Fuck you Sup Forums and reddit. I’m still going to buy the game and enjoy it. I love star wars

Fuck you Sup Forums and reddit. I’m still going to buy the game and enjoy it. I love star wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJgLa3eKMYs?t=78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante's_Inferno_(video_game)#Marketing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool dude

Hey, it's your money.

I'm doing my part, but am also appalled because they backed the fanbase into a corner for self gain.

>I’m still going to buy the game and enjoy it. I love star wars.
Many will.
EA 'listened' to the consumers and will make 'changes'.
In the end the game will stay the same or even worse.

I Liek DA VIdEO gAAAyme

cool
I was never going to buy this game in the first place; these shenanigans surrounding it has not changed that opinion in the slightest

same. fuck Sup Forums haters. star wars in fast paced battlefield style military action sounds fun as fuck especially with friends. we're all gonna buy the game so stay mad. i even managed to convince my friend who cancelled his preorder to pick it back up again.

Just bought my copy. Fuck reddit. I went on the battlefront subreddit and the shit there was fucking cringe which made want to buy it even more.

ah, the old cut off your nose to spite the face trick. carry on

This is honestly how it should be, but instead people sperg the fuck out if you say you want it

Same. Just got my copy, it's pretty epic bros. You should totes buy

this is the quality content that keeps me coming back

Trying way too hard.

People like you are the reason I bought EA stock, thanks for the shekles goy

>all those upvotes

I'll never get (you)s like that

yep. these people can stay fucking mad. idgaf. fuck Sup Forums. games based. will have fun. if Sup Forums wants to cry like a bitch i'll enjoy the game even more desu

youtu.be/BJgLa3eKMYs?t=78

Is this you?

EA got BTFO

Well done Reddit, you did it.

No seriously, this is really good. Because of this developers will no longer release games with loot crate cancer.

Thank you, Reddit.

>I love star wars.

Hahaha I bought it and will make use of all paid features as and when they become available.

I have a lot of money to throw around and anything I can do to damage this shitty, fucking industry is worth every cent. I find it endlessly amusing to encourage the anti-consumer behaviour that drives gamers rabid.

News media is already blaming social media for lost sales. Thank goodness SOPA and all that other bullshit didn't pass, or that guy would be the first one in court defending himself against corporate lawyers.

Opposite here. This game was not on my radar at all, had no intention to buy it. Now it looks pretty fun and I might get it

>Because of this developers will no longer release games with loot crate cancer.
>Being this delusional

>I have a lot of money
Thats nice, bu you'll still be wasting time playing this game. Or are you just buying lots of lootboxes and never actually play it?

Awesome. I’m not gonna buy it. I also managed to convince a few friends of mine to drop it.

Well if they do everyone should do the same thing they have done with Battlefront 2 until they get BTFO as well.

Do you think that after all of this any sensible developer would risk the same thing happening to them?

I love star wars too bruh

But I despise EA. They ruined games for me. I no longer will ever experience KOTOR 3 because of them. No, they turned that into a fucking MMO rpg dating sim. I will never see the proper ending for the Deadspace franchise, and Mass Effect never got the ending it deserved. Instead we got Andromeda,

So OP I mean this in the most hateful, dark and sinister way possible. I hope one day you wake up to find your fucking pets burned, skinned, or electrocuted. I hope all of your lovers will cheat on you and steal from you. I hope that should you ever reproduce your very own children will despise you to your grave. I hope that you never experience happiness, and that should depression hit you chronically from all of the pain, torment, and suffering you will have to endure, that no matter how many attempts you make you will never succeed in killing yourself, only permanently crippling yourself from one injury to another until you are maimed beyond recognition, a husk, hollowed out from your very core. Until that heretical day that you should experience the sweet release of death, I hope that you will be plagued with numerous conditions, diseases, and illnesses. I wish you the worst cases of herpes, uti's, shingles, chrones, MS, ALS, and that you slowly wither and rot away with muscle atrophy. On the day you finally die OP, I want you to remember that you were the biggest faggot in all of existence, that no one showed you love or compassion for that very reason. You fucking faggot.

I hope you fucking rot into your centennial years motherfucker.

>EA got BTFO

No they just changed their strategy to do the exact same thing and are trying to trick naive people into buying their product.

The latter. I mean I may fuck around for a bit and disrupt the experiences of others for my own amusement but not for a very long time.

I enjoy the feeling of supporting practices that upset Reddit.

holy shit have fun with your sour grapes my nigga, not stopping you from wasting your time.

also, point out one nigga who "cries like a bitch" itt, no one does, the only one who cries like a bitch is you at the moment.

>I love star wars.
You don't, otherwise you wouldn't be doing this.

No user, they got BTFO. They got booty blasted, back door burgled, ass ravaged etc

>This has to hurt financially !

Do they litteraly think EA/Dice is gonna abandon their entire revenue system (Which they ditched the season pass for) and start working for free ?

I doubt this has any chance of changing the industry either, when OW/Hearstone/LoL pull insane numbers with little to no backlash because they actually have decent PR

Why do gamers keep going on these retarded crusades

I mean, fuck, if a game is bad just don't buy it. Whales dictate the microtransaction market anyways, so this crusade against a corporate entity is dumb.

>gamers

>so stay mad
[You]

savage

>le vote with your wallet meme

fuck off. this has worked. maybe if the companies stopped these shitty practices whales wouldn't have a place to spend their money and fuck over everyone else ? you let this shit go and it just gets worse and worse and worse because the execs know they can get away with more. fuck that. we should be hitting valve/steam next.

Then: Developer makes a game. People buy that game and play it. Developer make a new game. People do the same as before.

Now: Developer makes a high priced game. Releases part of the content in a high priced game, then adds the rest in locked content which out costs the original cost of the game. With no option for a season pass.

People act pissed, because people ARE pissed.

>>le vote with your wallet meme
That is literally the opposite of what I said.

It's too late, the idiots have already been duped and are enjoying the game as we speak

If you love Star Wars, then you shouldn't waste $60 on something that shits all over its legacy you flying faggot

You ever think that maybe whales don't dictate the market because if they did, everyone would know them and call them out?

If we all just stopped playing video games we would help solve the problem, not care about the problem, and spend less time with each other worrying about the problem.

are you retarded?

>if a game is bad just don't buy it.

how is that not the sme thing as "vote with your wallet"

I don't understand how people were ever excited for this game after the massive failure the first one was.

>Fuck you Sup Forums and reddit. I’m still going to buy the game and enjoy it. I love star wars.
I'm loving it too.

Because if they actually wanted to do something they would Lobby the fuck out of the market

all $260 of it

The first one was good, no idea what people were hating on. Just mob mentality at it again.

>supporting the company that represents the bad side of the industry is damaging it
the only people who can hurt consumer trust are the merchants, user. the damage is already done and you pissing in the ocean won't swing the pendulum either way.

feel free to whale for EA instead of just playing better star wars games though. the real battlefront 2 has online play again but it's your money.

VERY COOL

cringe

Because "voting with your wallet" carries the implication that by not buying a product will enact change. If there is demand for a product and it is lucrative to target said demand, then your personal feelings on the matter mean little. The only thing you can do is not actively contribute to increasing the demand by purchasing the game yourself.

>and start working for free?
i would expect them to work for the $60 more than anything but we've already seen that they'll expect you to be okay with only 4 maps for that amount so i dunno

AT STs
AT STs
AT STs
STAAAAAAAAAR DESTROOOYERS
I'M GONNA CUM

Yet no one can answer my question, does Battlefront 2 have playable Twi'lek like the first game? If they took them out no buy

I can't tell the ironic shills from the real ones anymore?!?

why does reddit love star wars so much. They hate this battlefront meme more than Donald Trump. Every day over there they have screenshots of the prequels on the front page for god knows why.

It's a 7/10 series at best.

Or you can just get a ton of other people to not buy and play the game but that would mean they have shit taste. Boycotting a company just because of a game? Get back to your wage slavery.

wtf is that king ghidorah snake real

Because you're acting in your own self interest, not being a part of whatever retarded crusade reddit is memeing on about.

Whether or not you purchase the game is completely irrelevant when 90%+ of the profits are being produced by retarded richfags that buy loot crates by the hundreds.

Video games are serious business.

The bigger the tantrum your redditors throw over your star wars game is really counter-intuitive to your supposed desired result.

No one throws this much of a fit about a game they don't care about. If you're willing to get this upset, you're also willing to just let it go and buy the game, because that's how badly you want it.

But on top of that you're giving EA even more publicity. I hadn't hear of this star wars business before this and you can bet I'm not alone.

good job misters

not just retarded richfags, dumb normies who don't know any better as well

anyone who thinks voting with your wallet is a realistic solution is a fucking retard. you can't just magically make all the people buying these games and MTs think differently.

>we could just tell the gambling addicts to stop playing this slot machine!
i'm having a hard time figuring out how you came to this conclusion

pretty weak, 2.5/10 for making me reply.

Enjoy your half a game little boy

Some of us have better things to do than grind for years :)

god that girl is so fucking hot

What the fuck are you talking about

Do you think people are going to compile a phonebook of names or something

>Because you're acting in your own self interest, not being a part of whatever retarded crusade reddit is memeing on about.

>Reddit

That fucking meme again. More retards justifying their purchase of BF2 because of "MUH REDDIT"

the first one shipped with 4 maps for $60 user.

Do whatever you feel like, I don't care. But don't come whining to anybody here when things go bad. I'm keeping tabs and I have the tendency to rub things in people's faces when they show up as regretting their decisions.

>girl
Time for MakeApp.

>he likes hot girls

what a joker

she (female) is literally a girl (female)

name is alina rin

3.5/10, I like sarcastic replies, but still bad.

here we have a true Sup Forums tribesman. if the evil reddit man supported the lootbox system, you would do everything in your power to disrupt it just because of reddit, and not because of video games or whatever.

you guys realize he's not purchasing the game or "voting with his wallet" at all, right?

he's literally saying not to make a movement over what you do with your money

are you guys bots?

>3.5/10, I like sarcastic replies, but still bad.
Not even b8 m8.

You just jelly that Reddit did it.

>playing games made or published by EA
>2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante's_Inferno_(video_game)#Marketing
>Prior to Dante's Inferno's release, in June 2009, a protest began during E3 2009 in Los Angeles to oppose the game. Around 20 protesters, claiming to be from a church in Ventura County, held up signs that called the game sacrilegious and labeled it possibly insensitive to people's beliefs. Protesters even went as far as calling EA the anti-christ.[22] This led to EA being accused by many people of staging the fiasco to use it as a marketing hoax. A few days later, it was officially confirmed by EA spokesman Tammy Scachter that they had hired people to protest the game and that there was no actual protest.[23][24] However, in the aftermath of this revelation, several Christian bloggers protested to this, calling it an "anti-Christian" stunt.[25][26]
Daily reminder that the shilling is real.

>he's literally saying not to make a movement over what you do with your money

Funny. How did GamerGate start? I'll wait.

i didn't say he was the one saying those things, i completely agree with his post

2/10 for making me reply.

beep boop enjoy your ban beep

Ebic

>India is still not rangebanned

>Or you can just get a ton of other people to not buy and play the game
Econ 101, my main.
Demand is infinite.
If you don't want something, it's extremely likely bordering on absolute certainty that someone else will.

>Boycotting a company just because of a game? Get back to your wage slavery.
People are free to "boycott" if they so want for whatever reason they want. You are under no obligation to purchase anything. The fact is these morons get it in their head that they think they can change the minds of those who do want to purchase said product or think the marchant has to cater exlcusively to their wants and needs and no-one elses.

>I love star wars.
if you really love Star Wars, then you'd wish for something better.

Wishing doesn't do anything. Something already exists and you either play it or you don't and miss out. No dumbass would choose missing out on something that's a part of the history.

imagine being one of those people whose entire way of making decisions and forming opinions is seeing what reddit thinks and then choosing the opposite

That's always how the world has worked, replace Reddit with anything and it's always been like that. Conflict is within human nature. If you could bring upon world peace, be my guest.

so you're saying Sup Forums is nazis and reddit is good guys

kill yourself fag

kill yourself fag

???

I haven't bought a game in six years.

> I love star wars.
I'm sorry, alright?