>>397112998

It wouldn't be unreasonable to not even want a sequel to dirty TWEWY's legacy with SE in its current state.

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/11/08/square-enix-plans-showing-sharp-powerful-well-made-major-titles-e3-2018/
siliconera.com/2017/11/08/square-enix-wont-rule-ips-including-new-active-inactive-nintendo-switch/
youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>left joycon controls the left side character and right the ride side

I could see it work. But Im not going believing some gay ass rumor especially after SE themselves teased with that TWEWY site years ago and it turned out to be a port. I will eternally mad.

Literally an unsubstantiated rumor from reddit that was shat out amongst even more ridiculous claims. Give it up Phones.

Knowing SE, they'll instead do something disappointing, like the switch port is an 8bit remix of the soundtrack released as a £15 dedicated app on the switch with Tumblr fan art as the album art

FOLLOW MY LEAD

It's been 5 fucking years since the cameo in Kingdom Hearts, they sure took their sweet-ass time.

The original wasn't even good. Unplayable on emulator and literally destroyed your DS on hardware.

>TWEWY 2
IT'S BEEN 10+ YEARS
WE ALSO GOT A 2D SONIC GAME MADE BY FUCKING TAXMAN
THE IMPOSSIBLE IS BECOMING POSSIBLE NOW, ANONS. RIDLEY AND ANIME WILL BE IN SMASH.

I fucking wish, but I doubt it.

lol check out this nerd, cant even play a game

good shit, OP
hope this game gets somethin else, fuckin loved it to death

>TWEWY COUNTDOWN FOR A FUCKING iOS port
>Screens showed that TWEWY characters are in DDD
>OH GOD IM CUMMING
>Get game on release just to play it
>What is this gay shit? Dreameaters? I can't get Neku or Beat on my time? Not even Quasimoto?
>NO TWEWY BOSSES?
>TWEWY REMIXES THAT ONLY PLAY DURING CUTSCENES
>"See you in Shibuya!"
>Squeenix takes one cherry-on-top dump on my face releasing TWEWY outfits for the shitty repetitive mobile game
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What would be the point of a sequel now? Even the music won't be as good now that SAWA retired from singing after breaking her jaw.

Don't forget the teaser image at the end of the mobile port that amounted to fucking nothing.

Oh no no no no...
*inhales*

SOME
ONE
SAID
I
AM
SUCH
A
FOOOOOOOOLISH GIRL

sorry but I cant give into hype until I see gameplay
A lot of us here were really burned by the mobile version

There are other artists, you know
Just because its different doesnt mean it wont be good

>literally destroyed your DS on hardware
what

REMINDER THAT SHO WAS NEVER ERASED

Oh fuck them for playing with my heart like this.

It'll be a port of the IOS version, just wait.

They should do a prequel instead.

80's Shibuya, Hanekoma is the MC and he's playing the reaper's game. His path to becoming an Angel would be neat.

>Unplayable on emulator
Just let the A.I control the top characters input from time to time. I finished this game twice on using an emulator user. Just use a drag, hold, tap, type of pins. Never use drag and scratch at the same deck because sometimes those two inputs clash.

Completely unsubtsantiated reddit rumor from a guy who just dumped a ton of information hoping to ride on the high of pretending to predict MVC:I characters

Seriously in the same fucking post he trots out the same old Mother 3 shtick every "leaker" before him has done to get clicks and also implied Nintendo would show a full direct with gameplay of Prime 4 in a month

>Another port.
They wouldn't dare, would they?

>city pop soundtrack

>mother 3 was translated

come on user, no one falls for bait this shitty

It's not entirely baseless.

siliconera.com/2017/11/08/square-enix-plans-showing-sharp-powerful-well-made-major-titles-e3-2018/

siliconera.com/2017/11/08/square-enix-wont-rule-ips-including-new-active-inactive-nintendo-switch/

It was a croissant ad placement.

We will never have a videogame full of 80's Japanese pop music.
youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso

>You will never get to play a game that feels like a cheesy 80s karaoke machine that you see at asian family parties

In the TWEWY there are angels, so are there demons?

>7 Days
>Character practically only uses the colors on that mini croissant bag

This is possibly the most precise image to represent that teaser and the worst part is it is just as much of a hint towards the sequel as that teaser image is.

I have a pretty decent backlog, which one should I finish?
>No More Heroes 1 + 2
>Persona 3 + 4
>KH 1 + 2
>All the DS/3DS Ace Attorney/Apollo Justice games
>TWEWY

yeah they're called reapers

Watch as the "sequel" -- if there even is one -- is just a fucking multiplayer game. Screencap this.

Shinigami aren't demons, silly.

As somebody who has played all of those games, I'm going to assume you're going to like them and want to try out their current games/upcoming sequels. So, the following order.

Persona 3+4 (Then 5, it's fantastic but if you play 5 first, good fucking luck going back to 3)
NMH 1 + 2 (That sequel/non-sequitur game is coming out soon)
KH 1 + 2 (3 is coming out in 2018)
Ace attorney games are great, but I always got burnt out playing too many in a row. Pace yourself.
TWEWY last because sequel NEVER EVER

>It's Tin Pin Slammer Online

I would only be 40% mad.

then they are the noise

I'm still mad. I will never not be mad. Fuck Square Enix so much for this shit.

That already happened actually.

You caught me user. Thanks for the help though.

I know.

They are going to do it again, on a wider, global scale.

Go with NMH because they're pretty short

of course not, enix hasnt put out a single good game ever, and thats including the original twewy

Don't you fucking lead me on like this user

We haven't forgotten "NEW 7 DAYS"

No such thing as corpses in the UG,
muh boi still lives.

PICK IT UP PHONES

Even if it's just another port for the Switch a ton of people will still buy it. Fuck I would.

>switch
>not wii u with the tv+touchscreen combination
Well at least one can hope somebody could be good at their job

I figure if you get emotional while playing it could happen that you ram your stylus through the touchscreen. Half of the game relies on touchscreen-inputs

>tfw it's a port of the IOS port
Never ever

Did they manage to fix the fact that the fucking text dialogue doesn't appear? This is the only reason I haven't played the game, despite owning the ioS version

I WILL NEVER GIVE IN

Even if TWEWY2 was made current S-E don't publish anything without the FF labe in the westl on Nintendo consoles so it would be up to Nintendo to do it which would delay it by a year or two

Who Cares?
It's better than without a light.

>80's Shibuya with Tatsuro Yamashita, Toshiki Kadomatsu, Anri, Momoko Kikuchi, Mariya Takeuchi, etc. in the OST

F U N D I T
U
N
D

I
T

I mean it could have been, they maybe just don't want to release it with some of its content

Didn't the woman that composed the soundtrack injure her jaw and is unable to sing?

wat

>Unplayable on emulator
>DS games that heavily use the touchscreen are unplayable on emulator
More news at 11

TIME

What emulator did you use? Mine runs perfect. I do recall one emulator that doesn't render anything except the characters and the background. I think I use DesMume emulator.

We don't deserve nice things