How much would you pay for an authentic arcade cabinet, Sup Forums?

How much would you pay for an authentic arcade cabinet, Sup Forums?

like 50 dollars. but only if it's polybius or something rare like that.

You mean that thing I can emulate? $0.

>braaaap tatoo

$150

polybius wasn't real, user

I own several. The most expensive I bought was a Mortal Kombat 1 in really good condition + a broken Street Fighter 2 for $300.

get a load of this guy

How do you find room for them all?
>tfw poorfag in single room apartment

cannot unsee

>when you see it

holy fuck

Most are in the basement, the downstairs connected to it was renovated recently so I could move them into it, the problem is fitting the things through doorways.

Post pictures so I can pretend I live there

Fuck good eye user.

>It's fucking real

>tfw now forever associating BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP with the sound of a motorcycle
memes will never be the same

>when brap posting goes too far

>devoted to the sound of his Harley
Sounds like a lovely lady.

Depends on the game and if I have enough to drop on it a the time.

If I was presented with the opportunity to buy an Afterburner Climax cabinet I'm not sure if I could stop my checkbook from moving on its own honestly. That's a dream item right there.

Probably not
My cuckshed is too small for it

"brap" has been the way to describe the sound of a 4 stroke motor for a very long time.

while a 2 stroke is something like "ring ding ding" sound

the fart joke seems to be pretty new.

About 50usd more if it had multiple games on it.

oh okay

Seems like there's lots of places that will build you a custom machine you can load ROMs onto to play anything you want. They're in the thousands of dollars range for this model so I wonder if it's even worth it. You could probably do a lot of the work yourself for much cheaper.

>They're in the thousands of dollars range

That's the thing. Arcade cabinets just are not worth anything to me. They are big bulky and often very limited in what you can play. I'm not going to buy something I'm not going to use that will end up just sitting in the corner.

Sup Forums has changed the meaning of words in popular culture a few times before, there's no reason why it can't happen again. Imagine waking up tomorrow and realizing you tattoed a fart meme on your hand.

what the fuck