*blocks your path* OK here's what I've got to say...

*blocks your path* OK here's what I've got to say. Crates will come back in battlefront but they will be cosmetic only as they add in the customization system mentioned in the AMA. The catch is that all those cool ass costumes and legion paint for your clones can only be obtained through said crates. If I'm right then the galaxy belongs to me, screencap please

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/The_Katbot/status/931367497831366657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares

is he in the game

oh course master jedi

Who the fuck designed that costume? Those arms get more retarded every time I look at it.

>being this uncultured

Why not make something with everything unlocked at the start so people can pick it up and play it 10 years from now?

Did he lose on purpose back when or Mace Windu was really that good?

Have you heard of the tragedy of pandemic the wise?

but if it took ten years to unlock everything then everyone will still be playing it in ten years instead of having no other reason to play other than fun

on purpose
I think

Samuel L. Jackson? I am the Senate.

>Crates will come back in battlefront
so its treason then

more like they are removing it so people buy the game and just adding it the same exact way they had it before after people can no longer refund.

>cosmetics only
that's completely acceptable

of course he lost on purpose, he wanted to turn anakin. once anakin turns he uses force storm, and since his cha modifier is off the charts he fries mace since mace's will is shit and he cant save for it.

Here you go.

On purpose although I don’t think he expected the force lightning to reflect off dindu’s purpledranksaber because that never happened before

>screencap please
for what purpose
Sup Forums has like 4 different archives

The senate will decide your fate.

i'ds dreezen den

Execute Order Sheevy Sleeves

PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH

I AM the senate

>Thesened will decide your fate
>I am Thesened
Why did we never see him as this Thesened guy? And the later Mace says he controls Thesened and Thecortse. This felt like sloppy writing to me.

>they will be cosmetic only
If only EA CEO is as wise as you

HE IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So what was Luke's special ability?

What is Rey's?

Rey has the power of being written as a Mary Sue

OOGABOOGABOOGABOOGAAAAAAAAA

Thesened is one of Star Wars's deities along with Thecortse.
Windu was trying to claim that Sheev's judgement would come from a higher powers (thus trying to invoke a methaphysicial high ground) but Sheev countered that by claiming to be Thesened incarnate, probably because he thought a god would have absolute high ground.

He hides his lightsabers in there, shitter.

plot armor

It will be revealed Rey is the only thing she remembers from before she was mindwiped. She was actually Jedi Grandmaster Maresu and when she was only 4 she possessed enough midi-chlorians to surpass Luke and create the Jedi order.

Eyyyyy hol up BITCHES listen the fuck up
They're TEMPORARELY removing the transacations. you stupid motherfuckers will now buy this game and after 1 month they bring the jew tactics back

I would buy it if they unlocked the heroes too but since they aren't going to do that, fuck them.
Fuck, who am I trying to fool, from the moment I knew they pulled a shit plot twist with the campaign I lost all interest.
I'll just wait for a modern version of Tie Fighter since the Starfighter mode was the only thing I cared about.

Not on a paid game it isn't.

>So what was Luke's special ability?

bigger luke.

He summons Luuke and Luuuke

i have the power to remove microtransactions!
don't listen to EA anakin! it's only temporary!
don't let him ruin my sales anakin! i can't hold it any longer...
i'm going to end this! no more cash shops!
you can't! he must release his game, the people can decide!
he has control of the developers and the reviewers! he's too dangerous to keep publishing games!
that's not the gamer way! he must be reviewed fairly by ign and gamespot! i need his game! no don't do it!

UNLIMITED CASH SHOPS

Her Mary Sue levels!!! They're over 9000!!!!!

fucking rebels, I swear

R*bel scum needs to be purged.

I bet Rey will never lose an arm too

>rates will come back in battlefront but they will be cosmetic only
You wish.
twitter.com/The_Katbot/status/931367497831366657