Shadowrun

people still play this game

Other urls found in this thread:

download.microsoft.com/download/D/0/F/D0F9F1BD-9BE6-49E4-8729-4AAAFCAC20F9/gfwlivesetup.exe
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish, had that bitch for Xbox, shit was fun as fuck. Wish it were on Steam.

pc port when
;_;

It's on PC you doofus. We just need a Steam port with dedicated servers. Would be fucking awesome.

The 360 box art literally advertises crossplay with PC

My friend is the only person I've heard of owning this game since right now.

Can we talk to your friend instead of you?

>pc port when
It launched on PC. It has 360-PC crossplay nigga.
>people still play this game
It is genuinely the best shooter from its era. The only reason it flatlined is because they released it against Halo 3 and Ol' Shovelface Gertsmann gave it a bad review because it wasn't a turn-based RPG (no taste that old fat faggot).

can it not be bought digitally?

>can it not be bought digitally?
Yep if you bought it before 2013, otherwise you can still find physical copies or keys online. Just install the GWFL client download.microsoft.com/download/D/0/F/D0F9F1BD-9BE6-49E4-8729-4AAAFCAC20F9/gfwlivesetup.exe and start playing.

I have the physical copy tho, pic related

I remember the phasing through walls ability looked really cool. I have it on 360, id be able to play still if i had gold?
Is there a server list or match making?

>Gold with Windows
>Play with 360
>GFW advertising campaign
>DVD
>None of those geeks with close range weapons taking the shot 12m/s in advance.
I wish I was there.

I forgot
>lol Vista

It had one.
They implemented horrifying mouse acceleration because of cross platform play.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro 1709 and it works fine. Also works on 7 and 8.1

God this game was fun.
Trolls with swords was terrifying though.

>picked as one of a few games that would be free to play on a Silver XBL account (not paid online)
>was to be the start of a new program to foster goodwill with the XBL brand
>they shut it down in like 2 months
>no one in games journalism reports on it

>not being an elf with gust, glider and teleport and a dmr/katana for maximum extreme
Yep. All because of the inane hatred of valve fanboys in the gaymestream media sites. Goddamn shame.

>elf
Not nearly as horrifying as a troll wading through gunfire to stab you in the face.

>blaming anyone but M$
Lol

>tfw Smartlink pistol
I was a god

All I remember about this game was warping through walls and planting trees

Smartlink, smg, pistol, tree of life, cyberimplants for speed, gust for deflecting nades and sword rushers.

Win

Everyone was shitting on it. There are several 1up podcasts from that time where a dev was a guest and the topic was essentially explain why his game wasn't shit.