Why does nobody make Dinosaur Action Horror Survival Adventure game? I'm looking at you Naughty Dog

Why does nobody make Dinosaur Action Horror Survival Adventure game? I'm looking at you Naughty Dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWyjhy29XEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

animating Dinosaurs is a pain in the ass because you can't motion capture them since they don't exist.

What do you call this?

A decade old game that needs a HD remake.

Naughty Dog doesn't want to make anything that isn't TLOU or TLOU-like anymore. Nobody from their pre-Uncharted 2 days is even employed at that company anymore.

I work on video gems.

There is a very stupid reason behind why there has not been any good Dino games recently.

Implementing realistic Dinosaurs into a game takes actual effort and artistic vision, imagine The Last Guardian's effort but with Dinosaurs.
It's really hard and too expensive to make, developers want to do it but financers don't want to spend so much money on that.

Their Uncharted 4 Team could do a pretty good Jurassic Park game.

They've already made a good vehicle for it

total bullshit.

Because Dinosaurs stopped being scary

.Dino Crisis you uncultured swine

A dead franchise.

orion dino beatdown

feathers

Who would want to play games about overgrown turkeys?

Just a reminder

Dont buy Ark

>I'm looking at you Naughty Dog.
Fuck off back to Resetera pony.

So what?

WE

>feathers on a triceratops

Enough!

I'd like to see a single player open world STALKER type game with dinos.

>new JP is one of the most successful movies of all time
>next to 0 spinoffs despite the old movies getting loads
At least we're getting a new JPOG, arguably the best thing that could happen. But imagine Alien Isolation with raptors.

>People want dinosaurs to be snarling monsters instead of regular animals doing animal things

Many such cases. Sad!

Survival game in Jurassic park. Big open areas with larger dinosaurs is more avoid skyrim giants. Heading inside buildings scavenging for parts and fuel becomes alien asolation.

The long dark, but raptors are in the hydroelectric damn.

Sure you can walk from the visitors center to the heliport, just watch for territorial triceratops.

>Why does nobody make Dinosaur Action Horror Survival Adventure game?
DC3 ruined things for everyone.

Dinosaur Apologists can fuck off.

I masturbated to the chick in Dinoc Crisis

Hm, I remember that old game where you could check your health by looking down at a tattoo. Was that DC?

Tresspasser

>scariest moment involving dinos in a game recently was in fucking Mario

Try to have a little respect, ok?

Oh yeah, thank you. That was pretty fun.

try the isle mate,
youtube.com/watch?v=kWyjhy29XEs

how about an actual game user

>dinosaurs

what are you fucking 10 years old? also dinosaurs aren't scary, you know what they look like, you know how they behave, there's no mystery or horror about them they're just big animals.

Alan.