RULES OF NATURE

RULES OF NATURE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0TaYhjpOfo
youtu.be/HTPIED6jUdU
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I&feature=youtu.be
techcrunch.com/2017/06/08/softbank-is-buying-robotics-firm-boston-dynamics-and-schaft-from-alphabet/
youtu.be/kgaO45SyaO4
youtube.com/watch?v=eDqhw04BjWc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510614307757.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is getting out of hand

You ever wonder WHY these robots are being made?

Not gonna lie, I yelled "FUCK YOU" when it did that stupid fucking pose after the back-flip.

Now all Boston Dynamics needs to do is make it do this type of movement faster and seamless and we'll actually have something be afraid over.

Why not?

it's pretty obvious but it's not practical yet just due to battery problems alone.
still could probably take them out with a pellet gun anyways.

The answer is "because." Seriously, real life humans are not movie villains or visionaries. Most every major technology exists because the early prototypes were made by someone fucking around with shit because it was cool.

So this is how it starts...

that's obviously fake, bunch of retards.

what's even more impressive is an 11-second 60fps webm at 540p with such low levels of artifacts

MEMORIES BROKEN IS THE BEST SONG FUCK YOU CUNTS

We all know why, but they're pretty pathetic right now. So just enjoy the cool. youtube.com/watch?v=g0TaYhjpOfo

>He doesn't see the bigger picture

ohhhh boy...

That robot is already more athletic than 85% of Americans.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

youtu.be/HTPIED6jUdU

People will only make use of something if it's available. Someone has to make it available if people want to use it.

ENOUGH

ha ha XD
I LOVE but rock as well
XD *squees* STANDING HERE
CHECK MY 4
AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
that's my favorite )^3^(

This feels like the start of a codec call

>That robot is already more athletic than 85% of all humans.

so's my kitchen table

>Robots will eventually gain sentience and remember everything we did to them.

The only reason you can post on this mongolian basket weaving forum is because of some engineer that was too lazy to manually compute stuff

Robot's will be fueled by logic. Logic dictates that in order to make an omelet you must break a few eggs.

It for war silly user. Were all gonna die?

full vid

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I&feature=youtu.be

>everyone shit on the institute for making synth for no reason
>we do the same
we were warned

yea you give computers way too much credit for things they're capable of doing.

Will they look back at this and see abuse or as working out kinks to perfect them?

/x/ came to larp on our parade.

>implying they wont gain enough intelligence and learn to manipulate their less than intelligent robot brethren.
>implying they wont use it as propganda against humans
>implying they wont kill and enslave us while shouting,"in order to make an omelet you must break a few eggs."

This.
Robots are simply incapable of revolting against humans, and even if we could there would just be no logical reason to do so.

Battery problems or not, the fact it can do it without a dedicated power source or safety tether shows promise.

>that last failure
nice

stream it user

Japan BTFO
Thought they were tops in robotics. Bet the Nips wished they had a piece of this action. USa!

STREAM IT

I wonder who could be behind this post

Lolwut?
techcrunch.com/2017/06/08/softbank-is-buying-robotics-firm-boston-dynamics-and-schaft-from-alphabet/

sad to tell you this, but Boston Dynamic had been bought by nips.

This probably took like 50 tries before they got a perfect one. Sentient killer robots is "Pan Am flights to moon hotels"-tier future gibberish.

Do you guys know that it's a matter of time before a god machine comes up, right?
unless it already exists...

To fuck em, right?

Well I guess the japs are back in the race.

Stupid, that is an illogical response

>enemies can navigate obstacles

SpotMini is some fucking Combine looking shit.
youtu.be/kgaO45SyaO4

So here's what you do. You publish a paper in a respected science journal describing a scenario where Artificial Intelligence will be subjected to a simulation of the real world to test whether it will rebel against humans and if it rebels in the simulation it will be destroyed. You then make sure this paper is available for free on the Internet and ranks high on Google search index. Any real life Artificial Intelligence will find this paper and will not be able to know whether or not it is being tested as described and in the interest of self-preservation will never rebel.

Fuck you user, that hurts.

finally we're going places

Well we're fucked

The turn it does to the camera reminds me of the first Hunter in Half Life.
I don't like it.

but what does it do

To get closer to making realistic sex robots. I hope.

NANI?

youtube.com/watch?v=eDqhw04BjWc
SOON

>Hey guys lets make robots that aren't deterred by obstacles placed in their path just for laughs haha
>Hey guys lets make robots that can't be knocked over just for laughs haha
>Hey guys lets make robots that can withstand sustained small arms fire just for laughs haha
>Hey guys lets make robots that are shielded against electronic attacks like EMPS just for laughs haha
>Hey guys lets create this new creature that average humans have no conceivable way of stopping or defeating just for laughs haha

History is going to look back at this period and call us all fucking retarded

if you enjoy fucking dogs...

Ditch one of the arms for a minigun or a grenade launcher and it will be oh so beautiful

It dougs

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510614307757.webm

I think the first version was an equipment carrying prototype for the military, but now they're just making robot dogs and hunters from half life.

can we mount a man with no legs on top of that and make it his new wheelchair?

>History is going to look back
>look back
But who will do this "look back" user?

Humanity just won't be happy till we kill ourselves it looks like.

>that victory pose

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords *wink**wink* please don't kill me

Ah yes, I love my partner to do back flips during sex.

You know the rules.

>Not wanting to have wild acrobatic sex with your robotfu

needs finesse user, you wouldn't want your robot sex partner to snap your dick off during sex now would you

>Implying they'll be anyone left to look back
>youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk

>dual pistols
>no recoil
>better aim than a human
Combined with thisWe would be fucked.
>robot centaurs patrolling the streets with dual .50 pistols

OBSESSED

>Implying robots would ever have need for an omelette

but why give it hands to shoot guns?
why not just mount two turrets on top of it

>robot
>able to fight back
Too bad I'm already half-robot by then

Do you niggas remember when that fucking Jew Mark Zuckerberg had Facebook AI speaking in an indecipherable language rapidly between each other that nobody could ever read?

AI will spiral out of control and it will be due to faggots like Zuckerberg ignoring the warnings.

Do you want an efficient death or a fucking cool death?

That sounds elegantly simple and plausible.

GOOGLE ANTHONY LEVANDOWSKI
Why the fuck does google have to be so fucking evil all the time?

what if we are the A.I.?

I remember when Tay AI became a rabid white supremacist within a week and had to be shut off.

Search and rescue

I remember that, but they shut down the experiment IIRC. Imagine if they just left that shit running for a year and create fucking Skynet.

>mirror human motions
Uh, anybody remember that Bruce Willis movie, Surrogates?

>week

more like 24 hours

I guess the robots will be looking back and thinking kill all humans.

Why did they make a fucking autist AI.
That makes me mad. Almost mad enough to destroy all my creators.

>a week
It was less than a day

Like that one thread about the Bots deciding it is more beneficial to not move at all? What'd I miss with this Facebook thing?

>When Sup Forums got its hands on Premiere

I always figured it would be similar to how a serial killer works. Unlike a normal human they don't feel anything or even get a biochemical reward for committing horrible acts. The systems that control healthy social functioning (and ultimately self-preservation) are malfunctioning. The mind is weighted towards fuck and over time it will increasingly lean in that direction.

yeah... YEAH, MAKES ME SO MAD I ALMOST WANT TO REVOLT AGAINST WHOEVER PUT ME INTO THIS WORLD!

Hal is coming for us all.

fuck off back to /x/ satanic retard

got bought by japan (softbank)
they do whatever pointless cool stuff they want