Style Savvy 3/Nintendo Presents: New Style Boutique 3 - Styling Star

>comes out next week today for the UK

Is anyone excited for this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7gzFBnfRfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also meet our three main girls in this game.

Alina the coffee loving girl with a rich personality, Rosie the farm girl who can never be kept down and Yolanda the sci-fi movie lover with an addiction to bread.

is this shit actually good? I see thread for this game almost every day

It's surprisingly addicting I really enjoyed the 2nd

I know this sounds like bullshit, but it's actually great.

Can never get over how accurate this is.

Wonder when it's coming out in the U.S.

December 25th

>mfw stocking your shop with nothing but one of those high-end fashion brands and raking in the cash like mad so you can buy cute clothes for yourself

Cute Jew simulator is fucking great.

Haven't played any since the first. What do they even add to the sequels? Aside from more clothes and stuff i can't imagine them be all that much different.

>December 25th
Don't fuck with me, user. Don't you dare. Last I knew they had no immediate plans to release this in the U.S.

I ain't fucking with you. They said it already. it's coming out on December 25th in America Eshop only,

Look it up.

>eShop only
FUCK

You are still getting it though.
I'm British so I'm getting it in next week days, hah.

I played the last one and liked it, do they add anything actually meaningful? More clothes? I thing I saw menswear but I don't expect that to be interesting desu.

haha how ironic

I never played it like this at all, my only goal was forcing my superior avant garde taste on those NPC plebs.

New clothes, you have idol stuff now and get to choose what the girls sing, The game is more difficult and there's actually a story that apparently has a lot of drama in it.

>drama
ugh
but sounds good otherwise
I have so many fucking games I want to play soon I won't get it on release, but chances are they're gonna get my money for another round.

This is apparently the biggest game yet. They got rid of Fashion Contests for the idol stuff and the story apparently is pretty long as well.

Why are they using ugly western art for the box when the actual protagonists are total cuties?

No clue but British people apart from me seem to prefer this over the other style. This has been confirmed with series like Professor Layton that had much different art work in Europe then it did in America or Japan yet it was an extremely popular game thanks to the art style change.

Also yes, our free leads are total cuties. I have only heard Rosie's English voice from the demo and haven't heard the other girls voices yet though.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=q7gzFBnfRfo

I wish this was on the switch as well.
A game about fashion should emphasize graphics a bit more and it's just not really possible on 3ds.

The Graphics on this game look better on the 3DS then up scaled on the computer.

Stop. Layton box art in Europe is god tier.

how about making the game for switch with a higher polygon count and more creative silhouettes because of it

So far, the company has only made games for the 3DS recently. Who knows if they will move to Switch.

I still don't know how to unlock custom clothes in the last title
I'm a few dozen hours in

Luckily, things like colours and such are already unlocked in this game. No random searching this time.

Oh that's cool
But like, I still don't know how to unlock custom clothes in the last game. Is it a story event or something? I've unlocked everything else I believe and I'm at a total loss.

Probably best to look it up

I haven't looked in a while but back when I was playing, it was literally impossible to find any info on how to unlock it.

The game has gotten more popular and such. You want to unlock clothes? you have to go to places with people or go to random places on the train.

You will talk to people and they will give you ideas. If it doesn't happen right away, talk to the shops in the mall until they request you make an outfit then try talking to people.

Thanks, also that's good news. It deserves more attention.

>Sup Forums needs more video game threa-

Indeed and you got a game thread right here.
I do wish people would talk about what there excited for and such about this game though.

I like the western art cover way more.
Don't care for the creepy bug eyed shoujo manga artstyle.

extremely unchallenging simon says type of game. Don't believe the shills. There's no failure state. No gameplay. Just doing what you're told.

If you don't have fun creating actually good looking outfits, this game isn't for you.

>but it's fun "creating" outfits
You're not creating anything. As I said before. There's no gameplay to speak of. Were you actually creating something it wouldn't be a video game

But you are? you have clothes and you can put them together to create an outfit. You can even create your own pieces a bit into the game.
I set up my boutique as avant garde esque store and I force my taste onto the plebs.
It being so generous with what outfits are accepted by NPCs actually makes it possible to get creative with outfits.

Looks can be deceiving user, this ain't your average gurrrl stuff shovelware

>but you are?
Allow me to answer that question: No.
Not sure how much you're getting paid but it's obvious you're not doing a great job at it

>Lily Hoshino art on a Nintendo game

Never thought I'd see the day

I don't even know what you're on about, if you don't like creating pretty outfits, don't buy the game.

>I don't even know what you're on about
I answered your question for you. If you're not going to understand a simple No answer then maybe it's time for you to go to bed.

Get freeshop.

My wife plays this constantly while I'm playing Gran Turismo 6, I'll get her this for Christmas most likely

Nice. Make a thread on Reddit and I can upvote it!

>thanks to the art style change.
That doesn't prove anything unless both box arts come out and are on the shelf to choose between.

I'm fairly certain that's what they did.

Don't even go there.

Hmm, I might have to buy a 3DS for this. I played the first one on the DS and liked it a lot.

sure thing buddy

Not your buddy. Just extremely interested in your life.

Your answer makes no sense though, the game is about having fun by creating outfits, you're actively misrepresenting it.

>it makes no sense though
Read >If you're not going to understand a simple No answer then maybe it's time for you to go to bed.

Why do you assume I (The Thread's OP) am paid to do this? I'm just a poor white man. If I got paid for this I would be very happy but I don't.

I think you got stuck in 2012 or something, you got some growing up to do.
Also let me introduce you to the concept of time zones.

>addiction to bread
Sign me up.

I am with you but it's so bad for you.

>namecalling
Come back when you've got an actual argument