What are some games that felt like they ended prematurely? Pic unrelated

What are some games that felt like they ended prematurely? Pic unrelated.

>pic unrelated
>of a guy who died today

Nice try.

goddamn look at those fingernails
nigger deserved to die

What are some boards where mods actually give a fuck?

I think they mean its unrelated because nothing of value was lost.

>prematurely
Nah this dude died sooner than he should've.

rip lil peep

>literally fucking who: the thread

Thank God for another dead junkie.

f

Who the fuck is this human trash and why am I seeing him everywhere suddenly, being a dumb shit that overdosed must be his greatest achievement because I've literally never heard about him even remotely before.

Also Sleeping Dogs.

someone used a celebrities death to achieve meme status. If it werent for the video, nobody would be talking about it, I fucking bet.

Good riddance, another dead bugman.

also i use "celebrity" lightly.

I have no idea who this is and mostly nobody does

Who are you quoting, friend?

Apparently he's a rapper? I checked Sup Forums because that's the first place I go to check whenever literally whos are posted on Sup Forums.

>filthy drug-abusing degenerate OD'd

And nothing of value was lost.

What video?

>face tattoos

How do you expect someone with life choices this shitty to live to old age

Bye bye bitch

>died today

Oh shit... that's alright, because he looks like a needy attention seeking faggot. He was wasting precious resources. Anyone with face tattoos are a joke. Where is he being buried, so I can shit on his grave? Yes, this is shocking, even in death, he is still wasting precious earth by wasting a perfectly good hole. Fucking loser.

ONE MIRRION XANZ

>rapper

Good riddance, to the piece of shit.
That cuck will be forgotten after tomorrow.

Is Sup Forums unironically really this easily triggered? I'm surprised you didn't say he wasn't a true white man.

Mankind Divided :(

He was of swedish descent.

Oh no a dead dopey xanax addicted loser that ain't even vidya related is dead. /fa/ cares about this fag more so maybe shit up their board with a thread on this guy with a vague fashion related question.

Now that you say it he doesn't look entirely unlike younger pewd once you manage to see behind all the shit on his face.

Pic related.

Can someone tell me why no one heard of this guy and now hes being shilled on every single fucking board on Sup Forums? Are his record company trying to shill him in a last ditch effort to make money off of him?

>no one heard of this guy

Wrong

(((they))) had this whole thing planned from the very beginning

assassins creed

Lil pump is next. All that lean is gonna fuck him

Lawbreakers lol

>Celebrity with no self control kills himself

In other news the Earth is covered in water. More at 11

Don't you mean later?

A lot of people who listen to hip-hop even casually knew about him. It's just that he was a trash emo rapper with a decent following who died early. Sad that he's dead, glad that he won't be making any more music, scratching my head at why he would ever buy xan cut with fen. Shit, I don't even do drugs and I know that's a bad idea.

LITERALLY
Who
Please tell me the LITERAL name, it's not even been said once.

Gustav Åhr, known by his stage name Lil Peep, was an American rapper and singer. He was cited as one of the primary artists responsible for the post-emo revival with his style of hip hop which came to be known as emo trap.
- Wikipedia

thanks based google image search.

Nah, he seems more coherent than ever nowadays.
It’s kinda fucked up though when you consider his record label is supporting his Xanax addiction. They literally bought him a Xanax shaped cake to celebrate him getting 1 million followers

that fucking gucci tattoo