That video game you like but the /vg/ general is absolutely retarded and unusable

>that video game you like but the /vg/ general is absolutely retarded and unusable
What's her name Sup Forums

>the /vg/ general is absolutely retarded and unusable
isn't that all of them

Legitimately all of them.

all of them
/vg/ needs to be delisted

Pretty much, literally all of them have some sort of circlejerking going on, especially around one or two namefags that crave the attention and retardanons enabling them.

>#3377

GW2 is the only correct answer. All other generals at least can claim to have some semblance of human sentience within.

persona

/twg/ has lead me to some great mods and sometimes the rp aspect can be fun.
but you're both right, all of them

yeah twg was actually pretty good when I frequented it towards the end of Warhammer 1. That's basically the only one I can think of giving a pass.

>Guild Wars 2 general is finally dead

Fighting games

I really, really dislike /mhg/ post-world announcement

>gigg died
it was pretty comfy for the little time that it lasted
I liked the fanart

Where will the spammer go?

There are some exceptions desu.
/tesog/ is suprisingly decent, at worst some autists start dumping their waifu characters but even then everyone just tells them to fuck off to /tesg/ cancer, everyone is actually pretty helpful when it comes to game mechanics and questions in general, suprisingly no circlejerking or anything like that.
But I guess it may be beacuse the game isn't very popular here so it's actually just few people trying to discuss the game and group up for raids or whatever instead of circlejerking.
Also, /r6g/ was pretty good too but it was just people drawing fan-art instead of discussing the game.

/tfg/ at the end of its life started getting pretty damn shit, especially with that one autist trying to make himself popular by making shitton of terrible memes that featured his name, pretending to be some sort of godly player among tfg, still it had a good run before that autism came in and game started to die.

>/wowg/ human semblance
all generals on /vg/ are Circle jerk ERP with Fat/skinny ugly guys who think they are traps threads
All of them

The hentai generals are very good, all of them. Tree of Savior general was mostly a pleasant experience. Ragnarok Online general could've been much worse.

I've heard awful things about 3D MMO game generals, specially the ones centered around RP aspects.

Hardware centered generals are pretty good and useful when I've needed them. Vita general, PS4 general were particularly good.

Making friends at a general thread is a pleasant experience, people just need to stick to posting about the game.

it isnt

the refuges just makes generals on Sup Forums but they mask it as a normal thread by asking an innocuous question in the OP as if they're totally clueless and just want to discuss the game one-off

what's the worst general and why is it /drg/

>The hentai generals are very good, all of them.
Don't be disingenuous. The Slablands general is absolute trash filled with nothing but waifu image dumps and you know it.

>utg

It's stupid to talk about the worst general. By definition, /ksg/ is the worst general. /vg/ itself was created in order to contain it.

>game dev topics on Sup Forums are 10/10
>/agdg/ is fucking miserable and full of talentless hacks

/twg/ used to be good before Warhammer fags ruined it

i can't post on /gw2g/ anymore because a bunch of loser /r9k/ beta orbitters are obsessed with me and keep posting my picture and personal info if they even get a whiff of a post that they think is from me.

>people complaining about /vg/
>on fucking Sup Forums
I mean it's not great, but compared to this shit hole. Anyways I like /arena/ but there's a lot of whining about Quake Champs and granted a lot of it's warranted, but it's still probably one of the best multiplayer shooter we've had in awhile despite it's state.

/smtg/ is still alright in my opnion.

nah /vg/ is a special kind of retarded. i never saved any screencaps but if you ever saw the cringe ERPer and tranny drama you'd understand.

>Armored Core General is still alive

You can that they're literally the slowest general on that board by sorting the catalog by creation date and seeinf them on the bottom by several weeks.

Also Speedrunning General is literally /s4s/ 2.0

At least the FNAF general to exist because occasionally gets new games. Undertale is 2 years old and hasn't had a new game since.

*you can tell

*has a reason to exist

I remember back when it was ks/b/, now THAT was true cancer

/tf2g/

Literally any MMO or Assfaggots general

On Sup Forums you can see shit threads with shitposts and avoid/report them.
On /vg/ you're pretty much stuck if you like a game with a shitty general.
Also Sup Forums does not have a good infrastructure for generals.

All of them except the newly formed ones, but mostly fighting games. Fuck /fgg/ and their tripfag cock-sucking ways. It's embarrassing to go in that place and slurp up whatever some faggot with a name says.

/vg/ is just reddit-lite.

Old School Runescape

Part of me wishes Darkest Dungeon general could live longer each time, but it'd fall prey to the other pitfalls mentioned in here.

League
Anything that has a hot woman in it is unusable do to retarded waifu faggots, which is 99% of the reason most of these threads are bad, because it is over saturated with these autistic retards
Things like the enginerring games general, and roguelike general are perfectly fine and usable

Yeah fgg is hilariously bad. Literally all they do is circle-jerk about how they hate every fighting game ever made while never playing anything.

>Also Sup Forums does not have a good infrastructure for generals.
Fucking this, I remember how heavily opposed they were at first and for good reason. Generals belong on forums, not here.

Kenny G isn't that fat, neither is Weird Al

XIV general is a fucking horror show.

Generals literally work perfectly fine

FYI skimming through the shit on a general is the same as skimming through the shit on Sup Forums's catalog: You scroll down only paying attention to posts that begin discussion and following the chain of replies of the ones you like, otherwise ignoring the rest. Beginning posts are kinda like the "threads" of a general in a sense

Final Fantasy XIV

/xivg/ are fucking scum

The worst part about /drg/ is that they make the majority of the DR threads on Sup Forums. You could put a Sup Forums DR thread and /drg/ side by side and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I think the last time I used /vg/ was in 2012, when I lurked AGDG threads.

Roguelikes

I can already imagine all the catty drama in that guild

The only one I ever liked was /rfhmg/ and that shit is six feet deep now so none of them are any good to me.

I still miss it

Those screenshots though...

/feg/
waifu dumping and tripfagjerking all day long, plus it's all about that shitty mobile game now

Fallout 4 irreversibly ruined the fallout general

Reminder the time they flooded /vg/ with a million generals at once?

It's not as bad like when the announcement was still fresh, but it's still shitty yeah.

>The worst part about /drg/ is that they make the majority of the DR threads on Sup Forums.
They aren't even subtle about it whatsoever. They type and act exactly like your average /vg/ shitter.

>/cbg/ used to have massive threads on its own
>slowly started dying
>got merged with Civ general

The eve online general is just pictures of dogs these days

/feg/. They really need to split Fire Emblem Heroes/Warriors into their own generals. and even then it'll still be 80% waifu posting

S-so shameless!

you mean tranny drama

/egg/ and /4xg/ are both really good. /ss13g/ too.

/mbg/ is the best. you can't prove me wrong

Yeah, the series looks interesting but every time I open a thread for curiosity and see
>I love Junko!
first post almost always I need to instantly ctrl+w

Nothing can stand up to the pure shithole that was /gw2g/

Maybe if it weren't so fucking slow.

/smtg/ would be good if they actually liked smt. no tripfags iirc

Barotrauma.

The lewd screenshots are the only thing I pay attention to when I visit /vg/. I'd post more but I don't want to shit up this thread

/ps2g/ a best. Pitchoo :------D

based mods shutting down any "discussion" of this trash MMO.

Halo general is disgusting.

Could you fucks stop posting acronyms and post the full name for once. There's multiple games standing for DR and AC for fuck's sake

Go to /vg/ and use search function.
Based.

Not a fan of the game so to speak but from what ive seen the Danganronpa General is /ksg/ tier at this point

This. /thread

I thought that general died along with that shitty game

Dead Rising and Anonymous Code ;P

>tfw went to the vita general everyday for almost 2 years

/tesg/

They don't even talk about TES there.

Black Desert Online.

I just wanted a chill guild with no homophiles or ERPing. Instead it's a circlejerk of masturbation addicts.

I stopped playing Lol because of a fucking autistic lulufag. /lolg/ was a mistake

This never fucking happens.
But I’ll tell you what does, autism. The Sims general, Warcraft, League, Destiny, Zelda. Anything. All full of ironic faggots and trapposters.

It's all just memeposts and off-topic. The game isn't really discussed because it is trash and no one plays it. For some reason the general got resurrected.

/kspg/ got so bad the mods had to nuke it. /gsg/ in 2016 was nothing but drama ending when that high school kid got doxxed.

Also /wowg/ gets an honorable mention but at least they kinda talk about their game.

thats literally on you for playing the wrong game, unless you consider doing infinite grinding as content
?????????

London?

fucking roggy

Kinda. I used to play runescape lmao.

These.

unattainable

Ive never played it (watched some playthoughs of it because im not paying for an interactive story game) ans it seem ok tbf
Fanbase is shit though

/tesg/ is nothing but waifu modding with a 10% lore discussion every two threads.

I kinda remember when /tesg/ was still almost fine

Also, /gsg/ is at the same time just horrid and kinda funny
Autismal drama turned to the max though, getting the fucking MEGA repository taken down was the last straw

come to /d2g/. no yordle fags there and its chill