Kie yuku sukui

Kie yuku sukui
Todaeru karada
Sora wa~ ima mo kuraku~

Nothing makes me cringe more than weebs.

Show ass bitch

The English version is better. Though the Not-a-Real-Language's odd voice tic is pretty good too.

They have different lyrics.

And a ching chong nip nong to you, lady

You mean they're not just different translations? I just figured it was supposed to represent all the different countries in the credits.
Eng is still better either way.

get back up in there and harvest the plants

2B is a QT

No, the versions literally have different lyrics to reflect the endings and the perspective of the character you were playing as.

>mods not doing anything about these spam threads

Does the Nier language one have it's own lyrics then? Or is that just fir the style?

>1 other NieR thread on Sup Forums
>not even tomato related

it's basically gibberish

Yes, we are now...
ah... worthless, but we cry out
the song of that broken world
Yes, we are now...
ah... meaningless, but I wish
simply for a future with you

Like that Cowboy bebop song?

It's fun gibberish, at least. I've no clue what I'm actually singing though.

That's a bit more depressing, man.

>inserts money into sexbot

Please make your order.

Mating press

s m o l
m
l

FPBP

i'm in a slap around and pound furiously mood

We only serve anal here.

Who said you can't do it anally

You must have a really rough life when stuff ranging from song lyrics to virtually everything makes you cringe

Same but without blindfold

Then I'll accept your order. Careful not to break her though, high end types like these cost more than you can afford.

i'm gonna need one 2B cosplay gf real quick guys, anyone know where i can pick one up

go to your local con and dress up as 9S, they'll come to you

Would you lewd the android ?

*inserts dick*
AAAAAAAHHH MY DICK IS STUCK IN THE GEARS

What if I took that propeller cap off your pudgy head and threw it in the creek faggot?

No refunds.
Just kidding, there would obviously be a "not pleased? money back" policy. Not that she would ever fail at fully satisfying you.

2B a shit. Give me A2 please.

A2 is very cute but I'll take the superior android.

cute!

Would she have a gag reflex?

only if you wanted her to have one for abusive purposes

Build one, send it to my house, and I will tell you if yes or no

This pretty much . She'll also have the tightest and softest throat future technology can bring. These androids have so much more to offer than a regular girl ever could.

I wouldn't want to be so rough that she might break, though it'd be pretty hard to do so.

I can only imagine how her other holes would feel if her throat was so meticulously designed

Needs a fang.

No doubt it would feel amazing. Her holes are made to accomodate your cock as best as it possibly could, being able to shape itself perfectly around any dick that enters. Just like an onahole, every smallest of bumps is designed to bring you pleasure. And of course, mechanical mechanisms inside can bring some extra interesting features. What would you think of a fuckhole that would softly vibrate around your shaft as you pound it?
Maybe there'd be one issue and that's making you last for more than 2 minutes~

Anyone have some good /feelscore/? beat both Nier, and Automata back to back and I need something to fill the void. Preferably with a really good soundtrack.

Have you seen the movie Ex Machina ? It could be like it, without the killing

No matter how many times I'd use her as a means to get off her walls would always stay tight. Easily remembering my shape and size and making accommodations to make sure I'd receive only the best pleasure from her. Feeling her inner workings squeeze down on me and heat up. Being able to program her personality while I use her so every session was unique and refreshing. Being able to finish inside with no mess or hassle. The perfect fuckdoll.

Sorry user, I haven't seen it.

fpbp

Go see it as soon as you can then, top tier movie with android and plot twist

>Japanese 2B is a cute kuudere
>English 2B is a bitchy tsundere
what went wrong bros?

Culture adaptation ? Japs make cute android, brits are cunt in everything, even fiction

Whoever localisted the script fucked up. Nip 2B's dialogue and delivery drop a lot of characterisation hints that are not there in the English equivalent.

Dos they sound more or less humans in nip ? More emotions or less ?

Nip 2B is really attempts to hide her feelings the sadness beneath is present on many occasions. Where English 2B is a sarcasmo bot Japanese 2B is very melancholic. The rest of the characters are more or less fine, it was only on 2B that the localiser really dropped the ball.

every time english 2B makes a snappy line she was really supposed to make a longing line
she also isn't sarcastic, at all.

Don't really know what to think here, I love sarcasm, but melancholy in a video games is great to hear too

Will have to watch some youtube video of nip 2B then

she sounds too much like Mikasa, it's distracting

The easiest and most apparent comparison to make is the scene at the end of the factory prologue, when the multiple Engels approach.

I heard the difference yeah, Jap voice is more reactive to emotions, while english voice is more controlled

Don't they like weight a lot and shit?

Her ass alone will crush you.

>cringing at weebs while having an autistic tranny saved in his folders

Motherfuckin' kek

>expecting Rina-chan to perform anything but sub-par
Nip language wins.

It's not even the song lyrics they're perfectly fine, it's the squiggly lines and that ohayo 2B that makes it cringy. A moment as depressing and sad as that should not be ruined by shit like this

talk english you fucking autist

That autistic tranny is unironically a weeb :^)

I really enjoyed Automata and liked Drakengard 1 well enough. Is the first Nier worth buying for 60 bucks?

Well, it's Ishikawa after all. She's only good in one niche but she's well damn good in that niche.
On top of that her performance in concert recitals is fucking amazing, probably the best piece of voice acting she ever did.

2B is not for lewd. Cease your faggotry at once!

10/10 would be crush by 2B and die happy

Yes.

>perspective of the character
No, both ending A and B songs are about 2B.

Post 2B

>commander
>166.8kg
big girl

>tfw no subtle-femdom 2B gf to sexually violate for hours while she continually adjusts herself to deny me an orgasm
Great, now I have a new fetish

Cute clanker.

Is that even possible to realise ?

I don't know but I want it.

If really needed she could clamp down the base of your cock like a vice. You'd be stuck inside her warm, soft hole yet release would never come.

Stop talking, more building, I'm still waiting for my 2B to arrive. Do you provide maintenance gear with it ?

We're in the prototype stage, user. Preorders starting soon for as little as 1.000.000.000¥ for the most barebone version.

What's that in real money?

>Preorders
Almost got me here

>You'd be stuck inside her warm, soft hole yet release would never come.
Or alternately she could clamp down on you, but let semen pass through- milking you dry with her insides while hardly even moving.
I need a sex doll 2B.

Cut two zeroes off the end

8 842 397.84 $

Might need a small loan

>milking you dry with her insides while hardly even moving
Oh yes, for an android this would be no problem. All she needs to do is sit on top of you and let her insides do the work. Squeezing down on your cock, massaging it, vibrating. You're bound to go limp after climaxing a few times, but since there's no need for her to move, that won't stop her from draining you even more. You'd be forced to endure such twisted pleasure for as long as she wants.

It's going to be very painful soon though.

>thigh highs with bands AND thigh high boots
>back window
>leotard
What compelled Taro to make such a semen demon?

Is that so? I'd say uncomfortable for sure, but probably not painful. Her insides are soft, warm and slippery with the lubricant she secretes, and she can be as gentle as she wants, so your dick will be fine. Besides, isn't that what you signed up for when you chose a femdom 2B?

In his own words, "I just like cute girls."

What about a femsub 2B ?
Actually, I wouldn't mind any of them

And cute shotas, evidently. I want to hug 9S.

Cumming several times in a row without being able to retract can be very painful.

BRRRAATTTFFF

The thing goes skraaa ?

It's not like she'd be forcing orgasms out of you before the refractory period were over I think that would actually hurt. The time between one orgasm and the next is perfect for cuddling and teasing each other.