This is a first party game in 8th gen

>this is a first party game in 8th gen

Goddam why are nips stuck in this 6th gen art style?

>muh graphic

>specifically said art style
>b-but graphic

>6th gen art style
what does that even mean, art styles don't have generations.

Looks like a fucking Tales game.

Retarded shitposters don't have brains either, what did you expect from this thread

Art styles age a lot slower than >muh hyper realistic graphics

Yes it does, you can tell character CG models are only deisgned like that because of limited hardware power, PS1 CG models look nothing like any CG model on PS4.

This shit has no excuse purposely looking like a PS2 game

>6th gen art style
Dumbest post of all time

which ps2 game

>i'm fucking retarded and have no brain

Don't take the bait - I am sure OP jerked of several times while staring an homuras tiddies- hes has to calm his hype because lower expectations will result in a better experience

Where are their fucking noses?

this has to be a joke, those models clearly have a much higher poly count than the PS2 could handle, when was the last time you actually touched a PS2? Have you ever actually played a PS2 game before? I get that the style is visually a lot simpler but the smoothness of the curves on their faces, ears, and hair is beyond what polycounts the PS2 would be able to render.

Go look at any CG model in Zone of Enders and try tell me this shit don't look like fron the same gen

not even close mate

This shit don't look like fron the same gen

zoe had character models?

unless you're referring to the pre-rendered cutscenes, fuck no. Even then, I'm not really seeing any similarity

go get some glasses - thank me later

Glad they took feedback from the reveal and fixed Rex.

it did not lol

I mean they had like 8 months
If they didn't - well that woul have been a real bummer but apparently they fixed a lot of issues

Those look fucking great compared to other JRPG and even more compared to the other Xenoblade games.

Now they have to age him by 10 years and let me change his armor.

Which reminds me, as influential as GTA SA was, why does no other game let you fatten up/bulk your character?

>why does no other game let you fatten up/bulk your character
Fable did this, didn't it?

dobson pls go

He's not fixed yet, m8. He's still ugly and his suit is laughable.

lol tell that to the Final Fantasy art team
also he is a scavanger under the cloud sea so his gear makes sense

I will not get this game because of the faggoty kid protagonist, with the worst outfit in existence. I hope they know that.

Gameplay over graphics
> but why not both
Show me a game with that has both.

>Show me a game with that has both.
NGB, game still looks good today

>also he is a scavanger under the cloud sea so his gear makes sense
>It makes sense for his gear to be retarded
That just makes the reason retarded.

This thread defending the hideous 'art-style' just cements that weebs objectively have no taste.

lel - you are like one of these faggots that tneed a vin diese mc to jerk off to it

>6th gen art style
So it has polygons and color? I honestly don't understand this.

Hard to look at Xeno after playing Zelda, even mario is more inspired

>It's about the art style not the graphics!
>Actually is about the graphics

I hope you feel dumb.

lol

I actually do think that i have taste but I know how to enjoy my stuff - If every JRPG MC would be Cloud I had to puke - I also think that every good fantasy game has ther right to have fantasy fashion

>zelda and mario
didnt play lol

not really i like every game of the ones you mentioned but Xenoblade 2 is the game I need right now

>muh photorealism

>snoygger
lol

>If every JRPG MC would be Cloud I had to puke
>the first other JRPG he thinks off other than Xeno is FF

Got to be the most insecure fanbase of all time, like SMT is with Persona, you fags just can't stand to bring up other series instead

I really like his blade!

Switch is 9th gen not 8th.

the one thing that truly bothers me are his boots

Post angry Nias

I have a Switch tho. Bought it for Xenoblade 2.

Asians are creatively bankrupt. Always were. Every good thing from them came from stealing the very concept off of westerners. No big surprise that they're unable to compete in the Western built modern gaming technology landscape.

it is the closest thing to Xenoblade that I had in mind i could bring up Xenosaga or Xenogears but i do not know hoe familiar others are with those - it is only natural that one would come up with a popular and well known example. Andd i do not think that my insecurities really matter here, do they? And yes i am a defender of SMT but not because i feel intimmedated by the popularity P5 has recieved

>Bought it for Xenoblade 2.
>buying a system for 1 game without even liking the main game sellers of that system

Reminds me of all these retards who slapped $400 for bloodborne

Yes western games is truly supirior - like your loot boxes

Why does this bother you so much?

i think that he will prolly pick up SMT 5 and No More Heros along the way - i mean there is always the one game you wnna play on the system

So this is the power of the... of the...

I agree that the characters look fucking retarded, but console gens don't have art styles and you're an idiot.

Spiral Power.
Not bad

His system is gonna be collecting dust for a while since SMT is deffo not a 2018 release, those fuckers only just started.

>lower expectations will result in a better experience
>this game will be shit
>it was only average! SUCCESS

But Nomura's designs are among the better ones in the game?
>his gear makes sense
Ah of course, a diving suit with a crotch window and a skintight tanktop. Perfect for when you need to be deep underwater but also do a strip tease. Will Rex go to Atlantis under the waves and poledance for the ancient aliens who lived there???

I am dreaming or does we finally have a thread where we can criticize this game without ours posts being deleted?

Go to sleep, Sydney.

Isn't the Switch technically 9th gen?

Go masturbate to your figurines, autist.

>side characters look 100 times better than MC

WHY?

Jokes on you, I don't have any. Don't project, fag.

They're the villains, I think. Villains almost always look better than the protagonist

So now he's got two eyebrows, still has no nose, still looks like he's 9 and his mouth is even more retarded

Bravo 10/10 gotyoat

Thing is they don't even look from the same game, Prya and those other sluts 2d art looks nothing like them

Hentai artist
I like her design even outside of fapbait

>Villains almost always look better than the protagonist

Yes, and this is a fucking mistake. Big boss wouldn't have half of his fame if he lacked the bandana, mullet, beard and had two eyes,

Can you explain to me why she has four (4) belts around her panties?

And their 3d modelling it's good so what is the point? Past xenogames had good character art but the models were fucking garbage

No, something in between would be good. I would gladly taking any Final Fantasy protag over this shit. He's such a faggy, no-nose kid, holy shit. Why do they go out of their way to make it as unappealing as possible?

I like this cat.

You do know the Sydney time zone is just used for all of eastern Australia, right? Glad you liked my Xeno collection though, cunt.

Nomura did the designs for a faction called 'Torna' which includes those side characters. The main character designer was someone else.

>Hentai artist
Most hentai artists are capable of drawing designs that don't look like hentai bait, though. I don't think Saito's ever drawn anything female that didn't rely on sex appeal.

It closes up for diving.

Japan likes things hanging around everywhere or something

So that it forms an X. Symbolism!

is the armor appearance still customizable like in the other xenoblade games? I want everyone running around in wildly inappropriate sets or just clown armor for serious cutscenes.

No

Apparently no.

but why? What do they gain out of this?

if you had aclue you would know that his suit has different states - on of which allows him to dive
on the other hand Xenoblade seems to be an awesome game but better keep the hype low since it killed FFXV for many

Probably because they're using a guest artists and they don't like it if you can fuck around with their design.

Nothing

No, is a price to paid for the shitloads of blade designs.

because they are Antagonists?

>mfw hecomplains about pointy noses in Animu games

I already said this, antagonists are supposed to look "cool" but not to the point they look straight up from a different game. Makes sense now because it was a different artist from the main casts but in any other game you barely see a significant clash like that.

you are the real mvp

Go fuck yourself Persona 5 VA autist

Gonna play this ENG to spite you fuckers, hope this game bombs in JP and sells way better here to remind them the west is where the money is at and don't give dual audio no more.

You forgot your face.

All the older characters manage to have noses just fine, is Rex unable to smell as a plot point or something?

My wife Aoi!

>hope this game bombs in JP and sells way better here

Dude Xenoblade always did average in sales in jp. XCX absolutely bombed there in it's first week and the second didn't even appear on the rankings

you seem mad.

>Glad you liked my Xeno collection though, cunt.
You showed no collection, Sydney.