Do thots have a place in vidya?

Do thots have a place in vidya?

no

sony niggers so desperate for players to join their game that they bait MGTOW and cucks alike

>choppy ass gif in the age of smooth webms

get off my board
kys
then kys again for this shit thread

no they create cancerous mediums like gachashit

>Thots
what are you 5? They're called cunts, you sound like a fucking child saying "thot"

>thots
>gif
>op
of course you're a fucking faggot, calling newfag for 20 dollars

Real thots no. Vidya then who the fuck cares?

yes

>White Knighting whores on Sup Forums

No but they always have a place on my dick.

I agree with the whole "slut shaming" thing when dudes start bringing in stupid analogies about locks and keys, women and men should be held to the same standards.

I however think the notion that having lots of sex or many sexual partners is irrelevant to a persons character deeply disturbing. Sex is a huge part of the human psyche. To try to pretend it's just some "thing" that we do sometimes ignores massive implications about or biology and species.

If you are promiscuous it says things about you, male or female. If you want to have many sexual partners because you enjoy that then go ahead and do that, but it reduces your quality as a partner, male or female. Don't expect others who exhibit more self control and hold sex to higher valuable standards to view you the same as they view themselves. Inherently if I avoid large amounts of sexual contact because I think it's wrong, while I'm not going to try to stop you from doing what it is you do, I am going to think less of you for your actions. If I didn't, I would partake in the same hedonistic activities as you.

What about Chronic Masturbation Cause lets be real that's pretty much all that's happening with Street fighter girls.

This entire post is completely correct.

statistically a woman who has even one sexual partner before marriage has a considerable increase in a failed marriage. a male's sexual past does affect marriage as well, but far less compared to a woman's

I like to play as slutty girls.

i want to smell that floor

pretty much my thoughts exactly. Good post user

god painted nails are disgusting

excellent post my friend, le upboat my fedora to you

Source?

not being a white knight but
>thot
lmao YOLO SWAG tier language, faggot

How is saying not wanting actual real thots in vidya white knighting whores? How do you come to that conclusion? How does your brain work? Does it work?

Fuck off.

You would be losing a lot of great women if you ruled them out of the industry

The fuck is a thot? I did a google search & all that comes up are Spongebob & Family Guy memes.

So...no source?

>I shame deviants but I'm not gonna pretend I wouldn't be if my moral compass was a little weaker.
>lel cuck
Go shitpost on thedonald or something.

it's a reddit meme that is totally not a reddit meme because people from Sup Forums are TOTALLY not from reddit

noun, Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a woman considered to be sexually provocative or promiscuous; a slut or whore. Origin of thot. acronym for t(hat) h(o) o(ver) t(here) ; see ho3.

Two source boards and multiple ways to reverse image search.

That hoe over there.

a hoe

in black people terms who coined it, it is That Hoe Over There. Basically sluts

I'd hate to lose Tsunako
stands for "that hoe over there", basically a synonym for whore or stacy or whatever you'd call your basic normie slut

nigger lingo and the minorities using smartphones to browse here like to spam it

Reverse image search your text post?

Are you stupid?

I looked up research into what you said and didn't find it either. All it told me is that as sexual partners increased so did divorce rates, for males and females, and it did not confirm the 0 to 1 divorce rate drastically increasing like you said.

It's much like soyboy/numales where it ironically deteriorates the original insult (ho or whore or slut) into a memetic joke done by chucklehead sociopaths.

more dumb nigger terminology co-opted by white niggers, same with 'based', for people that claim to hate niggers they sure do emulate them

Yes user, let's all pretend everyone only a few months ago doing ironic wigger speak is black.
You morons flipflop on that everytime.

That hoe over there

Literal black facebook meme. Why Sup Forums of all places uses it is beyond me. The term is longer than one of the letters it stands for. It's also less harsh sounding than the replacement of "slut" that has been used for decades upon decades. I don't understand. It's so stupid too and has no meaning and never even used properly. This thread literally asked

>Do That Hoe Over Theres have any room in video games?

Just use slut. At least t b h and s m h had some meaning and didn't have long standing alternatives.

What the fuck is a thot? Where do you faggots get your memes from now?

Harlot
Whore
Tramp
Slut
Trollop
Jessebelle
and many many others, these are the words that already exist to describe the niggerspeak word "thot". Niggers make up words like "thot" because they're too fucking stupid to learn the perfectly good vocabulary that already exists. They are literally eroding the english language the way muslims are eroding europe, and you're part of the problem and should be removed.

Every single word you said is already featured prominently in rap songs so your post is shit.

nigger twitter. not surprising considering kids nowadays get their laughs from social media screenshots.

Attractive female characters? Yes.

Please live a long and healthy life, I want you to see everything you've ever loved turn to garbage, then that garbage turn to shit, then that shit turn to a pallid rancid slime that never goes away.
That's the reality you're creating for yourself by using the word "thot" and I genuinely deep in my heart truly hope that it comes true, that you have to live in it, that your children (if you have any) will have to live in it, and their children after them, and they'll look back and they'll hate you. They'll hate you the way we hate Boomers, they'll hate you so much for the niggerways you helped promulgate.

>thots meme
>tumblr gif
Fuck off cancer

I fucking hate hedonists and moral relativists like no other. No sense of masculinity, no sense of femininity, no sense of self worth or true pride or shame or honor or virtue in ANYTHING modern society is constantly promoting. Just guzzle guzzle guzzle down your fun pleasurable self-serving bullshit and if anyone thinks less of you for it they're just a hateeerrr, it's disgusting because people think they're empowered but they're just fucking pigs and mutts behaving like animals and laughing at the idea of decency and standards like they're outdated concepts. That goes for you sissy boi faggot twinks here on Sup Forums too that take pictures of your assholes for internet strangers while you wear girly thigh socks, fuck this society

My kids wouldn't give a shit because if they grow up speaking it it will be normal to them. That's how language is dingus.

Depends on the game's writing and setting. If the sex appeal isn't justified in some way, then it becomes out of place.

stay mad moralfag

>moral relativists

Is objectively right. Moral absolutism is fucking stupid.

You may have been right in the 50s but in the world of today with near 100% effective birth control and HIV prevention (look up PrEP) it's gone back to just being a thing.

Then I guess if I slit your fat throat I would be morally justified because the world has one less edgy hedonistic cunt in the world and relatively speaking, I'm less of a bad person than the two people who brought you into this world

>Moral absolutism is fucking stupid.
But it's winning everywhere in the world.
Western world is agonizing because it lost its way. Have fun while it last, fag.

>Sup Forums doesn't hate nigger speak
>Says "normie" now instead of normalfag

This place has really changed.

>A bunch of Islamist are sitting in their shit houses screaming about Allah
>This should make me worried

Do you know how little sand niggers there are in America?

And I guess because everybody universally agrees what you just said is retarded and your argument is retarded you will go to jail for being a fucking idiot if you do that crime.

>Sex only effects you emotionally if babies come out

Sure thing bud.

>everybody universally agrees
um yeah sweety but morality is relative and not absolute or universal, sorry honey bummy but I have the high ground and even if I go to jail you're all wrong :)

>but I have the high ground and even if I go to jail you're all wrong :)

And you can think that all the way to jail because moral relativism had jack shit to do with you coming to the conclusion.

If you were a moral absolutist you could just say

>Sorry honey bummy but I have the high ground because even if I go to jail you're all wrong because my morals are absolute and said I'm right

You idiot. You can miscategorize moral relativism all you want but that won't change shit.

You can fuck many men or women before a relationship and still be able to commit to one partner.

Moral relativists are retarded because you seek to do away with concepts of absolute morality ONLY when it suits you, so when someone wants to claim some degenerate shit you're doing is immoral you can just say "nuh uh no it's not because I like it and stuff" and you end up constructing your own sense of moral absolutism whether you know it or not because you still have a personal sense of right and wrong, you just don't like people with higher standards of morality than you because you're a hypocritical weak-willed cunt. But I think soon society will rebound, people are going to start reflexively getting more prudent and hopefully I won't have to deal with societal stains like you everywhere I go.

Moral relativism is an oxymoron. Morality is either objective (even if we don't know what it is) or it doesn't exist at all.

>100% effective birth control
>HIV prevention
Yeah, you must have lots of experiences.

>Moral relativists are retarded because you seek to do away with concepts of absolute morality ONLY when it suits you,

Proof?

>and you end up constructing your own sense of moral absolutism whether you know it or not because you still have a personal sense of right and wrong

Yes, this is how it works. The entire idea behind moral absolutism is I have my own personal sense of right and wrong, and I think everyone should act that way, but I can accept that some things I morally find true might not hold true as objective truths, so if people don't act that way I can just ignore them.

>you just don't like people with higher standards of morality than you because you're a hypocritical weak-willed cunt.

Why are you projecting some random person onto me? It's making for a very weak argument.

>people are going to start reflexively getting more prudent and hopefully I won't have to deal with societal stains like you everywhere I go.

I am a prude. I just also am not a retard who thinks morality is something objectively derived from some source and some absolute fact.

If you took 2 seconds to look up moral relativism you can find, in the first paragraph of Wikipedia this sentence.

>argued that relativist philosophers believe "that the grounds for choosing between such opinions is less algorithmic than had been thought", but not that any belief is as valid as any other.

Now keep telling me about all the evil hedonistic things I'm doing that I am not doing because I have my own personal moral standards I hold myself to.

No, you can't. Oxytocin resistance fucks your ability to pair bond. Whores and whoremongers are incapable of love.

You are taking the definition of the words at pure face value and not looking into what they actually mean and what the people who say them are arguing.

There are for example some moral relativist who think that morals don't exist at all, there are also some that just make the assertion any proper system of morality is so complex that you could never objectively make a statement about morality that could apply to all the situations it could be applied to so taking an objective stance on a moral truth within context of a person is stupid.

It's literally correct beyond the first line but incorrect in the first sentence. Men and women must be held to different standards because men and women lose reproductive value at different times and under different circumstances.

Let me guess, the proof is your girlfriend who is completely faithful to you?

>Oxymoron
>Things are proper or improper based on context
So you're saying how we GAIN morality in the first place is an oxymoron?

what kind of a little faggot says thots? Why are you all so fucking lame

Yes

You don't know what morality is. You confuse codes of ethics with morality being relative. Morality is only defacto relative because people have different beliefs. This doesn't mean morality is relative, that's a basic is/ought fallacy.

You are a retard. Reproductive value has nothing to do with it. If it did, it would only prove a "sluts" point because a 25 year old slut is still just as fertile as a 25 year old puritan.

the hottest bitches in vidya are always in the games i care the least about

SHINJITERU ZE

Those are some nice feet

>Morality (from the Latin moralis "manner, character, proper behavior") is the differentiation of intentions, decisions and actions between those that are distinguished as proper and those that are improper.[1] Morality can be a body of standards or principles derived from a code of conduct from a particular philosophy, religion or culture, or it can derive from a standard that a person believes should be universal.[2] Morality may also be specifically synonymous with "goodness" or "rightness".

Unless you have a better definition, you are the one who doesn't understand what morality is.

>that spacing
Should have known where a pseud relativist would be from. And don't tell me that's common formatting either. But to address your argument directly, I guess I don't really care. I'll stick with moral absolutism because moral relativity gives hedonists breathing room, and I'll never abide them. Morality is an absolute and I'll peddle it as an absolute because if it's allowed to be bent from person to person and everyone's made to second-guess their standards then integrity begins to crack, so I will hold everyone to the same standards of morality.

Post chocolate

ONLY in video games, I'd say.

>Don't tell me that's common formatting

Here for you user.

>Moral relativists are retarded because you seek to do away with concepts of absolute morality ONLY when it suits you, Proof?>and you end up constructing your own sense of moral absolutism whether you know it or not because you still have a personal sense of right and wrong Yes, this is how it works. The entire idea behind moral absolutism is I have my own personal sense of right and wrong, and I think everyone should act that way, but I can accept that some things I morally find true might not hold true as objective truths, so if people don't act that way I can just ignore them. >you just don't like people with higher standards of morality than you because you're a hypocritical weak-willed cunt. Why are you projecting some random person onto me? It's making for a very weak argument. >people are going to start reflexively getting more prudent and hopefully I won't have to deal with societal stains like you everywhere I go. I am a prude. I just also am not a retard who thinks morality is something objectively derived from some source and some absolute fact. If you took 2 seconds to look up moral relativism you can find, in the first paragraph of Wikipedia this sentence. >argued that relativist philosophers believe "that the grounds for choosing between such opinions is less algorithmic than had been thought", but not that any belief is as valid as any other. Now keep telling me about all the evil hedonistic things I'm doing that I am not doing because I have my own personal moral standards I hold myself to.

>peddle it as an absolute because if it's allowed to be bent from person to person and everyone's made to second-guess their standards then integrity begins to crack,

If an idea can't stand against being challenged then it's a shit idea. Sorry that triggers you.

Yes, and being a 25 year old puritan devoting effort to starting a family is literally objectively superior socially to being a 25 year old slut. You're calling me retarded to prove my point.

Big brown brap yum yum!

>being a 25 year old puritan
God damn, this is some next level faggot.

But my idea does stand. You didn't challenge anything, you just told me it's okay if people see morality as wishy-washy and everyone should just live and let live because it's totally in and new age maaann, chill out duuudee. My viewpoint stands and you're just a worm who's content to let society rot away at the core, but I'm not the type to be an idle little faggot and refuse to call out bad behavior because it might hurt someone's all-important feelings.

Is this loss?

>I am going to think less of you for your actions.
oh damn, what am i going to do now? anonymous no.397115206 doesn't respect me

>Yes, and being a 25 year old puritan devoting effort to starting a family is literally objectively superior socially to being a 25 year old slut.

That is not necessarily true. If you are just contributing to the burden of society by creating more humans and living a lasting footprint you can be harming society more than somebody who just fucks while taking birth control and dies alone.

>You didn't challenge anything

You quite literally stated you are a moral absolutist. By the very definition of the viewpoint you said to held what would I gain by challenging your viewpoint? By your own admission, you will literally ignore everything I say because you have already determined yourself morally correct no matter what anybody in the universe says.

Okay but the cunts are making articles saying we should not think less of them so they obviously care.

>By your own admission, you will literally ignore everything I say because you have already determined yourself morally correct no matter what anybody in the universe says.
I'm glad I got that across to you, and yes, it's the best feeling in the world. You should try it sometime.

>You should try it sometime.

No thanks. I was a teenager once and I'm past that.

>Things are proper or improper based on context

You don't understand these are arbitrary distinctions. Morality is contingent on a creator and designer. Logos (rationality in your case) has no objective value if it has no objective purpose, so it can't be used as the moral linchpin.

Regardless this isn't even relative morality, you are arguing it is also moral/immoral within a given context. (which just goes to shit when you end up with direct contradictions and rationalizations.)

>There are for example some moral relativist who think that morals don't exist at all

LMAO. You can't use morality if morality doesn't exist.

>how can be possibly understand anything! If morality exists humans can't possibly discern it!

this isn't moral relativism. This has been around since Judaism at least. With this view there is no difference between taking a strong moral stance or not, you will never know if it matters, being stupid may be the moral thing to do, who knows. You can't know whether you tolerate everything or tolerate nothing it makes no difference.

Chance of autism goes up each year after 25. Casual sex is fun, but a women waiting until her 30's to start thinking about a family results in more (you).

>white person banter