the error.

would i have to run any .exe's in japanese with a locale emulator?

What is this? Will I finally be able to jack off with my Sup Forumsbros?

You'll probably have to either lock your monitor or the program to 60hz through Nvidia's control panel (or whatever the AMD equivalent is).

I don't seem to have an .exe

In the DMM menu you just click the orange button on the game icon, yeah? It shouldn't be much harder than that

Where did all these utter retards come from? This isn't your personal spoonfeeding center, if you've got a sane question, then go for it. If you're asking shit you could easily google, maybe another site would be better suited to you. And another game, too.

kek. Ignore the namefaggotry. It was for a shitpost thread that no longer exists

>don't you dare discussing video games on my video game board

>wastes breath replying to "utter retards" instead of ignoring.

Only retard is you. Either answer or ignore instead of bringing up spoonfeeding shit and derailing the thread, fuckface.

>Install newest Direct X window update
>Install every microsoft visual c++
that all you need to play this game

Please quiet down, moron enabler

>gachashit
No

D3Dcompiler is a common issue that can be solved with a google. The main problem is that it doesn't even show itself if you run the game from DMM, it just never shows up.

Another key point is that you should change your system clock to Japan time if you don't want to wait 20 hours for lessons and stamina regen.

what are some tips on getting through this with no understanding of runes

So is there going to be a cracked version of this game or something

Are the rates increased for SSRs? I just rolled two SSR back to back

its free though

stumble around until you figure it out or give up. Normally if the game is rather simple you end up with the former.

Don't you have to pay for unlocks?

Nah, I did two rolls with no luck.

Slightly on the new gacha. You just got lucky.

Here's a wet set of pyjamas. Wish I pulled the other one, this is too kiddy for Nyo.

I keep getting error 604 when starting matches and it boots me to the title screen, anyone else getting this?

Thanks reddit, i had to change my monitor refresh rate to 60hz and then turn on v sync from the nvidia control panel

so while this is downloading, what are the tickets used for? some special banner?

Glad it worked out for you, m8.

You can roll swimsuits with them.

How do I play this, on what.

I have the "launch game automatically" box ticked during install but it's not showing up

What do you do in these games?

The game behaves weirdly if the timezone is not set in Japan. It takes AGES to star, loading screens are longer, FP wont regen, training takes longer.

Anyone who plays this I suggest you launch the game with your timezone set to Japan. You can set it back to your own timezone after you're ingame.

I'm not having that problem, but my region is set to japan. Not sure if that affects it too.

all you had to do is get the nvidia inspector and limit fps to 60

>3 10 rolls
>no SSRs
>not enough SRs to get another character
This is going to take a while.

I still can't play the game even when I downloaded the patch.

Uninstalled and installed the DMM and nothing.

Post Misaki shower and striptease scenes

how to git 3rd doa? also pastebin when?

english patch when

Can you get characters through SRs? All my rolls are horrible and for girls I don't have.

>not enough SRs to get another character
Huh?

Install game from the site, not the player

From gacha

You can trade your SR swimsuits in for 20 coins and you need 100 for a character. Note they have to be SR swimsuits for that certain character.

>From gacha
rolling ssr swimsuits give you the character? fug

I'm on JP locale and time zone.

I still can't get the launcher to appear.
Everything else installed fine.

Yep and the SR trade I mentioned in the same post.

Your problem can be solved by

Already did it, thanks.

It's so weird seeing 2 girls in the same screen, something that you never saw in DoA Xtreme 3.

Wait, hold on a minute, did they really just increase it to 1000 coins? I swear it was 100 coins before the patch. Jesus I'm never gonna get the third character.

Fuck.

>You can trade your SR swimsuits in for 20 coins and you need 100 for a character
Are you sure it's not just hair styles? Where do you buy characters?

So am I missing this compiler, or what?

Google gives me a bunch of people missing a .dll file, but I have no idea if that's my problem or not.

You got me all hyped for nothing.

>get through Rank D with B's and C's
>all S's in Rank C
This game is whack. Now I have to redo them for the V(venus?) stones.

Seeing how they changed it to 1000 it's basically not even worth it and you're better off just keeping the damn swimsuits. But yeah if you click on one of the chars you have it gives hairstyles but if you click on a character you don't have it's an "entry sheet" which I'm guessing is the character itself.

I'm sorry m8, we can be no SSR buddies together, though it's best to just reroll.

>DMM decides to shit itself and stop downloading the launcher until I restart it several times
>Now that I've got it downloaded, the launcher is just a black screen and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now to get it to work
WHY DOES THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAVE TO HAPPEN WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY SOME TITTY GAMES

well fug

Does she have SFM yet?

God I wish

>we can be no SSR buddies
Eh, I actually have three SSRs. I just need Kasumi and Helena to complete roster of best girls.

>It's just Marie with brown hair.
For what purpose?

I wish. They should add a girl with Marie's body type and fluffy brown hair.

This

Yeah I already have everything on JP

Even my computer's clock and timezone

How are you playing the event stuff?
When I open my tab there's nothing in it.

Who this qt

Had the same issue. Changing to Japanese time zone fixed it for whatever reason.

Click on the event button in the left, you must watch the opening scene first.
Update your windows.

I even uninstalled the latest visualstudio just to install the visualstudio x64 that they give you, which is a few versions below.

Thanks.
Had to restart the DMM client too.

Need some help, yesterday I played a few hours without problem, but today when I click on "DMMGamePlayer" shortcut just display a loading box, some times it closes but nothing more happens, Iv'e reinstalled the DMMGamePlayer several times but still cant pass the loading box.

>Win 10
I use Win 7 and installed update KB4019990 and it run fine since then. I don't know if win10 have that update or not.

Check your connection to DMM site.

Post more of these two holy fuck

Post some webbms dammit

I've seen literally one webm in any DoA thread ever. I don't think they're capable of making any.