How's that NEET life treating you, Sup Forums?

How's that NEET life treating you, Sup Forums?

turns out i hate myself just as much as i did when i had a job and was in high school but now i can distract myself with funny anime girl images

Okay, playing Overwatch, HotS, Paladins and Battlerite like I do everyday.

Terrible. I was fucking miserable when I was a neet. Glad I have a job now. Family no longer nags me and finally have latina gf. Overall doing ok

It sucked so I moved to the other side of the country and got a job.
Which still kind of sucks but at least now I get to go to a bunch of concerts.

I was only NEET for 5 months

Who is paying your bills?

I'm at uni, I'm basically a NEET though.
Hopefully I'll die in 5 years without having to kill myself.

Coming to a sad end. Just got a job and will be starting on the 27th. I will miss the time I had after graduation as a NEET.

Been a NEET for several years due to medical circumstances. It's only been great for the first year. Now I want to kill myself but not in my parent's house. No amount of video games can fix this wound

It's pretty great. Literally the only problem with being a NEET and playing vidyas all day is
>tfw no gf
But on the plus side that's one less thing to deal with.

Just quit the NEET life to try getting a degree once more. It's certainly better than being a NEET - actually meeting people, making friends, learning interesting shit, having an option to prove you are not worthless. But I don't know how long I can keep it up. No matter how well things are going right now, there is a part of me dragging me back down to the unspeakably shitty existence of a coward hidding from both the good and the bad of life. Also, it has not been even three months and it seems I may have developed a drinking problem already.

Shit sucks. One way, or another.

I want to go back to that life sometimes, honestly. I can't take this streamlined life I have to live anymore.

Anyway, .hack//G.U. is fun and getting into the rest of the series and lore has been a nice distraction from the deterioration of my psyche.

Sucks. But it would suck if I had a job too. Oh well.

I got a job 3 weeks ago, and honestly not much has changed, except now I have income instead of just spending my savings, and I don't sit on Sup Forums browsing shit. As much.

Getting a job was the best thing to happen to me in a long time

Tell me what it's like neetanons

I treated uni like being a neet and desu I think I've made a huge mistake
Just coasting by is retarded. I dunno about you but I need to stop wasting money and actually learn things instead of coasting by.

I fucking love being a neet but I fucking hate having no real real money. Like I can't go out and blow $200 in a night. All my self-esteem / whatever issues arise from just not having enough bread, not a problem of lifestyle

Being a trust fund fuckboy must be like living in a fucking dream.

>on a week long vacation from work
>remember how happy I was as a NEET with all this freetime and not having to be miserable somewhere for 8 hours
>keep having intrusive thoughts about quitting work because how much I miss this

Man good for you. I'm in Canada and the job market SUCKS. If I ever want a house too HOLY SHIT it's fucked up.

no longer a NEET
am still friend less though
not really happy

>Failed in my exams.
>Not enough overall GPA.
>My coding "skills" are shit, so no company would take me.
>My attendance is low, so they won't let me sit in placements

People, if any, still ask why don't I leave my room...

The people I went to uni with, who didn't try hard to get the best marks and land internships faded away. Either not landing a job or getting a really shit deal

Anons at uni, please try your hardest

>uni
>actually learning things
Nice meme.

Killing me slowly. On top of depression the unemployment barely pays the bills. Only a matter of time before my funds dry out.

I'm 18 and want to get my first job but I'm irrationally afraid of job interviews. Even if it'll be an entry-level job that probably won't expect that much of me, I have like no experience, didn't finish high school, and I'm not the most socially apt.
I do want a small job that gets me out of the house so I can meet new people and give my parents a reason to not be disappointed in me, but getting started is scary to me, and I'm trying to muster up the motivation.
Sorry for the blog post but I needed to vent that somewhere, and an anonymous website is less embarrassing.

My county.

Government. I get $560 a fortnight for looking for applying for 10 jobs.

fuck off

The first few interviews I did, I went in with the expectation that I wouldn't get it since I didn't have any experience, nor any experience doing interviews. That lessened the nervousness and eventually one place was dumb enough to hire me

Ended yesterday. Doing night shifts stocking a grocery store. It's only a Part-time gig though so I still get more time off than most people. I really had no choice though, since I have no money and I can't go back and complete College until I start paying down my loans. Plus at least now I'll have something to put on my resume, because a diploma ain't worth shit if you dona't have at least some experience doing something.

Been a neet now for 2 months. I was a neet for 2 years, but then i got a gf went to school got a good job. Now that girl left me for another guy, quit my job, started drinking more, and dropped out of school. My whiplash also sucks since its like cant do anything without suffering

>NEET
>Only feel less motivated to be a NEET when a girl is remotely interested in me
>Once she loses interest I return to my NEET state

The only thing that matters in a degree is the score you get at the end. I took the easiest electives to boost my marks and it worked out

Was a NEET all of last year, got a job during the summer, and then got a call from the one place a accidentally applied to like 3 months after I sent the application in. Didn't even do their screening questions.

I miss being a NEET, waking up and falling asleep at random and just doing whatever all day was a dream. The vidya was fun.

Now, it'll be far harder to no life XC2, given that I have a job.

>wasted my young adult life with shit jobs that didn't pay proper overtime, were six days a week, and never planned on giving me a raise

Well at least I'm not scared of being unemployed anymore. I got a part-time delivery gig to barely survive but I don't know to do anymore.

It feels like death is slowly creeping in.

>get shit job at grocery store to pay bills
>feel even more depressed because co workers are talking about how they're quitting to start actual careers

entering that period where I'm just watching time go by as I drift slowly along into old age
been depressed lately so i've been binging again, need to knock that off because i'm terrified of getting fat again
i wish i could enjoy video games like i used to, my attention span is so low these days and all i fucking do is stare at dumb websites like this one when i'm not doing anything

Just lie your way through them. If you get the job, cool; if not, you're in the same place you were before. It is what it is.

I kept getting panic attacks last night. Felt dizzy, and there was ringing in my ears

i wish i was a neet. i also wish i had a gf.

I've saved up a 100k USD, what's a nice and cheap country I can move to and NEET it out for the rest of my life?

Preferably not a place that gets me robbed and/or killed.

>haven't really spoken to any girls since college
>college was 8 years ago
>been a NEET for most of that time

its bad but its better than being exploited
ill probably off myself in a couple of years anyway

>having trouble falling asleep
>one of my eyes has been twitching for like a a week now
am I gonna die?

>Anons at uni, please try your hardest

>Going to graduate school
From what I've heard, it's so anti-NEET it almost turns around into NEET again. You're both overworked and constantly procrastinating.

Apparently Poland

It's pretty good, I'm making money from home

Im getting more and more sick, I haven't had friends in years, most days I can't exist without lots of pain now. My depression is getting worse and worse, Im lonely as hell. I honestly think Im going to die soon.

Trying to lie makes me anxious. I'm pretty sure everyone can read me like a book and are judging me for it.

Well user i dated her for 3 years. I would have probably asked her to marry me by now. The weird thing is i had a dream about another i dated after her. I didnt date her for long, but i feel like that one should have kept going, i feel like something real special could have cone out of that one. Im probably gonna go back in January, and ill have a part time job before then, but i cant wait, to find another girl and take care of my back.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the main reason why the world is going to absolute shit. Seriously, you are so fucking badly fucked in the head it actually hurts. I know it's not your fault, you are just a product of a broader, entire-nations-wise fuckup, but it's still terrifying to see.

there are plenty of places 100k is enough to just sit back and neet out forever, but i can't think of a single one of them that won't wind up with you being robbed/killed

Pretty okay actually
I've been playing lots of Mario Kart with the gf lately
I like Mario Kart Wii best

>am I gonna die?
Eventually.

Can they even speak English?

>tfw no qt gf to sweep you up from your awful life and help you get everything back together
Why can't life be like my japanese animes?

I want somebody to save me. I'm stuck addicted to this place, 2D girls and booze. I want to die, but I'm too scared. I want to live, but I'm too scared.

Same, and to be honest, I much preferred that than slave-waging 40 hours in 5 days with no time for myself or long games anymore.

I meant sooner rather than later
I don't wanna go yet, you cheeky fucking doorknob

Ideally you should be doing your masters part time while working full time

Got a night job a month ago in a supermarket, shit pay, but it lets me play and buy all the vidya i want, it's not like i'm planning to live on my own anytime soon, getting a decent job as a pasta nigger is hell

>and this, ladies and gentleman
you sound like a faggot

college is a waste of time for most people. in a better economy they would just go out and get jobs and start fucking living in their early 20s, but because of the way things are set up you have to rot in an expensive liberal brainwashing center for 4 years before you get to participate in the economy in a meaningful way

most people are not truly there to learn. they're there because it is a requirement.

Every country has lots of people that speak english.

Eye twitch is a good indicator of stress. In my old job I had so much responsibility my eye started twitching like crazy. Couldn't sleep, really irritable and small things that shouldn't have made me angry made me lose my shit.

Now I'm a NEET and I couldn't fucking be happier. Wake up whenever, drive around whenever, eat whenever, workout whenever. No more getting angry at idiots on the road during rush hour. Life is fucking sweet

you're probably just over caffeinated.

Its pretty messed up but I don't regret it and give zero fucks.

My smarter and more capable classmates back then are struggling now with finding work but I'm not

I'm already a NEET though

I only drink water and occasionally milk

Don't worry user. It'll make you feel better about yourself and when you have some free time for yourself, you'd feel like you earned it.

Just keep at it and you'll get somewhere!

But I have a specific career in mind that requires a PhD!

That money would last you less than 10 years in Poland.

Don't worry about that, Poland is full of introverts so you won't need to do much talking.

Go see a good doctor if you're worried then, idiot. Don't consult anonymous idiots online, idiot.

Where is this paradise and where can I immigrate?

Dumb choice user

Good. Playing WoW, shitting around, getting a PS4 Pro from xmas for when MHW comes out. ntbtbh

>get a twenty k federal loan to go to high school 2.0
at least I'm educated and unemployed!

same, user. I too get these urges to just toss my badge on to my manager's office, but I always fight it off because I need the money.
You should at least try to look for a job that somewhat accommodates your interest.

my whore got a bf and now we never talk anymore and Im so depressed and lonely

Here is how I do it: since I'm absolutely chronically fucking insecure, and I actually just very much assume they are going to kick me out before I even go there, I just bet on fucking honesty.
I literally wear myself on my sleeves. I don't play the game you are supposed to play with these people - pretending that you are better than you are, them pretending they care - I just speak exactly what is on my mind, including about how terrifyied I am, if it seems like a relevant subject.

Weirdly enough, it ALWAYS worked for me so far. I was not kicked out or rejected from a work interview, oral exam, project or grant application once yet. But I assume I was just incredibly lucky. Still, it's better than not going at all.

Why, because I'd get mugged by slavs daily?

I got a job after 2 neet years after college and I hate my life even more.

If you can get benefits in your country, do it. Dont feel a bit of shame

>Dumb choice user
Explain

Teach me. How can I be a NEET and still be able to do those things without needing money?

Any stress in your life?

It was great but now I have to go through an intensive five week course to get accredited to teach English to ESLs starting on Monday. That sucks. But once that's done I'll finally be making money AND it only has to be for 4 or 5 hour shifts three days a week, and since it's done casually the rate's really high, almost 50 ausburgers an hour. Far as wagecuckery goes that's pretty swish.

enough to fill out some gay ass blog that nobody would read, but the thing is that I haven't really experienced anything extra recently that would cause it, t b h

Was NEET for a few years, then worked full time for 5 years. Have been NEET for a year again, living off my savings and there's still plenty left for a few more years. Feels good man.

Fuck that wage slave shit.

Got laid off last month, in the process of selling my house. I'd make enough money off of it that I wouldn't have to work or do anything for 10 years while still being comfortable. Seriously thinking about living on a boat or travel trailer and just kind of going wherever/whenever.

Chiang Mai in thailand.
There is where all of these werstern guys working remote live. Optical fiber and apartments for 300$, and the safest place in thailand.
The problem is that you need to do visa runs, so you need to travel to other country after 2 months and go back. A plane to Japan is like 199$.
I earn money online with my websites and i will be there next year.

Pretty shitty desu. I moved out on my own, with the idea that having bills would drive me to find work, make me more productive, more desire to work on my art skills, etc.

That was september 1st, and suddenly it's almost the end of November. Fuck me sideways Sup Forums. I feel like shit because I'm not working, and I don't want to work because I feel like shit.

At least every couple days I feel so shit that I force myself to do something. Pic related

Bad, getting worse. Social and emotional disparity is huge and no one sees a problem with it.

You feel bad if you don't understand a prisoner on death row on his emotions, you feel bad if you don't understand a politician who resigns, but you refuse to feel bad if you don't understand NEET emotions. It's insane.

>Be NEET after uni
>Finally get a job with the government
>Do fuck all at work and just have multiple coffee breaks throughout the day
Its as comfy as it gets with full time work

You could last 10 or 15 years in my country assuming you don't get robbed/gold digged

Dont worry user youre young, you will find someone else. Same thing happened to me and look at me now!

It was fine until I started to need money