I'll admit X was a better game, but I enjoy Y more

>I'll admit X was a better game, but I enjoy Y more

>it's my favorite but it's not the best

these people have such a low opinion of themselves.

It's impossible for a mortal to enjoy more than one game

What's wrong with this?

Is it even logically correct to say that something is your favorite but not good? It doesn't make sense. It maek m3 thonke

This
Fucking soyboy ass faggots

Kill me, Pete.

Kill me, Pete

Who is pete? I ask it in every thread but nobody ever respond

Kill me Pete

Kill me, Pete.

Kill me, Pete.

K-on is the best anime, literally 10/10, but it's not my favorite.
Fite me

Kill me, Pete.

It's an image that's from a picture with a text saying pleasant quick death when you go to sleep will come to you but only if you say kill me Pete. Or something like that

Kill me, Pete

yбeй мeня Пётp

Kill me pete

Maybe you recognise that nostalgia or other factors which have nothing to do with the game's quality are influencing your decision?

Makes sense in that sort of context.

Kill me pete

It's impossible to admit that a game caters to your specific tastes while another game is more commonly appealing.

For instance, my personal favourite game of 2017 is RUINER by far, but I would never argue that it is a better game than something like Super Mario Odyssey, it just caters to my autistic tastes perfectly.

Kill me, Pete

Kill me, Pete.

I just have one set of "recommendations" that are the generally accepted guidelines, which I parrot since I have no clue what makes a game good.
Then I have my genuine opinions, which I do not state often unless they matter contextually.
As says, I am too weak and avoidant of arguments, so I play it safe.
This most often comes into play in games that have hotly contested installments, such as Pokemon or Fire Emblem.

Unironically ill admit that Persona 3 was a better game, but I enjoyed Persona 4 more. the themes, charachters and ending were handled better in 3, but for some reason the one I remember the most fondly is Persona 4, I think it was just because "friendship" and "truth" were subjects that I identified myself the most than "accept your death" at that time.

GREEN TEA

>X is a good game, but not a good (X) game

You need to watch more anime. Come back when you have watched over 300 shows.

That's one disgruntled looking dog.

I've watched over 300 episodes of Naruto so I think I'm covered.

Kill me, Pete.

Come back when you watched k-on

Kill me, Pete.

CAWFEE

Or possibly I am not inbred and am thus capable of separating my own biases from my opinion, in order to produce a (more) objective viewpoint which I am comfortable presenting alongside my own. It's not exactly hard to recognize that you like something for illogical reasons that would be unreasonable to apply to a general term like "best".

Kill me Pete

Switch those games around and you have what I think of 3 and 4. I think 4 is mechanically a better game (less battle annoyances, better calendar, more night links, etc) but I liked 3 more.

If you assign value to something, after pointing that its objectively worse, you acknowledge that it is your opinion. There is nothing wrong with this

>t. soyboy

Kill me, Pete

muertame peterete

>a-anything that involves thinking is for cucks, those damn leftists ruining our country
Don't you have some deer to fuck, cletus?

So you think that your 10 favourite movies ever are also the 10 best movies of all time?

There are games where I can acknowledge the quality and care put into, but just don't tickle my fancy. There are also games with big flaws and a general unpolished feeling to it that I enjoy despite the flaws because some things in the game really appeal to me personally, to the point that I can completely ignore the flaws while playing and only focus on the good. I don't think it's fair to either game to say the latter is better than the former, and I think it's completely fine to acknowledge that the former is better executed than the latter even if the latter left a much bigger impression on you.

Are there not things that you acknowledge are pretty bad and can state exactly what's bad about it, that you love anyway?

Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3.

Fight me.

Anime is gay

good, because X series sucks.

>opinions are objective

tell me, who decides what all these games and movies and "classics"?

>in order to produce a (more) objective viewpoint
>(more)
It's almost like I acknowldged that it was still obviously not entirely objective in that very post.

Agreed.

t. soyboy

pete please
I'm so tired

Imagine being unable to separate quality from enjoyment

The life of an idiot must be really hard

Say that to my face faggot. I can bench 380 pounds and I have Mark Rippetoe's "Starting Strength" memorized. I have been training in MMA for the past 40 years. I make 500k a year and I have 5 children. I owe everything to anime. Dragon Ball, Ashita no Joe, and Naruto have all inspired me to struggle through the path of success. My name is Prasanjeet, and I am an anime fan.

K-ON is unironically one of the best anime ever made, the reason it does CGDCT so well is because it simultaneously transcends the genre

>imblyin
Xerneas was a more meta legend but Y's deathray story made more sense and the exclusives otherwise were better.