I want an explanation for this

I want an explanation for this.
Are we just going to allow it long as it's moeshit? Legit question.

Why are there so many video game characters that are a quadrillion fucking years old but look young as hell? Meanwhile, the 15 year olds look like my pa. OH and anyone who doesn't like moeshit is a "normie", right? Are we just gonna let the Nihojin be scot-free making billions off the same shit for eternity?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/03/japanese-response-to-un-proposed-ban-for-media-depicting-sexual-violence-is-cogent-and-sane/#a93fee55b3e6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its fine cause she's cute.

>B b b but she is 29 years old!!!!

Japan is retarded as hell when it come to fictional character ages, everyone knows this.

It's OK as long as they're cute.

Because it's fucking hot

Mario is actually 25, which is still retarded. I always had the impression he had been through his career as a plumber and started to venture off into princess-saving and whatever. I mean he looks like he's in his 30's at the absolute least. I always pegged him as 45.

Anyone throwing their arms up over the anime girl is just plain ignorant. I don't know how you made it this far in life without knowing that age means nothing in anime and manga.

>Weebs always criticizing western companies for “creative bankruptcy” and cashgrabs
>while they pay and play Granblue Fantasy, watch JoJos and Idolmaster and fap to Touhou

The hypocrisy is real

ERABE

Mario or Utage?

Where is mario's age stated?

>B-BUT LE OFFISER I SWEAR THAT SHE IS NOT LE UNDERAGE SHE JUST HAS LE SEXY TIGHT CUNNY

Is that the girl from that show about the "would you rather?" questions being forced on the MC?
Also, you're supposed to allow it because it doesn't matter.

Have your Granblue, IM@S, and 2hu, but saying JoJo is "creatively bankrupt" is incredibly far from the truth

at least replace it with Persona, which aped JoJo in a number of ways

shiggy said it in an interview

> comparing anime with a vidya

Is OP retarded?

>JoJo
>example of creative bankruptcy
At least shitpost about something you know something about

Mario looks and acts like a 24 year old.
Nice hair and complexion
he jumps around and shit too.

But i always like the idea of him being in his 40s. More of a professional tough guy.

>but saying JoJo is "creatively bankrupt" is incredibly far from the truth
Rip-off of Fist of the North Star but with a vampire and fighting ghosts.

>I only read the first Arc
JoJo has been its own thing far more than it was a HnK Rip-Off

The only time it was remotely not HnK based was Part 7 and after.

Im-fucking-plying you don't have double standards with Western designs. Oh, I suppose anyone who doesn't like muh cinematic realism is a weeboo, right?

>t-these are creatively bankrupt because I le say so now get back to call of war fighter duty 17 and open that fucking wallet goyim
nice try EA shill

>and anyone who doesn't like moeshit is a "normie", right?
Yes.
>Are we just gonna let the Nihojin be scot-free making billions off the same shit for eternity?
Yes.

fag

>JoJo has been its own thing far more than it was a HnK Rip-Off
And Persona hasn't been it's own thing more than a Jojo ripoff?

Moeshit is popular as FUCK. Normie tier shit. Normies wouldn’t touch non moeshit like Air Gear as an anime. What about Nintendo flagging despite being Japanese, but Xenocrap 2 gets the goods. Sounds like normalfag shit to me.

I wish real women looked like that. I'd just love to pick them up and cuddle them.

what? expecting me to say something lewd? well too bad. baka.

I know JoJo is now ironic weeb tier and Sup Forums likes to shit on everything popular, but you just can't call it creatively bankrupt. Araki even got to show his art at the Louvre and shit

what show is right from? only anime I've seen with a character like that is railgun, with the pink haired teacher who gets shitfaced all the time.

because japs have fucking shit taste and S2 fucking never

Isn't right cursed to remain as a little girl because she fucked up with her decision making power?

utage
mario hasnt been good for 8 years

Utage. It's a pretty common troupe though, female teachers are always either that type, bumbling idiots or sexually repressed beyond what should be possible for any kind of human.
Usually always drunkards too, for some reason.

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru? or Noucome for short.

>Cursed
That's not what I would call it.

what would you call it?

I want to dick Utage while bullying her for being a legal loli

Wait. Mario is 24???

we need to stop the sexualization of super mario

>being this angry someone don't know your obscure fotm weeb show

haha, okay pal.

>my pa
killl yourself

>angry
what, dude just wanted the show title and it has two because one is really long

learn to read chink

Sad state of affairs when I can't tell Onsokumaru to shut the fuck up because he is the voice of reason.

I pegged Mario for a 30 something year old dude.

Now I'm curious about noukome, wonder if the LN is still going wonder if it gets translated...

Here's your answer OP: neither of them are real you fucking retard.

So Pauline is in her 30s?

JJBA is like the polar opposite of cash grab, every single arc switches to a completely new set of characters and setting.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

Why do people still take issue with loli characters in Japanese media?

They aren't fucking real, how about you make something of yourself and deal with the issue of real life child abuse instead of sitting on your ass, virtue signaling, mistakenly thinking you're doing anything good for society.

You useless piece of shit

>JJBA is creatively bankrupt
Fucking loled mang
Also 2hu may be moeshit but it's a non profit game fucking made by a drunk man in a basement, with the drawing skills of an 8 year old. If anything that's the most fucking unappealing videogame concept I've ever seen. The fact that it's popular is 50% casuality 50% autism
On the other side, Grandblue and Im@s are corporate born franchises, engineered to have good waifus and be addictive so people spend more buy the merch, the new version, the new characters, etc.

According to Marios trophy in the Japanese Super Smash melee, he's 26 years old

Does this mean Smash Bros. takes place in the future from the current line of Mario games?

Westerners prefer mass shootings and terrorist attacks to cartoon scribbles of little girls

>S2 never ever
What the fuck.

>Utage sensei

What's the problem? You never explained that part.

I want to fuck her so badly

>Mario is literally getting younger as time passes in spite of the fact that his voice is getting noticeably aged with Charles
And since Peach isn't gonna marry him, there was literally no reason to make him that young in the first place.

The 1000 year old loli argument is completely legit. Age of consent is not about biology, women can become pregnant and give birth the day they start menstruating, and even before that they have been known to masturbate for pleasure. It's about mental capability and development, which is tied to age and IQ.
kys fuck off and die

>character gets cursed by god to be forever trapped in the body of a kid
>this is unacceptable because cartoons always have to be 100% realistic unlike video games
Why do we bother with cancer when the cure for autism is a far more pressing issue?

But they played the teacher being a little girl off as a joke. The whole point is that everyone around the main character is fucked, and so is the MC by association of having a pretty fucked quirk/curse.

>drunk man in a basement

>character gets cursed by creator to have the body of a kid so lolicons will buy merch
fixed

You are literally retarded and probably never read HnK nor JoJo

It does not need a explanation its a ART form

The logic goes further than that.

Even if it is a fictional in world baby drawn to be a photo-realistic baby anything done to said fake baby has nothing morally wrong with it because any argument you can make for fucking babies to be wrong from an objective standpoint and not just muh feelings does not apply to a fake baby.

In other words, IT'S AWWWWWRIGHT.

Mario will always be 40 in my head canon.

How is Dio anything like any Hnk character? Who is Toki?

ERABE

S2 gets released
Utage becomes your teacher

they, as in the UN tried to shutting down japan from this shit.
it didn't work

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/03/japanese-response-to-un-proposed-ban-for-media-depicting-sexual-violence-is-cogent-and-sane/#a93fee55b3e6

Utage becomes my teacher.

honestly im just waiting for a western game dev to make it lolis and claim it as Growth hormone deficiency

Despite the ugly ass art, it actually made me laugh

When did the UN become a force for promoting fascism and thought-crime?

They will end up looked like a post-menopause lady in minaturized body.

yes. I found it pretty fun.
Short name was Noucome

Because loli is a body type, not an age.

>real life child abuse
Because this actually happened in the west so they can't talk about that, instead they point all the blame to the fictional characters.

S2 gets released

Basically what you are saying is the age = getting uglier. Which means that you are saying that the younger someone is the more attractive they are.

Fucking pedo.

>There is nothing to be gained from regulating fictional sexual violence. However, while you're trying to fix the rights of fictional characters, you're leaving the human rights of real women in the real world left to rot.
Still one of my all time favorite lines

uncultured people like you are the reason why this place sucks. Form your own opinion instead of parroting to fit in.

Yeah, pretty much. I mean, we let the west continue to make female characters with the facial structures of men. Equivalent exchange, I guess.

Welcome to the new age.

damn

Don't tease me user. It was so god damn fun, I really want a S2.

Lmao the UN is just a suggestion council. The nips told them to fuck off and go help countries where women truly suffer like Africa or the Middle East.
UN and western world in general is so obsessed about not interfering with cultures that don't seem as developed as the rest of the world, that they try to guilt trip the ones they see as developed and but not up to the socially progressive standard, instead of correcting the less socially progressive states. All of this in fear of seeming opressive.

Since its inception, user.

His voice has been getting more high pitched over the years, it was deeper in Mario 64. Listen to the way he says "Its-a me Mario," "mama mia," and when he thanks you for playing his game.

There's nothing mature about Mario's face, take away his mustache and he looks like a young boy. Someone as young as 24 can definitely have a mustache like that, it's just not common for one to keep one like that.