Banned from Vidya Thread

Post your...
>locked consoles
>ungodly long ban times
>stupid ban reasons
Keep it vidya related

Opening with pic related: Literally got banned from payday 2 because my progress didn't match up to my achievements. Was forced to do a complete wipe to get unbanned.

>VAC ban 2066 days ago
Fucking cheater in MW3 that give EXP to everyone in the server

You deserve it for playing that shit heap and caring about achievements

>playing games i dont like

I didn't care about achievements. I had legitimately earned them through casual play with friends, and of course the devs fucked around with achievements and the mods went full anal.

Same boat my friendo. Except it was MW2 and 1 vacban got turned into 3 because I kept being forced into this one modded lobby, then they split vacbans between the various executables and anyone with a ban got 2 extras, then they removed VAC and left the bans in place.

>playing Call of Duty after 4
You deserve it for that alone.

>playing games i dont like

Hey, not everybody in this board plays anime games and muh nostalgic shit

>game is unbalanced clusterfuck that gets rebuilt every few months
>terrible UI, modders help fix it but devs break it every other patch
>add loads of shitty characters nobody wants
>hundreds of dollars of overpriced DLC, despite the game making a profit before it was even released
>oh yeah and now we need a microtransactions too
>not a shitheap

holy shit dude I was just telling my bf about that shit just because it's so sensational and ridiculous and apparently his dad had the same exact thing happen to him

>its a game
>its fun to play with friends
People want to play games, not hear shitty opinions on internet, get over it fucking faggot

You are literal cancer and the reason why modern video games are plagued with bullshit
kill yourself

why aren't they? Western games are pure souless shit

I’m sorry

Back in the Halo 2 days I had a bunch of boosted accounts and modded on 14 day Xbox Live trials. I'd con kids into giving me them if I let them join my Comet level clan but then kick them immediately after.

What'd you do?

Honestly besides that bug with peach on release that got you banned in For Glory for pulling out her turnip, how do you even get banned in this game?

what bug?

In For Honor, as you may be aware, is the "competitive" 1v1/2v2 mode that exclusively uses Omega stages and no items

Except, for the "no items" part of that mode, they forgot to make peach's turnips an exception, and so you would immediately get permabanned for pulling one out

For Glory*

Jesus, didn't know I was talking to a faggot. Sorry man but that's fucking disgusting, you need to remove yourself from the gene pool pronto.

>Literally got banned from payday 2 because my progress didn't match up to my achievements.
Wasn't that game completely broken with DLC unlockers and lua trainers and the like?

If hes a fag he's already not in it, retard

1 VAC ban on record
4018 day(s) since last ban

My ban is older than most of the people I play against in mp games.

Sure user, making fun games with contend and a goty for 9$ with all DLC that gives you hunded of play time its cancer, but when I shitpost in Sup Forums im saving the industry
kys

>implying a faggot existing isn't an environmental threat to us all
when children see gays and how they act and kiss others of the same sex, i5 makes them believe that that's the right way. Soon enough, you end up with a bunch of gays and no way to reproduce. It is sad, but killing the gays is ultimately the safest way to prevent such a tragedy, and if it means the continuance of the human race, then we must perform it.

I've never been b& from any vidya so I have nothing to contribute other than to say I agree with this post friend

>report player for hurting your feelings
>he actually gets banned

Tell me why cheating is bad in vidya. The game is at fault when it is exploitable.

I do this whenever someone says "nigger" in an online game.

>t. butthurt nigger

>Get multiple achievements within seconds of each other despite some taking multiple hours without resetting
>WHY DID I GET BANNED LOL

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Freedom comes with responsibility.
Developers could deal with potential cheaters by forcing you to install a shit ton of spyware on your computer (microsoft is actually doing that already) and no one would want that.

>Tfw recreated picrelated in EA UFC 2 Ultimate Team, complete with racist tattoos and all
>Touch gloves with whites, taunt everyone else
>Sometimes go for a faux glove touch into sucker punch/kick
>EA still haven't removed my character
I know I'm pushing my luck and I'm not even racist, but it's hillarious to read hatemail from people that can't even figure out there's a report button.

>he wants the continuance of the human race.
Faggot.

>tfw never been banned because I'm not a cancerous retard

>Tell me why cheating is bad in sports? The game is at fault when it's exploitable.

See where your reasoning is flawed?

>you have been banned from the server
>reason: picked a bad day to frag the admins gf bud ;)

>I got vac banned from a mw hacked server

How long are people going to push this lie? Vac detected files in your game. You would have received a game ban if it was from boosting on a hacked server.

>microsoft is actually doing that already

Valve's been doing it for years. VAC monitors your internet browsing.

>it was an INTENTIONAL decision

Does that mean they know my favorite doujinshi on sadpanda?

>he doesnt realise homosexuality in mammals is natures way of handling population control

This is why only Reddit newfags support steam and think it's okay.

I love how all the PC master race tards shit on origin (for good reason), ubishit play, and other drm and services but suck steam cock because "muh gaben". Fucking aids.

Got banned from wikipedia for a month for trying to preserve a well sourced article, the certain gaffers had the shits on with.

Man those teeth are white as fuck. Makes me feel insecure about mine with a yellowish tint.

Why you mad though?

Gabe claims it only knows your internet browsing on an IP address level, not a URL level, so maybe, maybe not. How much do you trust Gabe?

go buy a whitening kit like the all the magazines tell you to

>got permabanned from WoW forums 7 years ago for posting goosh goosh
>call people niggers in trade chat every day and not even a warning
hmm

>i5 makes them believe that that's the right way
Should have gone with AMD, they're anti gay marriage.

She's a female. It matters more for her, and little girls are just naturally more appealing. Don't feel bad.

Because I hate retards.

>origin (for good reason)
origin is the least offensive piece of software I have on my computer, I've never had an issue with it. Customer support is great too, puts steam to shame

I still remember people talking about the TOS for that piece of shit when it got big with bf. I don't trust it, I don't trust it or any of that garbageware.

League of Legends ban. The chat logs only show what the reported person said.

Trio of passive aggressive chink cunts on the team started popping off at myself and the other guy on the team so I started popping off at them. Two-week ban is the highest punishment before permanent and it usually takes several games of really bad caliber before you'll get it, but I got it from this match alone. Keep in mind League of Legends is owned by Tencent, a chinese company.

I stand by what I said too. The OCE servers and Australia in general are completely overrun with rude, belligerent asians that need to fuck off back to their own country.

Fun fact: Recently, Payday 2 added some 300 achievements that you can get by playing the lower difficulties of all the existing missions. Meanwhile they already have a system where if you play the highest difficulty of a mission, you will get all of the achievements for the lower difficulties even if you haven't played them. This causes old time players to instantly get 300 achievements out of nowhere.

League of legends is one of the worst offenders of sjwism and heavy handed moderation I've ever seen in my life. Have a team of three trolls including a bottom lane duo of darius and gangplank, and I get banned for calling them trolls, saying FF at 15 etc.

>I'm not racist

Biggest mistake you made right there.

>and little girls are just naturally more appealing
But user, .................nah

Teeth whitening weakens and damages enamel. As the enamel is damaged the teeth will become more and more translucent and yellow as the dentin that makes up most of the volume of a tooth becomes more visible.

>I name my children by throwing cutlery into the washing machine

>not sacrificing long-term health to look good short-term

Fuckin top stuff mate. Kick all those fucking chinks back into their own servers, so they can't continue with their lagwizarding and hacking. Fucking slanty-eyed insects

>Literally playing shitgames for free
Kys

>naaaaaaaaa
How did you get a internet connection in the Abyss, Nanachi?

I once got banned on CSS zombie mod for turning admin into zombie

Sorry for your poor taste. You probably like fat assed women who post on social media. Unfortunate.

Don't listen to The media has brainwashed the masses into believing their teeth need to be sparkling white and that the natural off-white color of teeth is filthy, so they can sell their products. Products that often DAMAGE your teeth for the sake of vanity.
All you have to do to keep from having shit teeth is brushing 2-3 times a day and not eating so much gotdamn junkfood. The thing you really have to worry about is your breath.
Don't fall for the teeth jew

Non Chinese are a minority on steam. If they own government won't kick them out by banning Steam expect a whole lot of developers shift pandering to Chinese.

>install CS 1.6 for the first time in years
>join server
>OH FUCK A HACKER JUST JOINED
>ask what the fuck they're talking about
>YOU'RE PRETTY FUCKING BLATANT WITH YOUR NAME
>forgot to set my name in options, so its default Player
>automatically assume I'm hacking
>open console to change my name
>banned

>Teeth whitening weakens and damages enamel.
of course it does, after that happens then you graduate to veneers just like the real celebrities. whitening kits are only the first step down the road to true hollywood fashion.

Funny shit, though you really should've seen the ban coming. There's nothing in the rules that says "but if somebody is being cunt, you can be a cunt right back at them".

You were supposed to expect a spoilered I am a little girl you dingus. You blew it. Hope you're happy.

I'm never happy

Kek

>Nature controls populations in the west, where we make too few children, so foreigners are planned to replace us
>Doesnt control populations in vastly overcrowded shithole countries

Shit argument

I've got a two digit SteamID, no bans on record.

Ya'll are fucking douchebags.

>hatemail because they didn't like how a player made his character

Jesus, there is really people that waste time with that kind of stuff?

How do you figure if your breath stinks except for going to another person and saying "does this smell rancid to you?"

>I name my children by throwing cutlery into the washing machine

Jesus fucking christ that's savage.

every fucking time i look and wonder
What the actual fuck is wrong with her lower lip !?

>>Doesnt control populations in vastly overcrowded shithole countries
That's because of human condition
In third world countries, families have as many children as possible so that there's more hands to help, especially when the older members become unable to work. However this also means there's more mouths to feed.
It's a vicious cycle.

>More like they didn't like I keep knocking them down but never knock out or submit or end the fight in any other way, sit on top of them and deny all their transitions while turning their faces into red mush with elbows etc., all that for whole 3-5 rounds (15-25 minutes). I'd be mad, too, to be honest, mentioning my character is just another thing they can throw at me.

Jews have disgusting lower lips

Lick your wrist, wait for it to dry, and then smell the spot. That's basically what your breath smells like
You probably want to check the back of your tongue too, so take your finger or a swab and do the same thing.

>Check the highest difficulties on multiple levels
>Still within seconds of each other

>get season banned for leaving in the first 30 seconds of a overwatch match when i get stuck with a faggot who i know is intentionally throwing games by jumping off the map/running into the enemy team while not firing over and over
>game lobby closes for everyone so no one is hurt except me
>eventually season ban turns to be getting a week suspension right after for my "leaving games and bad behavior"
>next season comes around
>people throwing games left and right
>literally am not allowed to even leave at the first sign of danger even if its in the time that remakes still happen cause thats as bad as calling someone a nigger apparently

Whats funny is people spam mic with the shit like nigger and nothing happens.

Ah, the good ol' days of flying warthog turrets

Got banned for 24 hours on Civ 6 steam discussion because I called the mods paid shills. They said they are independent and doing it for free, yet when you take a look at the steam workshop they literally have 100s of items.

I got b& from tgstation on ss13 due to a problem with their sticky-ban going rouge. The ban got reverted in a minute.

Does that count?

I got the same shit but on MW2 over 2700 days ago

I got permabanned because I called an inting teammate 'trash'

Meanwhile, I have steam achievements for Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim for DLC I do not own, have for years, and nothing has come of it.

>play arams to wind down from ranked
>get stuck with a 4-man premade
>they all start harassing me because i didnt want to trade my champ to one of their friends
>mute them all when match starts
>get a chat restriction for 15 games after that match

Surprised nobody mentioned the 3DS banwaves. Shit was wild when it happened. Good thing I already disabled sharing when that happened

Banned for aimbotting in MW2. Really the only fun I had with the game was playing with hackers so I decided to give it a try myself.
I haven't hacked a multiplayer game since but I don't see why people get so mad about it, most multiplayer games are the same shit over and over so I'm always happy to have someone come along and change the rules.

Why were there banwaves?

People playing Pokemon SM before official release, sharing software use info with unofficial/out of region apps, that sort of shit.

People with custom firmware could literally download games off Nintendo's servers using the same method legit eshop purchases went through and Nintendo couldn't shut them down without blocking out actual buyers as well. They managed to trace a lot of people through early rom releases etc.