Neckbeards really can't understand that a business is here to make money and not cater to fucking brokeboys like the...

>neckbeards really can't understand that a business is here to make money and not cater to fucking brokeboys like the average Sup Forumstard

LOL

Some businesses make money and also have integrity.

You dumbfuck, why would we give a shit about business, go to /biz/ if that's what you want to talk about.

Shows you don't really care about video games these days and belong in 1990s Sup Forums.

All this could have been avoided if they had a hero rotation.

Can people really argue against whales paying for DLC though? if I choose not to spend anything, and a whale spends $1k, how am I not benefiting?

oh wait you can't fucking answer that

Or they can just let you play any hero you want like all of the good Battlefront games do. No idea why every multiplayer game has to force this "progression" meme now.

I want to make money too.

I unironically enjoy the old battlefront 2 more than the new battlefront 1.
free updates, custom maps, no p2w, no dlc

I care about good games, like in the 90s

You should care about EA. they have done nothing for the industry but force Triple A bullshit games, Force developers to get backed into a corner so they have to be bought by them and milk them dry with shitty release after shitty release of low budget and no development time games giving EA a reason to shut them down.

EA is absolutely everything wrong with the industry and thinking they are doing anything remotely right is fucking outrageous

Anyone with half a brain does, its simply the superior game.

EA go away.

Part of making money is not pissing off your entire user base.

If that's true (and I 100% believe it is) then how come people still buy their games? give me a shooter that can compare to battlefield on the frostbite engine that isn't triple A but still has the same fidelity.

I'm not saying the games themselves aren't cancerous, but they have a million dollar sheen that differentiates them from your average indie title. Simply put, no one can (really) compare to the visual gameplay of their games, which is why people continuously buy them.

>ancap turbospergs really can't understand that the market is in the end driven by consumer demands and not some vacuum of freedom where businesses can do whatever they want without fear of repercussions
Capitalists should count their blessings daily that the average consumer operates at barely above brain-death.

This. Just because a company can exploit their consumers doesn't mean they should. Game companies used to not treat their consumers like complete shit, and it's sad we'll never go back to that now that they've sucked from the teat of microtransactions.

People are sheep.
The Mass populous doesn't look up a fucking thing about the games they play or are going to play.
The only information they get for gets is from online and cable tv ads as well has stilted information from other sheep.

Reminder that shitposting for the sake of shitposting is banworthy.

ARMA?`

If it wasn't for EA literally hundreds of development companies would be broke and bankrupt because of pirate cucks.

They know how to fund projects, this isn't 1990. Games cost literally MILLIONS to make

EA saved gaming and you all know it

>marketers really can't understand that business practices should trick users into wanting to spend money, and not be completely obvious about viewing them like unemotional walking wallets

LOL

>not cater

Cater is exactly what businesses are suppose to do. The customer is always right. You would know that if you went to a business class instead of womyn's studies. Good companies make money by making good products.

Bad corporations only care about the short term con. They gouge their customers until their reputation is ruined, shut down the studio, then acquire another one to start the cycle anew.

If it wasn't for EA we would have games that had actual effort put into them and Several well working devs still around today instead of "retired" or straight killed off.

You do know they fucking pigeonholed Respawn with the release window of Titanfall 2 to simply have them fail hard enough so they could fucking buy them right? They shit akin to that with virtually everyone of their "acquired" developers.

If EA wasn't around we would still have Activision to deal with but seeing as Activision is small potatoes this this wanton faggotry I would have taken that future over this one.

>companies really can't understand that people don't want to pay through the nose endlessly for inferior products

LOL

you catch more flys with Honey then with loot boxes filled with vinegar

You realize that the street goes both ways in ancap logic right? That a company can make whatever the fuck they want and charge whatever they want but nobody is obligated to actually put up with their shit. Right?

There's a reason why triple A game budget is usually 90% marketing.

EA knows this. They also know that there's enough weak willed people who will splurge money on microtransactions that they don't need to care, and when people eventually get sick of their shit, they eat up another one of your childhood memories and abuse the naivete of a new fanbase.

I haven't bought an EA game since they completely ruined SimCity. How do you fuck up one of the most popular, longest running series? By making it "social".

WAAAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH

Bunch of fucking crybabies you lot are. Its business, theyre a company.

They need money.

Paying money for things is what big boys do in adultland, they dont sit inside all day whining on Sup Forums about having to pay for sometihng THEY WONT EVEN PAY FOR.

Cute.

ARMA is a great game, with unlimited scripting options for users who can create their own great missions, but the game itself is a janky buggy mess until significant user work goes into scripting their own missions.

The campaigns are shit

vehicle physics are beyond garbage

and the enemies just twitch when they get shot, cause the animations are poor.

>give me a shooter that can compare to battlefield on the frostbite engine that isn't triple A but still has the same fidelity.
Battlefield is fucking dead compared to something like Siege

You didn't even read my post faggot.

>saying neckbeards are the one boycotting a Star Wars product
Neckbeards are the deluded fanboys buying this shit up and making excuses for the corporations because MUH BRAND LOYALTY

still better and has more players than than bulletspongefield

>all these losers that think they're part of some important movement by giving mass bad user reviews and not buying a game

>not copy/pasting the OG battlefront 2 with a few tweaks here and there

Thats literally all they needed to do

Jew

A lot of the threads/posts are just pol/stormfront SJWs shilling. Notice the extremely heavy shoehorning of the "Jew" buzzword in all the threads.

Well, why shouldn't they?
Exploiting consumers is literally a corporation's job. Not making good products, but making money.
Shit products have always sold better and made more profit than good products.

>Its business, theyre a company.
And I'm a customer, I pay them. If I don't agree with what they're doing, I can tell other customers they shouldn't buy it either. Magic of the marketplace you faggot.
>but nobody is obligated to actually put up with their shit. Right?
Funny though how I regularly see them sperg out whenever that happens.

so if I'm not happy with their pricing structure I can't let them know about it?

pretty sure they'd rather hear about all these people who aren't willing to buy their product due to the way they're selling it, instead of silence followed by inexplicable poor sales

People wouldn't care as much if EA wasn't the only one producing Star Wars games.

>buy 4 billion dollar franchise
>only manage to shit out 2-3 games in 5 years

yea, and {{they}} are seeing how charging 2000$ to unlock everything in your game is going over with people.
Whoever the fuck originally thought 4000 hrs ingame or a few thousand dollars to unlock everything right away was more retarded than common core

>ad hominem in first word
LEL

>Faggot marketers on Sup Forums really can't understand that voicing your dislike of a product is a consumer right

LOL

That's strange I thought this would have more replies

Because they're fishing for (You)'s
Free Market goes both ways

>EA shills

.5 loot crates have been deposited to your account

>bussiness wants to make money by not catering to customers
bait harder you literal retard

fuck off EA shill

No, EA is here to fuck different companies into husks while raping customer's wallets, but you're just a shitposter that probably doesn't know anything.

I don't give a fuck about Ben the Bean Counter and his braindead retinue of managers of management and supervisors supervising supervisors. 60$ can buy me 4 GOTY candidates right now, so unless a game is as good as playing Everspace, RS2: Vietnam, Day of Infamy and Heat Signature back to back, I'll shit all over it.

BF2 is YOBA trash, regardless of microtransactions and P2W. No dedicated servers? No ingame server browser? Unfixed Frostbite bugs dating back from Battlefield 3? Come on, user. Unless you are twelve, the lootbox drama is just about the only fun thing one can get out of this game.

And consumers are there to get best product for their needs by paying least amount of money. Your point?

>offer customers bad product
>rational customers choose not to buy, and signify to the company why they don't want to buy
>w-waaah, why don't you spend money on my shit product.

Imagine being so cucked by reddit that you have to automatically disagree with them and shill EA to continue pretending your some enlightened snow flake.