What are some games that are in the same vein as Mass Effect 1?

What are some games that are in the same vein as Mass Effect 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3tp7Ed-tcMhdVhWVHpzRlh1T0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star Control 2

Mass Effect 2.

I wish Mass Effect would have been in the same vein as KOTOR. It kind of is but not really. Dunno if that helps OP.

Andromeda is just a better version of Mass Effect 1 but ME's main story is better. Andromeda is still much closer to ME than 2 or 3 ever were.

Am I the only one who got that OP was making a joke about Benezia's veiny boobs?

Nope, assumed the same thing.

Mass Effect 2, 3
Andromeda was a wasted idea, a somewhat good story with great graphics and gameplay. If you really really like the Mass Effect universe I'd say go for it

>Andromeda was a wasted idea, a somewhat good story with great graphics and gameplay. If you really really like the Mass Effect universe I'd say go for it
Please tell me what was good about the story, because I can't remember anything of it being good. The graphics department is discussable. When it comes to environments they did a really good job, but character-wise it's just lazy with all those re-used models.
The combat is certainly faster paced than any previous title and the jump-jet is a nice thing to have, but with the retarded AI it's just piss easy.

I said somewhat good story
I like how they explore the idea of the Remnant, and the vaults. Some of the romance stories are entertaining such as Vetra, Cora, And Liam.
But it paled in comparison to the orginial trilogy

I get it

Everytime I see this character I just can't handle laught. She looks like Rita Repulsa. How can I take her seriously?

>that user that posted his big titty Google Drive

Link?

Dragon age

Like Star Wars/Trek, Mass Effect isn’t meant to be taken seriously

I don't know about that. Even the first game, which is the most inspired by cheesy old sci-fi movies, still feel like it really want to be taken seriously. Come to think about it, no only ME has this problem. Anyone remember how DA: Origin was advertised as this brutal dark fantasy? And now the series is this weird edgy I guess heroic fantasy. Does Bioware even can make serious "mature worlds?

Killing her off was a waste.

I love those veiny tits too!

VEINY TEATS !!
E
R
Y
B
E
S
T

The Asari were created to please and serve Human males!

hehehehe
uh huh huh huh
vein
veiny boobs

>The Asari were created to please and serve Krogan males!
fify

All the Krogans are Shepard's fuccbois though.

>mirrored veins

A Roman Triumph for that man

>tumblr filenames
>defending andromeda

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3tp7Ed-tcMhdVhWVHpzRlh1T0E

Lost Odyssey

>in the same vein

You stealthy animal.

give milk

If by same vein you mean RPG/Shooter where your stats matter more then your aim, you've got some fun dialog and choice, some completely shit parts and the entire thing is just this side of jank.

God damn I really wish I could actually like this game. It was pretty interesting in some of things it did but it just get held back by the boss fights and all the weapons being completely shit compared to the pistol of all things.