Games that have good parkour feature?

games that have good parkour feature?

What's a legal short-term defense against this type of behavior to my car? What are my rights and abilities in a situation like this?

mirrors edge and dying light are the only ones

You can shoot that nigger down. Well, at least you should. Not sure about the law.

...move?

Gain in speed then break abruptly so they lose their balance. Run over them once they hit the ground.

They're just kids having fun. Let them be.

>stuck in traffic
>move

You hit the gas, it's not like the police or courts can do anything about it. They are useless, if you don't know exactly who it was they can't do shit about it.

>letting "kids" step all over your car with their dirty shoes

Electrify your car like James Bond

bruh did you see those cars. There was like half a car length. All you have to do is move forward suddenly when they're either in front of or on top of your car. They'll ram into your bumper or loose their footing and fall

>doing hundreds of dollars in property damage if new or luxury car (the video shows a newish looking luxury car)
>"just kids having fun"

I mean half a car length in between the other cars, if that wasn't clear.

This. If you didn't spend your childhood wave dashing over cars in traffic, then you were probably abused or an invalid.

It's all in good fun, I suppose. Now if they tried stealing my car, well, I'd have two more occupants in my storage.

Run them over, they were J-walking its not your fault.
You just need to be sure you have enough space to do so by having at least 1 car length between you and the car infront of you.
Like you normally should.

Then you would be charged for hitting a nigger with your car. How can you keep having these stupid ideas?

how is that parkour?

hitting a nigger that was filmed doing property damage to other cars? Son are you even reading what you're typing? They'd probably give you a medal

How about stop being a white little docked bitch and let people have fun.

God you white boys are so fucking uptight about everything. You're acting more bitchy and moaning more than your women.
Just shut the fuck up.

Nigs running at your car like that is probably just cause to fear for your safety. You could easily argue that you were taken by surprise and thought that they were trying to attack you or steal your vehicle.

Shut up white boy

>they dindu nuffin

why did one the apes decide not the climb over the sedan?

Find your dad and learn some respect

it was probably another boon behind the wheel
shiet man he cool he one a us mane

> one nigger even taps a car with his palms like a monkey
Can’t make this shit up

Dying Light and it's lots a fun

to get on Sup Forums and bitch about it and LARP on Sup Forums. americans are so cucked lmao

Im black and I would do this

Im also false flagging

or am I?

The moment they stepped on my car, I would give it a small jerk. It is that simple.

this literally doesnt happen where i am but I'd get a machete and hack their legs off.

Then I'd feed the legs to my dog.

Is there any game with parkour where it's not automated to fuck and back? Kind of defeats the point and appeal of the dexterity required to pull it off when the game just does it for you

lame, the chinese/hong kong dudes do it better. WITH grinding on rails and stuff.

>they start chimping out all over your car

Just cant win eith niggers.

>this projection
>falling to obvious bait
Too weak user.

shit is disgraceful. and for anyone wondering, you will be charged with attempted murder if you accelerate and run them over.

t. firefighter

If they start chimping out, that will give me an excuse to actually run them over or something.

fucking pervert

> the cucknited cucks of americuck

full coverage insurance and a dash cam is all I can think of

it's very unlikely cops will be around when you need them and you'll never see those cunts again so you can't take em to small claims court

Is that America?

Has no one here seriously ever done this? This game is as old as CKY itself. (equally as stupid)

I did when I was younger, but it was parked vehicles.

what id I just lightly accelerate and cause one to trip up and break something?

Mirror's edge

anymore webms of nogs nigging?

>all these posts being deleted by cuck mods

not worth the risk. people have been sued by homeless over cases similar to this. those window washers guys have been bumped/hit by motorist, which lead to small claims cases in their favor.

it's your responsibility to avoid causing harm to an individual while driving. the only time you would have authority is if your life is in danger.

No I has a great white childhood where I stayed inside playing video games not having any friends

This. I thought they were gonna jump over the car

YO Noid 2

Mirrors Edge, Dying Light and there was also a Tony Hawk style parkour game, with combos and stuff

same, I had friends who would do it in rush hour sit and go traffic. filming clips whilist inbetween exits. Granted this is like 2008, times were different, but people still got pissed at that shit (as they rightly should)

Fucking dumb, aside from just the disrespect, you don't know who has a gun. Especially in the America. You'll get shot eventually doing this kind of shit.

>daily Sup Forums bait thread
right on time

PUBG just kidding it's a garbage game.

>it's your responsibility to avoid causing harm to an individual while driving
That's gay. Anyone in the road outside of crossings should be fair game.

Grow up.

literally no one likes niggers but other niggers, so tired of all of us having to pretend we like them while in public.

That would be the absolute worst thing ever, drivers are already careless enough around most people.

>I has
Nice try Tyrone, maybe you should’ve hit the books at least once when you were still in school

Some states you can run over protesters who get in your way, really anyone who runs into the middle of the road shouldn't be protected.

>but other niggers
lol
that must explain the nig-on-nig violence levels
literally nobody but white guilt cuckboys likes negroes

>there was also a Tony Hawk style parkour game, with combos and stuff
What

the dead nigger storage?

Sonic Lost World 3DS

Yeah, I'm glad you got the reference.

Found it, it’s called simply “Free Running”

mirrors edge, it's my favorite game of all time. I still replay it a few times a year, the gameplay is just too much fun and never gets old.
I'm still fucking pissed about catalyst, I was so happy we were finally getting a sequel, and then they release that shitshow.

Freejack was a really fun game before they killed it. As in literally killed it, not ruined, you cannot play Freejack anymore. Well, maybe if you're a huehue, I think they still have it. Damn shame, was a fun game.