Disappointed by Wolfenstein 2? Well then go give this criminally underrated game some love. It's only $5...

Disappointed by Wolfenstein 2? Well then go give this criminally underrated game some love. It's only $5, it's a better open world game than most out there, it's a complete game with a fantastic story, and is a better game about killing Nazi's that Wolfenstein 2 could ever want to be. Oh, and it's a better Assassins Creed game, than most of the Assassins Creed games were.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdBAdBfvMKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to mention the characters are likable and well written, and it never gets preachy.

When EA actually cared about vidya

Holy shit, what a cool game.

>Better traversing open world than Assassin's Creed
>Cool European accents
>Blow shit up and get rewarded for it
>Nazis actually act like real Nazis and not "ebil white supremacists" like in Wolfenstein II
>Killing Nazis is actually satisfying since your allies are good people you want to save the country with and the country suffers from the Nazi invasion, not prospers like in Wolfenstein II

>Pandemic
Rest in piece.

EA never cared about vidya, what you on about?

not on Steam
too bad

They were better days.

Exactly. Glad you also think it's cool!

Saboteur(2009), Wolfenstein(2009) and Wolfenstein: the New Order(2014) take place in the same universe, prove me wrong.

A character with the same model and name as Sean shows up in Wolfenstein 2009 if I remember correctly.

Oh! And not 60% cutscene!

>tfw no Mercenaries:Playground of Destruction PC port

And don't forget the great transition from occupied black & white to colorful liberated areas.

No! There where always just a bunch of scrupulous suits who destroy creativity through greed.

God, there are so many great games that will never get a true PC port...

And those transitions in game were great and kept you involved.

It's the only good Mercenaries, World in Flames is pure faggotry.

Pandemic was a great studio, another EA casualty...

EA is fucking cancer,

F

Rip pandemic

Yeah, I still need to get my hands on the first one again. Had a blast with it when I was younger.

EA are honestly monsters of the game industry...

F

i really loved this game
came out my last year of college
pandemic's beautiful swan song
i wish they werent killed because it didnt sell well.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=VdBAdBfvMKY

Same my good sir. Same. I got it when I was younger and had a blast. A friend of mine borrowed it, and never gave it back. Fully agreed that it was their swan song. Wish it would have sold, but I guess it just wasn't its time.

It isn't complete

>this obvious shilling itt

Shilling dead software

Nigga they closed the studio before the game hit the shelves.

Tfw will probably never play this game again.

I remembered it existed a couple of days ago, I did not need these feels again

It's on GOG though.