HAVE YOU THE STRENGTH?

HAVE YOU THE STRENGTH?

Zenos did everything wrong.

I had the strength to suffer through pug groups to beat Shinryu when the expansion first came out.

Yes, I had the strength to stomach shitty DBZ-tier plot

>Game actually acknowledges that the Warrior of Light is also a fucking psychopath who craves battle

It was a nice touch

Zenos made the terrible story bearable.

"A barrier shield? It will not save you...."

translations for this game arent usually the best but the ending dialogue with zenos was actually good and well written.
hope he comes back ,seems like too good of a character to pass up in this game.

>Shinryu
who

MY WORD
DIS DATA

>Shin EX farm
>Healer dies to lasers on the run across his back
Fucking how.

>Went SAM when Stormblood launched because DRG no longer felt fun and swords are my preferred weapon from an aesthetic standpoint
>Have SAM mostly geared by the time DRG is fun again, don't win any DRG drops in the meantime
>Now I have to gear another job and hope for lucky drops from savage so it doesn't take 50 years of Creation grinding
>MFW

THE STRENGTH TO RESUB TO WOW

>shitty DBZ-tier plot
>Implying DBZ's plots are as bad as SB
At least in DBZ Goku and others got their shit kicked in and the villains were interesting, had their entire arc defined by them, and had some legitimately hype moments.

SB was Lyse's Fist-Clenching Adventures Where She's Always Right and Perfect, that very begrudgingly decided to feature Zenos occasionally, only for him to go Full Retard at the end and fuse with a Primal in-front of the fucking Primal Killer WoL, because whoops bad writing!

doesnt savage loot lockout go away next week?

Farewell my first friend

my enemy

i wanna know who are the mongs that watch mmos on twitch and for what purpose

Is Grand Cross Delta the fucking hardest of them? It seems there's a 50% chance for a tank/healer to die to it.
Then again these are the (((people))) who flub Delta Attack over and over.

hell no, they loosen restrictions on savage content way later.
Most midcores are finishing up neo exdeath, give it some time.

did he waste his sprint earlier?

>yfw he gets revived because lolecho and becomes the virgil to your dante

grand cross delta is fucking easy how do you fuck it up

>and swords are my preferred weapon from an aesthetic standpoint

Fag.

if a player is susceptible to lag then yeah its the hardest mechanic.

totally down but he has to retain his edginess. If he turns into a monster that cant think rationally then yawwwwn

Is this thread going to get autosaged? Are we back to not allowed to talk about videogames?

They don't watch the game they watch the streamers.
Nobody's tuning in for 2500 mmr arena expert, but a dozen thousands of people watch daily a neckbear who just farms transmog because he says funny things

HAVE YOU THE WALLET?

WILD AND PURE
AND FOREVER FREE

>i like long poles :33333
Why are dragoons such ravenous gays?

>not Alisaie
Not interested in meme pedo bait

even without sprint you can make it, you'll probably get hit by a laser but theres no excuse.

I got a tank who has a 40% chance of just dying to Grand Cross Delta if he gets the Off Balance
He Plays exclusively with the mouse and has the Sprint in a fucked up place because he never used it once before SB so if he misses the click right away he won't get in position fast enough to avoid getting knocked off

well if he only has one functioning hand that's understandable

Since when is XIV a game for disabled and mentally unhealthy

Oh

How much and where do I get it

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I watch Xeno's epic streams because of his skills as WAR.

>giving that balding soy boy sperg viewers
You may as well just go all out and lavish trannies with attention while you're at it

Was it that really that bad? Got it after my second pug attempt a couple days after release.

I miss him, he was truly /ourguy/
the only thing he did wrong was not actually kill that stupid useless cat.

gib

I wish I had the patience and willpower to attempt O2S
I wanna fight neo exdeath before 4.2

How is Delta harder than Omega?

what o2s is easy. My group gets like 8 deaths and we still clear. I've never seen enrage though.

Obviously people who haven't got to Omega are going to think Delta is the hardest shit ever.

Even alpha is harder than delta desu

Yeah, delta doesn't even have allagan field wombo combo to fuck you up.

I really wish I played when HW was still relevant. The SB raids seem so bland.

HW was way worse than SB. Two years of "giant robot enemy" jesus fucking christ.

A8S is still better than any other fight in the game though

I demand a patch to give Lyse her big rack from all the official art and cinematic back.

>Play Stormblood
>Have to deal with a retarded woman fucking up everything and receive nothing but praise
>Play Legion
>Have to deal with a retarded woman fucking up everything in worse and receive nothing but praise

Fucking why. At least heavensward was solid.

>they're still playing this garbage
Unsub until 5.0. You wont regret it.

He was already a monster who can't think rationally

no

Because as I've said, half of the time some tank/healer dies to it for some mysterious reason.
I've cleared the fight already

So why didn't zenos just fight omega?

Isn't that both what they want? A challenge? I mean he clearly rekt shinryu and caged it and could control it. Omega had to struggle to beat shinryu but then wanted something better to fight. They could've eternally honed each other.

I want to see her even flatter desu. Fucking hot. I like em big or small I'm just curious what she'd look like flat as a board.

Better how? Difficulty, mechanics, or aesthetics?
As far as aesthetics and music goes, the only people I've seen say that they really like it are those that really like 90s mecha. It's just another robot otherwise.

Omega came out a patch too late, he was already kill.

Sorry unending is the most fun I ever had in the game. I won't unsub until my group clears it. We are are the phase where you have to kill twin and nael at the same time

Nice try, Yoshi. I'm going to continue to subscribe to your game and there's nothing you can do about it.

he didn't rekt shit, shinryu was half dead from the battle with omega and was easily captured by imperial troops
omega was under ground recovering as well until after the events of Stormblood
also omega doesn't want a challenge, it wants to find the strongest being and mass produce it for the defense of the allagans basically

Can't omega just reconstruct him?

>couple days after release
See, you were playing with die-hards like HW Savage farmers so it worked out
Playing with people a week after who started with SB was basically the worst thing I've ever experienced in any MMO

>also omega doesn't want a challenge, it wants to find the strongest being and mass produce it for the defense of the allagans basically
What? Isn't that Allagan Orb thing from SMN quests?
I thought Omega actually precedes the Allags.

Yeah you're right even Midgard says Omega is older than the allagans

right is hotter

Is DRG that great without a ranged dps to be a buff bitch for? Litany is just RNG and Dragon Sight barely does anything

Nigga what?

Omega is NOT allagan and he doesn't give two shits a sideways fuck about them. They basically aped all their designs and tech BASED on him.

Omega is so ancient and omni dimensional even middy thinks he's a threat. And middy dun give a fuck about anything.

And zenos was still able to control shinryu, half dead or otherwise, I would assume a certain level of strength is required to possess a primal, none the less bahumat 2.0 like that.

Define great.
If you playing with pugshitters then there's no point playing anything other than SAM, BLM or SMN DPS-wise.

Of course Zenos is strong. He broke kugane steel folded 1000x!
Granted it was on WoL's head, the hardest substance in the universe, but still!

Yes, litany is a huge party buff. it's one of the reasons why they were so prevelant in HW. If you have a sch for chain and astro with spear the entire party will crit nonstop. Once had a run where almost everyone critted above 35%

DRG only works because he fits in with synergies. He'd be MNK tier otherwise. NIN is the only real "support" melee and it still does fine damage on top of that. Furthermore it doesn't get fucked by phase shifts like MNK and DRG can.

>Zenos coming back
>When he slit his own throat in front of you

Yeah, no

>Tfw Zenos could've beat your ass in the dungeon encounter but he didn't even activate his hack eye power just to have a fair fight.

Play the new story content his corpse is missing from his grave and garleans said they have seen him wandering around. He was at the very least resurrected as some sort of undead horde

That's just Garlean propaganda at work.

>yshtola living
>when she was was split in 2 in front of you

You remember back in ARR during the levi MSQ shit when admiral bitchcunt kept killing that sahagin leader over and over again and he'd just possess a new host?

Guess what zenos can do with his false echo.

>He was at the very least resurrected as some sort of undead horde
So he is this guy?

>The mount reward of Rival wings is a mechanical gorilla
>Instead of sitting on his back you sit in the palm of his hand
Shit, people will probably bot the shit out of rival wing to get it...

Are the going to bot their way to victory too?

they will definitively try

More power to them I guess. The team with less bot definitely has the upper hand.

I can already see the MOBA cancer going full MID OR FEED

>Chemist ins't an actual job in XIV
>no Beastmaster or Blue Mage either
why do they hate fun like this?

Please look forward to it

blue mage will be nothing like you want it to be

Shit boss, fitting the atrocious main plot of SB. Also 4.1 shapes up to be worse than 3.1

you can't stop me from dreaming about it

i can't stop you from being disappointed at the result either

4.1's been lackluster if you aren't doing ultimate, but it's not even as close to being as boring as 3.1

someone is going to cum on this

Choose your legion

XIVth for life.

None, seeing I am no edge kiddy.

more garlean armor when

>Play Legion
>Have to deal with a retarded woman fucking up everything in worse and receive nothing but praise
Literally who