Another week

Another week...

Another lack of Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox One. Seriously what's the hold up? NG thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not him but I would most likely buy an xbone if this happened now that ngb is also available. pc ports when

It should fucking coming to pc already, we already got bayonetta and dmc. I fucking need this game

>nu male PC kids one post in

Well alright then

sorry to hear youre having financial difficulties user

Play it on your fucking 360 retard

>has 7 consoles and an apple tv sitting in his entertainment center

>buzzwords
sure showed them

Didn't Nioh do really poorly on PC? Granted it only did good on PS4 in the first place because this gen has no fucking games.

>still no official Xbox emulator for PC

It sold 70k so far, which is pretty weak. This is less than even The Surge, although The Surge has amazing optimization and has been on sale already.

>poor kids beg for it to go on a system it didn't originally release for

Classic. Still subscribed to r/masterrace?

There's really no incentive for Team Ninja to port the games for PC, especially since it would take a lot more work than Nioh and is a niche series that can't bank on muh Souls memery.

Mustard's only hope is to piggyback of some current gen "NOW WITH MORE HD!!!!" remake which i don't happening either.

I just pirated it.

It's funny that console cucks have to sit and wait for remasters and remakes when PC users can just play their old PC games whenever, even compatibility issues are hardly a problem if you're not retarded.

360, modded wiiu, and ps4 is all you need for modern gaming

Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 on the NES are some of my favorite platofrmers of all time. Just fast and snappy as heck. I remember seeing a guide in a magazine for the first Xbox Ninja Gaiden and and desperatly wanting to play it but not enough to get an Xbox for. Now I constantly hear it's the best hack 'n slash ever made

Is it true? What makes it so good? I don't touch the genre that much, but my current favorite is MGR (boss fight and vocal soundtrack fetish)

Yes, because as we all know, consoles self destruct when a new one is released. I literally played Ninja Gaiden yesterday, online, with other people.

I personally think they are the best. What systems you currently have famalam?

I have all my old consoles, every single one up to 7th gen. They're all still limited by the hardware in them while I can play old PC games at resolutions that would be considered unrealistic when they were released. I was just playing Persona 4 and SotC the other day on my PS2 cause emulation kind of sucks.

Why did cookie had such a boner for the xbox and why couldn't sigma 2 get blood?

>why couldn't sigma 2 get blood?

it has blood, just not the ridiculous amount of blood 2 had.

>why

Because back before race and genre virtue signaling were a thing, "think of the children!" virtue signaling was the hot meme. Someone in production must have thrown a tantrum over the gore in 2 and so it was dialed down. Also the gore was one of the things that contributed to the poor performance of vanilla 2, all those body parts remaining on screen, blood decals and giblets really took their tole and frankly as i love the gore, compromising performance for it when you could have easily dialed it down is pants on head retarded.

Is Sigma 2 really that bad?

no just xboxkids memeing

No

Ninja Gaiden 2 isn't that great. The mech lizard things are fucking bullshit

>complaining about unremarkable enemies when shit like , dogs and Van Gelfs exist.

It's pretty good

censorship aside it's better.

the BC team only has 70 people and they're basically working on 3 projects ranging from updating the old BC games to bringing OG xbox games to the bone. Considering their limited resources, i'm glad we're still getting new BC games

Close enough honestly

I have a copy of this somewhere and but never got around to it and for some reason I still have my 360 hooked up. How does this game hold up? Is it considerably better/worse than Ninja Gaiden/Black?

Some things better, some things worse. It's about as good

Alright. Gonna attempt to dig it out of my clusterfuck of a basement. Wish me luck, senpai.

Have fun!

>implying it isn't comfy as fuck

Yes

just buy a fucking 360, it's cheap as fuck

Way better than NGB. Much better controls, level design, action, bosses

>Press X to finish enemy
>Worse level design
>Worse enemy design
>Worse challenges
>Even MORE fuckhuge boring as fuck bosses

I bet you're the same type of people who says NGS is better than NGB because it has more content ?

Another year...
Another lack of Ninja Gaiden Black on PC. Seriously what's the hold up?

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>wrong

Having shitty le dark souls maps doesnt mean shit when theres less combos and everythings more frustrated because of awful fucking platforming

Can you just drop fucking dead already Black Faggot?

Seek help you autistic fuck.

It's terrible

fuck off retards

youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A

Kill yourself.

where's tenchu?

It's one guy who posts in every Ninja Gaiden thread defending the Sigmas and Razor's Edge. You can tell by his posting style.

>Can't even make the difference between world design and level design
>Thinks his opinion matters

Anyone knows the reason behind this design decision of removing 90% of the enemies in one chapter?

Remember that time when you outed yourself as never having played any of the Sigma games and Razor's Edge? Remember? That was fun.

I-it's one g-guy!

Screencaps don't count for shit

I played every single Ninja Gaiden game including the vita games faggot.
I feel your anger but this shouldn't prevent you from using actual arguments and addressing my points.

>don't even have to fight enemies, just memorize spawn locations and charge your instakill cutscene attacks
lmao nevermind, keep this shit on consoles. PCbros don't want skill-less shit like this.

Yup that's Ninja Gaiden 2 for ya buddy

>Thread was doing fine
>Resident autistic sperg joins
>Thread turns to the same as all previous ones

No, you haven't

You're he kind of pathetic loser that would unironically believe this.

Just a quick look into the archive can prove you're wrong.

Most of the time people discuss the game but it gets boring quickly because no one plays anymore so after the traditional "favorite weapon?" "favorite boss?" etc.. the only point that still passionate people and create discussion is "what's your favorite NG game?"

When threads devolve to shit like this one, it's usually when there is some people trying too hard to force their favorite game without providing any argument or open doors for discussion so it devolves into ad hominem crap.

>ust a quick look into the archive can prove you're wrong

I encourage anyone who would even care to do just this to see how full of shit you are, but no one cares, hence why you make this claim. Favorite weapon and boss? The only times i ever saw those topics were when i initiated them myself in a failed effort to save the thread from your platform wars autism.

No one plays?

I fucking play, i played it yesterday, I've been playing nothing but Ninja Gaiden for months. People upload videos to Youtube everyday. YOU don't play. Only a fucking cretin would be "passionate" about the fucking shit slinging that goes on in every single one of these threads.

You're fucking cancer mate, pure fucking cancer.

That's pretty awful why did they do that?
But i'm feeling that enemies in NGS2 at least do more damage than vanilla, it kinda balances out

>YOU don't play. Only a fucking cretin would be "passionate" about the fucking shit slinging that goes on in every single one of these threads.
>You're fucking cancer mate, pure fucking cancer.

Are you angered because you're actually the one devolving threads into ad hominem shit like this?
Looks like I just hit the spot.

Also if we had threads with only the people still playing the game, the threads would die after 15 replies or so.

And what I say is not up for discussion, it's fact. The only subject that takes 75% of every thread is the great comparison of all NG games. Without this, your beloved threads wouldn't even exist for longer than a few minutes you mongoloid.

you also do more damage in NGS2 iirc

>why did they do that?

Because it's a fucking awful slog no fun allowed segment? You think spamming Ultimate Techniques in corners to avoid 5 trillions projectiles being thrown at you from off screen in a corridor is fun? Not to mention that it's a small segment of a very large level where you will be facing those ninjas all throughout. That's another thing about vanilla 2, it just throws waves and waves of the same enemy at you throughout the levels. Also that's the second time you go through that section of the game, now in reverse, fighting those same enemies, in Sigma 2 at least you fight a new enemy in that particular segment.

You literally fucking don't.

>You mad XDDDD?

Yeah, that's what i thought. Fuck off you literal tumor.

They need to bring it on the pc instead of nioh. I never asked for that game..

Did Bayonetta or Devil May Cry sell well on PC?

Should I finish this game, or just wait to buy an Xbox to play Ninja Gaiden or Ninja Gaiden Black? I know there are differences and that this one is a remake, but is the gameplay that much different? Is this one actually better or worse? Halp

How the hell do you even beat some of those dlc challenge missions? Like that one where you fight Genshin and Elizabeth at the same time, or Genshin with those 2 infinitely respawning rocket launcher ninjas. I can beat the main game on master ninja no problem, but can barely do half the dlc missions on mentor.

Sigh. Finish the fucking game if your enjoying it. Sigma is better than Black, gameplay is literally better.

What game?

I got about halfway through it about a year ago and just put it down. I was enjoying it though. Obviously, I'm asking because I'm interested enough in going back to it. Just wanted to know if gameplay was actually affected all that much in this one.

Get an xbox one s for $150 this black friday. The ORIGINAL ninja gaiden black is on the store for $10 or you can probably find a disc copy for $20-30 if youre really autistic and need physical

What are the advantages of Ninja Gaiden Black over Sigma? What is the actual difference? So far I see "the gameplay is literally better" and "Just buy Black" without listing any reasons

2, the only game with Genshin and Elizabeth in it

It is the ORIGINAL vision of the game without extra gimmicks and content that was never needed. The xbox controller is actually good and makes it a completely different playing field to the shitty toy platstation controller. Graphics are better. And plus the xbox one will soon have the ORIGINAL ninja gaiden 2 which is infinitely better than the bad remake

The only differences in gameplay are improvements of life like the bow being an actual ranged weapon that you can fire in third person and incorporate into combos instead of just that awful first person gimmick, being able to heal without having to navigate menus and break the action, a new weapon and a new character to play with, some new enemies and bosses and one enemy gets better AI, the rest of the gameplay is exactly the same on both versions.

Thank you

Neglecting to mention that the new character controls like shit...

Or you could fall for this fucking nonsense and be tricked into buying the deadest console that has ever died for a slightly inferior version of literally the same game. Either way i wash my hands clean of this user.

Don't post your hilarious limitations as fact

Wasn't going to buy an Xbone anyway, if I do buy an Xbox it will be an original so I can mod it, replace the hard drive, and hook it up to my CRT.

>2, the only game with Genshin and Elizabeth in it

You mean besides Sigma 2 and Razor's Edge?

Genshin with the rocket launchers, by which i think you mean the mission in the coliseum is easy. Genshin with Elizabeth you use the Lunar Staff and loop Genshin with a forward heavy launcher into Izuna Drop and hope Elizabeth does not hit you, then you deal with her.

>Genshin with the rocket launchers, by which i think you mean the mission in the coliseum

Talking about 2, the one in that narrow watetway

Oh Fiend Genshin?

That one is also relatively easy. Use either the Tonfa or Kusarigama for best results.

With the Tonfa do forward heavy, hit confirm to see if it stuns him, if it does do forward heavy, heavy, Heavenly Justice (the tonfa dodge stance), heavy. It does ridiculous damage on him. Take care of rocket launchers with ninpo or gain some distance from Genshin.

With Kusarigama you don't need to confirm shit. Do windrun into...i forgot exactly what combo it is, it's the one where he does two downward strikes and then comes down swinging the chain over his head, i think it might be heavy light, light. Do this after every one of his attacks BESIDES the flying swallow one.

>slow, defensive playstyle that completely fucks up the flow of the game
No thanks

You mean like half of the weapons Ryu can use but with an actual moveset and FASTER?

Oh but that's right i forgot, you don't actually use those since you can't spam Flying Swallow, my bad. Fucking shitters, you literally have not played Sigma if you call Rachel slow. Fuck, you haven't played Ninja Gaiden at all past path of the warrior if you call that "defensive"

The slow weapons were shit and removed from 2 for a good reason.
But then Sigma 2 had to go back and fuck it up by adding a new slow sword

Yeah, so it's clear that you're just the same autist that REEEEES at anything related to the word Sigma. Nothing to see here.