MGSV

If you think TPP was going to be about pic related, even when the trailers said it was going to be like this, you are so goddamn retarded.

This is incorrect. There's no reason to think it wouldn't be like this and every reason to think it would.
Stop having us relive the pain.

I literally only play mgsv now to free roam and pretend to be solid snake with some mods.

As if I care what a Shizune-fag thinks ;^)

If you thought MGSV would have a good story despite being a direct sequel to the worst Metal Gear game then you fell for the hype like I did ;_;

Peace Walker?

Yeah. Fun game in short bursts but Christ the story is all kinds of awful.

PW is a good MGS game with a decent story for a MGS game. Stop parroting your lies.

It is absolute crap with some lovely characters and lovely MSF stuff.

At least we all agree MGSV is a piece of shit story wise.

I was craving a story heavy game with cutscenes for the first time in my life and I bought a PS4 just for this game. I thought it was a safe bet...

mgsv is the best metal gear
the rest of the series plays like shit in comparison
>BUT MUH CUTSCENES
kys

The characters were great. The actual story was garbage though. Honestly if PW were a PS4/PC game instead of being on the limited hardware that was the PsP, it would've been a stellar game. It was held back

The problem isn't that Venom isn't Boss, we were all expecting that since 2 thousand fucking 13 faggot. 2012 even. The problem is that the game doesn't do anything with it. It drops the twist then ends.

The proper way to do the twist would have been if Venom REJECTED being Big Boss. Venom is the goodest boy in the entire MGS series. The best way you could have possibly ended MGSV was for the project to have gone wrong, Venom realizing that Big Boss is a piece of shit warmonger by the 90s, and (ironically) trying to put an end to Big Boss even though he's brainwashed to be the ideal Big Boss.

Fuck the "Solid vs Venom" fight that everyone wanted. Venom vs Big Boss would have been the absolute peak of the MGS series and come completely out of nowhere. EVERYONE expected Solid vs. Venom.

>play newest game in the series first
>go back to play the old ones
>woooow these games don't play nearly as good as the newest one
Fuck off retard

>the rest of the series plays like shit in comparison
MGSV is an open world third person shooter
MGS1-3 are sneaking games
Actually I regret replying this is clearly bait

Venom rejecting big boss by staging a coup would've been great, especially while brainwashed, it could've been some cool psychological warfare since they'd be thinking relatively the same while obviously BB starts to employ some Geneva convention violating shit to try to get the upper hand

Venom was a better leader than Large Administrator ever was

Admit it, you had a large bulge in your pants when you saw the MSF suit in Ground Zeroes. It actually makes Big Boss look like a big muscular bulky grizzly.

The MSF suit somehow looks like utter shit on Punished Medic though. I immediately switched back to the default sneaking suit in TPP after equipping this. I could't stand it, it actually looks realistic and tiny.

What about MGS4?
>inb4 hurrdurr it's a movie

I don't think I will ever play PTT.
Too many games in the last few years have burned me:
>tony hawk pro skater 5
>deus ex mankind divided
>quake champions (netcode)
>MGSV
>Fallout 4
honorable mention:
>pacman championship edition 2

why the fuck have most of my favorite franchises gone to shit?

>garbage enemy AI
>heavily gimped moveset for Snake, can't even fucking crawl
>post-game is grinding out missions until Zadornov escapes yet again
>Coldman and Zadornov are incredibly forgettable villains
>completely fucks up the tech progression of the series
>Strangelove is the worst major character in the entire series besides maybe MGS4 Johnny
>The Boss AI and all the drama surrounding it is terrible in concept and terrible in execution

>Strangelove is the worst major character
Explain yourself

>complete cunt who had a lesbian crush on The Boss and thinks that entitles her to treat Snake like garbage over her
Plus I'm bitter over how bullshit the torture minigame is

>Crush on the boss
>Treats snake like garbage over her
That sounds like most MGS villains honestly, however I thought I was the only one who had issues with that minigame so I'll give you a pass

PW/GZ sneaking suit is aesthetically the best out of them all. Punished Snake in it just doesn't look right because of the arm and pony tail.

I wasn't able to beat it until the HD Collection and I still had to resort to the thumb trick. I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible to do normally.

Don't get me wrong Peace Walker's still a good game but out of the mainline Metal Gears it's easily the weakest in my book. Gripes about the story aside being a PSP game really gimped it.

I had a friend do it honestly

Yeah basically, I said that earlier in the thread too. If it were a PS3 or PS4 game it could've been so much better. Especially getting to see all those character models doing stuff

1 > GZ > 3 > 2 > 4 > PW > Acid games

>PW > Acid 2
Wrong

I feel like GZ but with more high quality maps to choose from (not the empty open world of TPP) would be the ideal form of what Peace Walker was going for.

Gay.

Who isn't gay for Big Boss?

Everyone except you.

On Sup Forums, everyone is gay for Big Boss. Don't tell me you're a homosexual or something for not being gay.