EA played you

Allyall niggas getting tricked by EA. They knew their microtransactions were shit. They knew they'd face major backlash. Why make something good in the first place and not be recognized for it, when you can make something obscenely shit then flip a switch and suddenly look like a great publisher that listens to their fans.

You're getting outjewed boys. Hook line and sinker.

> implying people aren't still going to buy it
The whole world can hate it and it will still sell somehow.

Don't care. Still bought it (the base $60 game) even after reddit lost it's shit over it. Didn't buy any P2W loot creates. And i'm having a fucking blast with it. I don't care if some other donkeys paid a little more because they aren't good enough to start in default mode. Still a good game.

Hmm would you look at that honey they removed p2w from starwars battlefront 2 aaannd there back

Nobody's being tricked by EA. They said they're bringing the microtransactions back at a later date and it's pretty clear they only changed shit due to the Mouse giving them the evil eye.

Fuck off shill

They made a better battlefront game 12 years ago

Suck my dick.

The thing that's most worrying about this isn't EA playing people, it's how they're hanging DICE out to dry.

Notice all the official statements and threads are coming from DICE, not EA. They're looking to toss all the blame on DICE and possibly cut them off if sales are that bad.

Oh, a multiplayer one with servers that aren't absolute garbage? Go ahead and point that out for me. I'll wait.............forever.

I just can't agree with Reddit. Fuck Reddit, so I actually like EA.

>outjewed

but we're not buying boxes or dlc and the game is $42

>suddenly look like a great publisher
Come on, now. It's EA. There's none of that for them, ever. Even normies who buy their games know what an evil bunch of fucks they are.

Hard to get at behind your chastity cage.

Ledditors breathe air.

FUCK YOU I ONLY BREATHE FARTS AND DRINK PISS

XD I hit him with the Reddit meme, guys! We sure are legion, aren't we fellow close friends on our super secret internet 4channel board? V FOR VENDETTA, ANONYMIS NEVAR FORGETS, PEDOBEAR LOL

that ship sailed along time ago with overwatch

Savage

How can you get played by EA if you haven't bought a game from them in the last 10 years.