Zelda Breath of the Wild thread

So what are you doing while waiting for Champions update?
What is the comfiest village? My vote goes to Lurelin Village.

I've been collecting some Korok seeds and just hit 600 seeds.
Also, I just found out that you can feed your horse apples to make it friendlier. It's crazy how much detail this game has.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzomSEUrn1I
youtu.be/zw47_q9wbBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can feed a horse endura carrots to give it more stamina

Nice. Is it permanent or only for short time?

temporary, same as when you get temporary extra stamina

What is the fastest way to make money? I need those armor pieces for 100%.

Okay, thanks!

the bowling minigame in hebra, or go gem hunting.

Did they announce what the new dlc will be?

currently playing master mode, exploring all the areas I managed to miss out on my first play through.

At first, at the beginning of this 2nd play through, I was legit burnt out and kinda disappointed over the actual lack of depth of content. chests are all the same, koroks are easy as shit, shrines are... shrines, etc.

But holy shit, I never noticed all the small things until a few days ago. It's literally all about the journey and piecing together the world and it's semi lore.

kill all the stone talus with hammers or goron weapons and mine

are you in master mode or normal? in master mode, just kill white and gold enemies. instant gems

The wait for Champion's Ballad is killing me. Especially because I feel like it's going to be underwhelming anyway. I just want to have another fun adventure.

Villages were mediocre in this game. A Link to the Past still has the best villages in the series.

strongly disagree

I actually think it might be the exact opposite. Everything about the game awards this year's feels rigged so that zelda will win. Then after they remind people that zelda is great and everything Reggie will say some shit like "and it's about to get better" then they'll cut to a trailer of the champions ballad That'll reveal that it's actually a lot bigger than anyone expected.

I guess it's time to get a bunch of hammers and get mining.

I don't need it to be that good, just good enough to warrant a second purchase and playthrough on Switch now that I've sold my Wii U and all games.

>feels rigged so that zelda will win
come on now

Haven't tried Master Mode yet. Is it just more powerful enemies and flying moblins?
I hoped they would up the challenge in places like Forgotten Temple by adding some guardians. Guardians are pretty easy in normal mode and they are positioned so far from each other you can take them out one by one (except maybe the castle and under that labyrinth island).

I hope so user

I'm not saying it doesn't deserve it but it sort of feels like some kind of marketing stunt. Especially with the way they mentioned breath of the wild when announcing the nominees

>Especially with the way they mentioned breath of the wild when announcing the nominees
what do you mean?

in the announcement video when they talked about the GotY nominees they said the first 4 relatively calmly then had a dramatic pause to say "and... The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!" giving the impression that it's being treated as more important or beloved.

>giving the impression that it's being treated as more important or beloved.
that's probably due to the overwhelmingly positive reception the game received

>want the DLC like a junkie wants another hit
>also want no interruptions to my first XC2 playthrough

Yeah but it sort of gives the whole thing a feeling of bias

They should add new guardians, I'm getting tired of fighting Stalkers. Preferably a guardian you can't just parry to death. An armor that boosts bow damage would also be useful.

Nintendo isn't going to release the DLC right next to XC2

The same month

I've always seen Stalker Guardians as the "Gohma" enemy, so I think it would be cool to see other classic bosses remade in Guardian form.

The climbing thing was quickest for me. Just make sure you have the climbing gear.

Ideally and realistically I'd like it if we got both new guardians and enemies. Maybe 3 new guardians and 4 new enemies including their different variants like the blue and red bokos. Then after we finish the dlc quest they should start appearing all over Hyrule and should have some new interactions with the old enemies. 2 of them could be smaller enemies like bokos,1 could be a bigger enemy like the hinox,and the last one could be a really tough enemy like the label. As for the guardians it'd be cool if one of them could be encountered in the water

>finally do Eventide
>discover the best track in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=BzomSEUrn1I

Dodongo style guardian that is defeated with bombs would be cool.

>sailing on a boat to Eventide Island
>ominous music starts playing
>a huge shark fin appears and begins to approach
>it rams the boat and you fall into the sea, helpless
>guardian laser sounds start

Or this. It would be logical step from spider-like Stalkers.

>alttp
>villageS

>Switch coming today
>Already have 120 hours into Wii U Zelda and the DLC purchased
Suffering

>"village"
>5 huts
>3 people

Nah.

Playing Master mode. I did Trial of the sword as soon I got 40 shrines, then abandoned it. Been playing a few this days and I got Fierce Deity armor with an nfc card. It's quite fun to play as a glass canon with the upgraded master sword.

I hope we get the DLC trailer soon, during Game Awards

Fuck guardians, I want darknut or similar enemy

how big is zelda's butt?

some (if not all) enemies will regain health after a few seconds if you don't hit them, which forces you to be quick in combat and use different tactics. enemy health regeneration is pretty OP in the beginning though

>Haven't tried Master Mode yet. Is it just more powerful enemies and flying moblins?
They just make it so enemies regenerate HP after not hitting them for a bit which makes powering up the Master Sword a complete nightmare since you have to pretty much exploit sneak strikes to actually do it.

Made it halfway through those final trials of the Master Sword. I shouldn't have gone into it while I was sleepy. Just dozed off and woke up a minute later to game over. Other than that I'm having fun. I Just hunt Lynels for fun now. Getting pretty decent at perfect guarding but I need to get good at the dodging.

Reminder that Twilight Princess is the only Zelda game with good art design.

I still think this game would have worked better as a direct sequel to OoT. Play as the Hero of Time who slept 100 years after being defeated by Ganon.

Try watching the trailer with that context. Imo it's 10 times better. youtu.be/zw47_q9wbBE

I just got this but haven’t been able to play much. Basically made it too the part where you jump off the Great Plateau into Hyrule Kingdom. The game world is very pleasing aesthetically.

>Zelda story shitters

>the part where you jump off the Great Plateau
You only just finished the tutorial, you crazy fool.

I want Iron Knuckles, but with different element armor. Hinox already does this with their shin guards, but I would like a fully armored enemy that gets quicker once their armor is off.

I thought they were building to a big plot twist with Zelda being the true villain. I didn't get most of the memories until after I fought Ganon. Since they said they were turning a lot of Zelda concepts on their heads it only made sense to have a twist on the formula.

albeit easy to beat, they were really fun.

>calamity ganon

This is the dumbest shit, why don't they just call him Ganon?

I hate shit like this in anime and video games.

>They had infos on the Mastermode DLC's features months before it released
>nothing for the Ballad DLC yet

I really hope it is because the DLC has heavy story and they don't want to spoil it.

I love how every girl in Hyrule wants to fuck Link
It's true to how everyone on Sup Forums wants to too

I like Hatelia... pretty comfy and n-no, is not b-because of purah

After the first run is something unlockable? A harder mode or i have to buy it?

was thinking of starting breath of the wild finally
but i havent used this emulator before
is there some kind of guide to get me started up ?
anything to know like that fps+++ mod and how to patch it in ?

Guardians are dicks in Master Mode because they vary their laser timing and will almost always shoot you twice in rapid succession if you block a shot.

Just run to the side, if you dont hit the eye you are dead

Bog enough for my dick

That guy carpenter liked him too. Botw Link's design is really good, expressive and badass.
Is there any information about his age? OoT Link was 17 and botw Link looks a bit younger. Zelda is 17(+100) years old, so Link is about the same age, but older or younger I don't know.